Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:11 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta let go of Savannah's pants and wrapped her arms around the girl's neck 
"Aww~ Savy! You're so cute!!"
Krysta squealed, hugging the girl into her breast. She let go with an excited face on now.
"Come on let's just get naked and shower it up! No pressure needed!"
Krysta quickly stripped from her own clothes and then moved on to get Savannah out her own pants. Once the girls completely bare, Krysta turned on the warm water and pulled Savannah into towards her.
"Hehe, I'll make sure you're squeaking clean!"
Krysta giggled, steeping into the shower and pulling Savannah in with her. The water was toasty and made Krysta feel fuzzy inside. She turned Savannah around and hugged her around her waist, resting against her cheek on Savannah's back. She blushed rose and smiled faintly. 
It's okay... No need to rush...
Krysta thought as she closed her eyes snuggling into Savannah's soft body.
"Come on Savy."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:37 pm
Ello my darling loves, I have to confess that I'm not be on for a while, perhaps around a week because I am going a vacation. I will try to before I go but I just wanted you know because I really hate it when Roleplayers disappear without a note and I'm sure you do too.

Anyway, Paz&Ai
Pily~Ame  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:32 pm
((Okay Ame-sama. I hope you have fun while your away. ^_^))

User Image

Jake listened to her attentively. He could see the sincerity in her eyes and though it made him happy in a way that she wanted to love all of him, he still worried about it nevertheless. He heard a dark chuckle from back within his mind. He knew that laugh well enough by now to know that Max had something planned for the moment he got out. Jake did smile warmly and as she kissed him he held it for a few moments. The sunrise making it even nicer. As he pulled back he nodded slightly. "Jacky is a great idea love. After all she dealt with Max once before and knows the quirk.
"So I get to get out huh? Yesh would have thought after last night she would want nothing to do with you." Jake wondered idly just what he meant, he himself had no recollection of what exactly happened. He took both of her hands in his and brought them up to his lips for a kiss on her knuckles. "Alright...but if he starts to get out of hand I want you to hit me as hard as you can...its been a long time since I willingly let him out...I don't know how he would react to his new found freedom..." He was honestly worried about this, but knew it had to be done. So she would know just what laid in his mind. He then smiled lightly. "I'll let you meet the others too...they're not as dominant as he is though."  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:55 pm
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi smiled when he agreed as she curled her fingers into his and kissed him again. "Alright," she said with a smile. She was now trembling in complete anticipation and excitement. she wanted to see who this Max character truly thought he was when she had her rules were laid out for him to follow. She bit his lip gently with a wry smile and pulled out another chocolate, placing half passed her lips offering it to him with her lips. She couldn't help it, it was easier to do that and his lips were addiciting.

When he stomach growled she looked up at him, "perhaps we should head back and get some breakfast. I need to clean our stitches up anyway."

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:28 am
User Image

Jake was a bit nervous but smiled at her. He saw her offering the chocolate and grinned, the nibble making it even better. Holding her close he bit into the chocolate and pressed his lips against hers. He shivered and bit into her lip gently for a moment then pulled back licking his lips of the chocolate residue. He chuckled softly and nodded in agreement. "Alright then love, lets go get some food." He took her hand and led her to the kitchen. Once there he sat down in one of the seats so it would be easier to get to the stitches in his head.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:10 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah's blush grew as Krysta pulled her into the shower, and as she rested her head on her back. She smiled, bowing her head a little, and grasping Krysta's hands as she closed her eyes. "Savy is here." She smiled a little as she looked over her shoulder at Krysta.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:32 pm
[[B^u^M^p]]  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:47 pm
Guess who's back~
._.
Well... sort of.
I'm uber sick guys.
I have bronchial infections, lung inflammations, swollen hip joins, and a lot of other stuff going on.
I'm sorry I haven't been on.
I'll try more now that it's cooled down a bit and I can get internet.
I hope we can catch up.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:29 pm
||Im am also back even though it was for a short while than Flopsies but we all misshed you, Love! ^3^ we are glad you are back! Couldn't really go anywhere will out you anyways... Lol
I hope you're okay. D;||  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:04 pm
((Flopsies wants me to start posting. >< ))  

