Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:01 pm

User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Vice Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi turned his head as he heard a familiar voice. Vincent-san? He thought as the first thing he noticed was that scarf he knew he wore long ago. It was tattered and beat up quite a bit but Yumi could spot that thing miles away; not to mention those fabled blades Vincente kept to him as close as his own flesh. Laughing softly Yumi shook his head," You know I cannot let you hold 'Amaterasu' Vincente-san, that I cannot. You of all people should know that is quite a dangerous thing, my friend." Yumi added, just to ensure Vincente to know that it was indeed him. He wondered if he took that much of a physical change, but then again, Yumi didn't look so much like a child anymore.

Looking up to see Raito, he had hoped for a big welcome but it seemed like it was straight down to business. Yumi would've lied to say he wasn't a little saddened not to get the biggest welcome from his uncle, but seeing the position he was now him his pride for seeing his family member succeed overwhelmed his childish emotions."An S-Rank mission? Hai... If it is me and Vincente the success of this mission is indefinite,that it is."He said softly as they were the two original members of Oniwabanshu. Though they both have been lying low a bit to do their own bit of training... Or rather Yumi did as he heard Vincente's comment. He chuckled at his friend's 'laziness' but there wouldn't be any other ninja in Konoha that he personally knew from his past, to know had his back." What is the mission Oji-sama?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Tavian once again found himself waiting outside of the Hokage's office. He had come here before, and was ignored by...Well...Everyone. He slightly opend the door, and poked his head through. He looked straight at Yumi, who had grown into a completely different person. "I guess I'm the only one who grows at a rapidly slow rate." He sighed, and entered the room, completely. Tavian bowed his head, and stood back, waiting for the other conversation to end. "Wait...That isn't the Hokage...Atleast not the one I remember...The real Hokage must be out of town..."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Jin was rather amazed by Yumi's new appearance,so amazed that he didn't speak for a bit but regained the courage to when he sunk it all in, he could only remember back when Yumi was a child and gave him the test of becoming a Genin, with a memory like that, Jin had to say hello to his teacher, but he decided to wait until after he was explained his mission.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:29 am

User ImageRaito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm SanninUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito looked up in the most cold glare which metaphorically chilled the room. "I want you to assinate Akira" Raito said in a dead tone of voice as if he wasnt alive at the moment he said it. After saying what he said he paused for quite a while to allow both of them to speak before his face couldnt hold back the laugh anymore. First a smirk which graced his face making his eyes life, soon after turning into a chuckle. "You should really see your faces" Raito said he had finnished his paper work and as someone can go without a little fun indeed they would need a little after a while.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:48 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"Oh no, he's gone power mad." Vincent said, with several expressions on his face, unbelieving was the most prominent, then just plain confused. When Raito started to laugh, Vincet facepalmed and sighed at himself. "I can't believe I fell for a cheap trick like that..." He made a quick, sharp whistle and his horse-sized wolf stood beside him. Vincente sat on Blaze's back and looked to see what Yumi was thinking and his reaction to Raito's joke. The massive wolf growled at Vincent, but they were companions for life.

"You do not know true pain...
Until you've crossed my path."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:19 am

User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi awaited Raito's request as he saw his stare to them both. When he heard "I want you to assassinate..." the child was already going through those that might be put to death. The Raikage... The Tsuchikage... He had heard the village was dropping down drastically... If they ran it over and took the village in the name of the Fire Country they could start expanding the empire of Konoha. As well as end the bloody stereo-type that Konoha is just a docile village that will never attack. Being the top list of attacked villages rather irritates the h*ll, quite literately, out of him.

But... unfortunately Yumi was not expecting the name of whom they were to Assassinate. Yumi didn't notice his facial expression but his he could estimate that his eyes were two sizes bigger than they usually were. O....Oji-sama?! Was... quite all he could think about at the moment. Were they going to have to face another Tadashi and even worse... one that is Sannin Level? To say the least, Yumi wasn't up for that type of battle so soon but when he saw Raito starting to laugh, the still young Uchiha let out a magnificent sigh.He never even felt his heart beat so fast as it practically felt as if it was going to rip out of his chest before he calmed down a bit."Geez..." It was rather all he could say at the moment as Yumi looked a bit wearily over to see Jin standing with the room. He grown up a bit, and it was quite nice to see that he indeed met the expectations that Yumi had instilled in him long ago. Yumi gave him a thumbs up before looking back to Raito scratching his head a bit,"So... Does this mean you really don't have a mission for us Oji-sama?" Yumi questions once the raising of his blood pressure finally started to drop.

