Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:59 pm
John nodded and took her back to his house. He went to the fridge and got out a few bags of blood and a rat. He shrugged. "It might not taste very good but it has bones. If you wait a few minutes I can get you something more fresh."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:01 pm
she pulled him to her and hugged him weakly "no you stay i dont want to be alone" she said softly and looked at him "and you should know by now i dont drink bagged blood, you should remember embers wrists were always wrapped" she said cutely grinning  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:02 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal shrugged he didn't have strong feeling for Chi she could only be a friend at best. John was still an a*****e but a friend. Kabal went to his office and started working on experiment and making new things. He wondered how everything was but ignored it as one of his test subjects just when nuts.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:11 pm
"Alright, alright. I will stay," he said and hugged her back before sitting her down on the couch beside him. Then he rolled up his sleeve. "This is all I have to offer. It's probably not very good because my blood has just been sitting in my veins for all these years. That's how it is when you don't have a heartbeat."

Liz walked back into the temple with Ethan behind her. He was quietly licking a twist cone. "We're back," she called, not even sure if Kabal was home or not.  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:13 pm
"oh but you just admitted you have a heart" she said sweetly before licking his wrist, it felt weird to have her fangs slide out she hadnt had them for so long but something felt different "john is it possible for someone to lose the connection to their sire? and if so when i bite you will you then be my sire" she said softly and kissed his wrist gently waiting for an answer  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:20 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal called "I am in the lab!!!" he yelled out to them.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:38 pm
"Alright," she called out and walked to the door of the lab. She didn't dare open it. "How did things go with John?"

He chuckled. "Well I must say, no one has ever made me admit to that before. Not since..." he cleared his throat. He didn't have to finish the sentance. Her question caught him off guard though. "Hm..." John seemed to ponder the thought for a moment. "I'm not sure. But does it really matter? I'm a lot of people's sire."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:52 pm
" but how many of them love you like I do" she said softly and bit into his wrist and drank, her fangs didn't hurt him at all, she drank quietly snuggling to him as she did.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:52 am
He chuckled again. "Very true my dear. Very true."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:23 am
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal opened the door "Come on in...its safe..just don't touch anything that glows as a human it will burn yuor hand off.." he said "It went fine...I got it out and thats..that.." he said looking into a microscope.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:57 pm
She drank till she was full then fell asleep licking his wrist cutely in her sleep  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:12 pm
John smiled and layed his head back. He wasn't tired, but he closed his eyes anyway.

Liz walked into the lab and looked around curiously. "I'm glad to hear that everything went well," she said and watched him. "What are you doing?"  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:13 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal shrugged "Examining skin samples.." he said

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:29 pm
Chi woke up the next day and kissed him sweetly and snuggled to him.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:47 pm
"Ok then," she said and walked out.

John kissed her back. "Good morning beautiful. How do you feel?"

Liz woke up to the sound of her buzzing alarm clock. She hit it until it shut off and dragged herself out of bed. At least I don't have to work today," she thought and walked down to start making breakfast.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games