Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke picked her up in his arms and took off in a full run twords the science area and grabbed a metal container before he ran back to the helecopter. "Come on, I'll explain when we are in the air!" he said quietly like a hunted animal before he sat her down on the set. "Strap in," he comanded sounding more and more paniced the longer it took him to get the bird off the ground. He put a comunicator on his head and handed one to her as it lifted off the ground and started moving away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:19 pm
Her scythe had to be grabbed with caution as he suddenly scooped her up and took off, only to end up in a helicopter. "Thanks..." She said now calm while getting herself strapped in and taking the communicator. "So...what's going on?" Surprisingly her voice was more forced this time, but it was due to the tension of unknowing.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

Duke frowned at what she said and took off flying to the place where they were. "Its Sky specificly. The group needs back up still, but she specificly is in big trouble. Normally I would leave alone, but I need someone to find her. If she's not already, she's going to be in terrible shape," he said sounding angry slightly now. He was worried and was pushing the helecopter as much as he could without flipping it. He frowned looking around for a landing spot amung the buildings. After a while of searching he added, "I need you to try and find her if you can. I hope I'm not forcing to much on your leg."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:19 pm
(sorry bout that Epic, I go missing for a day and there are 4 pages of new stuff...it takes a while to read, and my time is always limited, excuse that.))  

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:43 am
((its alright. nice name by the way))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:47 am
User Image
In a second, Roku had her pinned on the ground with her claymore away from her,twelve feet away in the grounnd, and his Muramasa pressing against her neck. "But i want you soo badly..." he teased,noticing her armor was giving away. He didnt want to kill her,just wanted to use her as an example of what would happen to the rest of them if they tried something this ignorant again. He brushed her hair out of her face with his free hand while pressing his Muramasa on her neck. "You really are bueatifull..." he whispered,still keeping a tight hold on her neck.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:53 pm
User Image
--OoO-- SkyRaiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky gasped for air as she was slambed into the ground. She growled feeling the blade against her neck frowning trying to get her feet under her to kick him off. She glared at him what he said. "Well, you can't have me and you'll just have to live with that," she huffed still trying to get him off but then she was reminded of the blade and she swallowed hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:38 pm
Xaio frowned as well but from he said. It was as if they were connected or something since Duke wasn't looking to good himself from the sweaty panic. Besides...how else would he know she was in trouble if they didn't carry around walkie talkies?

"Won't you search with me?" Walking wasn't going to be to much of a problem as long as she didn't have to fight. Swinging a scythe required her body to be able to move around to maneuver. With Duke by her side, she'd feel safer.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:44 pm
User Image

"Yeah, I'll come with, but I'm half hoping that what I'm going on is a hunch and not the true thing. If I'm right about my science, she's in huge trouble when she's done fighting if she wears herself out too much," he said landing the helcopter pulling off his head set ignoring the irritating whine as the blades stopped spinning. His coat was still open due to him not clasping it, but he didn't care. It might help him actually to do so instead of buttoning it up incase he was to get hurt again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:41 am
User Image
Roku pressed the blade down alittle harder,and gave her a slight cut on her thraot. He sighed as he sensed people looking for them. Using ancient magic,he put a force field around a 5k radius that made it look as if noone was there and,if it was found, would keep ANYTHING from coming inside. He looked at the blood trickling down Sky's neck and smiled. "Why cant i have you?" he asked curiously.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:58 am
His science? Then prehaps her theory was right.

Unlike Duke, she kept her headset on until the blades had slowed much more. It was then Xaio looked to him in slight disappointment before getting out of the helicopter. Looking around was in a way an interesting sight for the area was alittle unknown to her. Rarely did she leave the just walk around...when it's not raining. The true question was though where'd they choose to fight? "Sir...I hear nothing." Maybe they didn't land in the right place. Maybe his body chemistry was off. You couldn't expect to track someone purely on instinct right?

Her body was tense and her leg was beginning to ache, but atleast Duke was there to comfort her, even if he was in another state of mind work required.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image

Sky snarled feeling the blade cut her throat making her drop her blade to grab onto his with both hands trying to push it away. "Because," she grunted trying to get her feet under her as well to kick him off, "it would break someone else's heart and I wouldn't dare do that." She growled again trying to get some leverage against him as she used her wings to push herself up.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

Duke didn't answer back but looked around for a way down seeing the library. He skidded down the ladders quickly and easily before he looked around. "I don't know," he answered finally landing on another building lower, "I'm looking around the library first, that's where she's suppose to be. Though, she's no where near." He let out a huff of air and crouched on the building sighing wishing that he had some what of a clue to where she was. He was nervous about her since she could be hospitalized for a week even if she won.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:52 am
User Image
After hearing her answer, Roku's smile dropped and his face turned to that of one in pain. He lifted his blade and a single tear slowly crept down his left cheek. "Of course...im silly...how could anyone ever love me..." he asked,obviously hurt at the answer. "Noone has before..." he said as his demonic aura began to double and triple over and over. "I've had it with these games." he said,vioce still sounding dejected and hurt. In a flash, he cut off both of her wings and legs and arms. "How long will this regeneration work?" he asked,menacingly. He had gone from hurt to anger,and he had never been this furious before. "I should've known..." he said,alll of a sudden. "It was foolish to let myself be won over so easily..." He looked at her cut up body and waited for it to regenerate.

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image

"Fine a girl for once that isn't in love," she gasped barely able to breath as she rolled over onto her knees and elbows and wings fallen over her body. She cried into the dirt silently feeling her own heart ache. She let out a small whimper cry as she pushed herself to her feet with pain coursing through her whole body even with her wounds healed. Snarling, she stood up with clean streaks down her filthy bloody face from the tears she cried as she stood up again with her blade. "Damn you," she cried quietly before she looked up at him again with fierce determined eyes. Cade, dammit, where the hell are you when I need you?!  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games