iLadyShira-chan

Hygienic Genius

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:07 pm
I'd say yes, but I need to be able to reply and timeskip.
But I can't.
My computer is acting shitty.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:34 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Bypassing Ritter's apology, Seth made his way in and found Jacky making coffee.
What a lifesaver.
Seth jumped slightly when Noah slammed the milk carton and gave him a puzzled look.
Seth made his way to Jacky and leaned his head on her shoulder.
He needed some friendly comfort and hoped she could provide at least that.
Ritter couldn't because his body was in a war against feelings for him, but Jacky was as she always was.
His best friend.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:42 am
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson gave a soft chuckle looking at Noah and starred at the coffee brewing, pursing her lips. She hadn't had coffee in awhile and she needed it, desperatly, she wasn't addicted to caffine, but out of everything they had all been through, a caffine addiction wasn't exactly hell. She glanced at Noah, he was working rather slow on, well, everything he was doing. She jumped softly, feeling someone on her shoulder. She sighed in relief seeing it was only Seth, she felt jumpy for some reason. She smiled softly at him "Well goodmorning, love. Your looking a little worse for ware if I must say."He needed sleep, and to relax. God didn't seem to be cutting him a break, at all. As soon as things started to calm down they would throw something new at him. She filled up a cup with coffee and put some sugar in it, and a tad of creamer before holding it up to Seth "I guess you came in for this?"She smiled, standing up and wrapping her arm gently around his waist, not sure what all was hurting but know he would probably be sore from the stitch's from yesterday, and well, everything. He had been scrapped up really bad throughout the day yesterday. She glanced at Noah, wanting to keep an eye on him "Bunny~ Do you want something to do? You look a little...disbondent."She said, then glanced at Seth, man. Things were going to get harder for him, and all he needed was some love, some rest. She would do her best for him, and she really would. She would give up a kidney for the kid. "How are you feeling?"Probably horrible, he had been through hell and back, and brought a little demon with him, Abel. She could deal with him, make friends with the devil, she had one of her own, which she had to repay today, which Decker wouldn't like. The damage would be...a tad extensive, but she had promised, nothing happened to Decker, as far as she knew, and that was the deal. So she would do damage to herself to keep damage off him.

----------------------------------------------

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:42 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker frowned as she walked away.
He could sense it like a dog or something that something wasn’t right today.
It was like bad weather making his foot hurt after he broke it a long time ago.
He just knew.
He rubbed his neck and jumped slightly getting a nice tingle from his cell phone.
He pulled it from its holster on his belt and flipped it open.
It wasn’t flashing ‘Dad’ or anyone’s name in particular.
All it said was HMI.
He flipped open his phone and answered it, making sure no one was around first.
And he decided to stroll down the sidewalk just to be sure.
In was one of the rough doctors calling.
He thought his name was Bruce or something.
And then three letters came out of his mouth.
Decker heard very little after that for a second.
HMA.
The Hivern Medical ward… plus Asylum.
His dad had yapped about such a place being built.
He had found an old stockade building and said it would be perfect with a lot of money added.
The guy began describing what it was.
A five story building that was painted in a most miserable gray.
That meant it was three stories taller than HMI.
It was built from a stockade building which meant all the windows would have these thick steel bars on them.
He said Doc had reinforced the steel bars with 2 inches of Plexiglas on the inside and 2 inches of bulletproofing glass on the outside.
It was like a prison with a 20 foot tall fence around its perimeter.
Not only equipped with barbed wire, but 2,000 volts of electricity as well.
There were no Trustees and no children.
It was the HMI brainchild.
The adult facility.
After he hung up the phone all he could do was imagine it.
5 stories with an underground story, so you only saw 4.
A 20 foot tall electric fence that could tame a T-Rex to be a yard pet.
It was built in the mountains.
Too close to the cabin for comfort.
But Decker understood that [lace didn’t really have a hospital.
So maybe HMA could be partly good in its new home.
He looked up as a big black SUV pulled up.
Jackal’s Escalade roared from the trailer weight.
The older model was nearly out of breath, so to speak.
After Jackal went in Decker went to the garage and nearly died when he thought I giant mouse had attacked him, but it was the bunny Noah had found.
It hadn’t run away.
Decker picked it up and put it in the camper.
It was definitely coming with them.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:48 pm
User Image

Jackal hopped out of his car and took a minute to help Decker attach the trailer to the van.
Decker had given him a rubber banded wad of money and told him to pick one out.
He had picked one of the big silver ones that reflected light and blinded people.
He also heard that on really hot days the reflective aluminum could burn the skin off your hand.
But the one he picked was heat resistant.
Had an air conditioner and three huge solar panels to cut down the cost of electricity.
It had a king sized bed in it, a fold out kitchen table, a stove attachment, two mini-fridges, and a lovely bathroom with a shower.
And it had its own power cord that could run 20 feet, so he could plug it in and live there.
He said some words to Decker and then grabbed his case of Redbull Energy Drinks and headed in the house.
Talk about sugar high?
He was shaking because he was on his second case.
They were more potent than drugs to him.
He set the case down on the table and took a seat a little away from Noah.
He knew Noah had forgiven him for giving him away, but he just needed to start putting distance between them.
Jacky knew Noah had had stuff done to him and everything, but Jackal didn’t tell her about what him and Noah had done together.
Sometimes when people did drugs they did stupid things.
And some stupid things included tasting the rainbow.
Jackal started tapping his foot and opened another can of Redbull.
He surely was starting to feel like he had wings.
He looked at everyone in the kitchen and watched how Seth slunk around.
That guy looked like the living dead.
Jackal grinded his teeth.
The sharp edges causing pain every time two points met.
Everyone was moving at a snail’s pace.

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games