Panthers7

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:49 am

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito calmed as he started to get up and sit on the table "well It is a mission but not a S-Rank. Right now of course there are no S-ranked missions really theres nothing above B-Rank, everything is rather quiet latley." Raito sighed though he loved the quiet calm winds of now, he had a kind of drawing to war. "Okay down to work. I need you to take out a shinobi who has been terrorising a village in the the fire country. Also this will count as Vincents test to jounin" Raito said smiling at Vincent.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:54 am

Tavian seized the moment. Nothing over B-Rank was perfect for him. He was a Genin, so he could handle C-Rank. He straightened up, and spoke. "Lord Hokage, if you don't mind me asking, may I come along on the mission? No one has given me a mission since I became a Genin, and I feel useless."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am

Raito turned to the young man smiling "Lord Hokage please call me Raito and of course you may but promise me something if it starts to turn ugly get out of there." Raito then turned to Vincent "Vincent this will be more of a test to you Tavian is in your hands one scratch on him and I will make sure your never become a Jounin" Raito said to put more pressure on the kid he wanted to see how he does under it.

((Okay guys I will tell you when you can head out becuase ill be playing the Shinobi))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:41 am

Tavian's face stayed calm, but inside, he was jumping up, and down. That was, until he heard the news. He didn't expect to stop someone from becoming a Jounin. He still smiled, though. "I promise..."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."

"Raito Sensei, I will defend him with my life if I must." Vincent said with fierce determination in his eyes. Vincent was ready for this, though it was obviously a huge mark on his record, his first B-Ranked mission...Vincent turned to Tavian and nodded. "Stick close to me and you'l be just fine, nobody can keep up with me." Vincent still had his trump card too, he was now the torch bearer for Auron's style, when he hit jounin, he could learn even more, after he found his sensei again, the style was still unknown to many so there was no recorded scroll, downside. "What exactly is our mission destination Raito Sensei?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Tavian smirked. He was glad to hear that people wanted him alive. Even though it was only for Vincent's sake, Tavian still had some protection. He nodded, as Vincent spoke. "I'll make sure to try my best...Even if I know I can't keep up." Tavian turned back to Raito, and spoke. "So, is there anymore information on this guy?"

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:14 pm

User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi smiled a bit seeing that they were indeed going to get some form of a mission. It wasn't an S-Ranked, but hey... It was still a mission to go down on his record. Even more so, with it being a test for Vincente to become a Jounin. Yumi leaned lightly against the wall as he listened carefully to what his uncle was going to tell them. The Uchiha thought, narrowed his eyes slightly as Tavian was to join them as well; not that he disagreed with Raito's decision but Yumi knew that meant the two couldn't go completely all out on the terrorists. Automatically thinking of a better plan to attack now that they had a lower Nin within their mists.

Yumi slowly pulled out of his strategic thinking as he tuned back in for anymore information about the assassins. If he had as many shinobi as the last squadron that Yumi killed when he was younger, then they'd have to be extremely cautious. It was hard then... if a single group of Ninja's could terrorize an entire village, then it would most definitely be harder.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:34 am

User Image

Raito smiled "Thats good vincent. Okay info on the shinobi is scarce what we do know is that he has a group of 3 people behind him which are all chuunin rank but the rank of the shinobi is unknown, we also do not know what any of them specialize in or what jutsu's they have under there belt. In the worst case scenereo if the shinobi is of jounin or higher we will call the mission will be an A Rank. Right now there where abouts is unknown but they where last seen going towards valley of the end." Raito said in a low loud tone of voice it was a mission and he would always act as if it was war. "Okay now since you have been briefed you can go immediately but make sure you stay together" Raito lifted his hand as swang it back down signaling them to go.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:08 am

Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."

"Oh? Then I'll cross my fingers and hope he's a jounin." Vincent said eagerly. "I'm ready to go when you two are." Vincent said, laying on Blaze's back, the massive wolf growled once more. "Oh sorry, I meant three." The wolf gave a content sound and waited for Vincent's friends to hurry along, apparently they were going together. "I bet I could take all four of them on alone if I got the chance, but it's good to be working together Yumi." Vincent admitted. Blaze automatically began moving on his own. "Guess I'll meet you guys at the gate."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games