Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:22 am
((I know I probably shouldn't say this, but I don't remember Xi. Was she seriously in the clan awhile back?))

Caly moved slightly to the side while she glanced back at the boys, but then turned her attention back to the girl and the girl's words to Vincent. Seeing him again? Does that mean she had been here before. She felt guilty about not remembering her.

"Who's Korlon? why would he hate you?" Caly asked gently, slowly kneeling down beside the couch. She didn't get too close to it or the girl just in case. One, she didn't want the couch to snitch anything from her and two, she wasn't sure it the girl wanted anyone terribly close.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:45 am
((yeah Xi was originally Luxanna's character. She was active in Kanareshii for a little. check around page 14... Anyway Luxanna is a close friend of mine and gave me the character when she left gaia. Xi is essentially my character partner. You can't really see Korlon, a.k.a Viva or Xi without the other being at least mentioned. The two characters are intertwined. So i decided to bring Xi back to help supplement my character.))

Xi turns her tear stained face back to Caly.

"H-h-he's my husband. He ha-hates me bec-because I betrayed him. I tried to resist....but I couldn't. I ga-ve in. Do -y-you know what's it like to have her inside you head? Having her almost control your ac-actions? To have a demon who started a five million year war...that...that wiped out your husband's race stuck in your mind. Influencing your actions? He hates becasue I gave in! "

Xi buries her face in her hands and starts to cry again.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:24 pm
Ugh...all this chasing after her is making me hungry. Aeris thought ruefully to herself as she arrived a the mansion. She had, of course, ran there in her saber form, seeing as running in her other form would've been...slow. The elf circled the building, looking for a way in, her saber form now the size of a kitten. Who knew if there was a small break point to get in.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:01 pm
"Yeah you too" Vincent said not quiet remembering the girl either but then again he had lost his memory recently. He shook his head and set down his things before he approached the girl. He knelt down before her and looked into her eyes- though she was met with a face covered by a porclien mask.

"I know what its like to listen to inner demons. Its tough, ive battled with my own for decades. But you had to do what you had to do, maybe if your husband had been in your shoes he would see things differently." Vincent said gently. "Dont blame yourself, just try to get him to understand." Vincent concluded.

Cy didnt know what to say to the girl, she seemed to recognize Vincent at least. But the minute the girl went rambling on about some husband the Vampire quickly lost interest in the situation. He turned his attention to a familiar and different presence that was circling the building. She's a bold one if she followed us here. Cy thought to himself.

He looked back to the girl and his companions before he left the scene to search for their stalker. Stepping out of the Mansion he looked around, his keen eyes searching for a human body- or something like it- and not a small animal.

"Hm... i know you're out here..." He said to himself as he started to search around the outside of the house. "I can smell you're blood elf girl." Cy said a bit louder as he searched. He didnt know if the girl was fully elven or not but he could have sworn he saw pointed ears on the woman that had been watching them in the market place. He didnt even know if it was the same woman or not.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:35 am
"And this is why I never could get along with those talking mosquitoes. He's too nosy for his own good." Aeris mumbled to herself as she skittered off to hide in the brush. She knew that obviously, he could sense her. Boy was she out of touch in tracking Caly. "I guess the gig is up, eh?" The elf shifted to her normal form, her arms crossed over her chest. "You win. You caught me. Now leave me be. I've got business to finish." The woman held a displeased look on her face, her pointed ears standing at attention.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:13 am
Jengal decided to come back to the mysterious house, Greed followed closely behind, 'Jengal,what are we doing back here?' 'I need to figure out about what they were doing with venom' He then rapped on the door with his fist and waited for a reply  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:34 am
((oh right...I think I remember somethin' like that now....*sweatdrop* I just don't have that much time to go look at the older part of the RP.....*double sweatdrop* I hate work))

Caly couldn't relate to this one and looked at Vincent when he took a spot next to her. She watched him as he spoke and wished (not for the first time) that he didn't have to wear a mask. She remembered what his face lookedd like and admired the handsome profile.

She couldn't really take part in this conversation having never been in a situation like the two of them. She didn't know what it was like to be controlled by something inside her. She only knew what it was like to outcasted by her families.

It was then that she realized Cy was no longer with them and then glanced around trying to spot him. "Where did he go?" she wondered. She didn't send out her awareness to find him, not at the moment since she nad the demon were trying to take care of the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:58 am
((Its okay, I'm going to try and stick to how Luxanna would post. I've known her long enough that i can pratically predict what she post xd ))

Xi finally stops crying and seems to settle down some.

"I know. Its just a shock seeing him here. I just didn't expect it, that and him to still be mad."

Xi looks down at her hands for a moment.

"After what we've both been though, I shouldn't be surprised I suppose."

She wipes some of the remaining tears form her eyes before trying to give a small smile.

"I'll be okay. I'm going to talk to him in a little. I think that we both just need some time."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:15 pm
Cy spun when he heard the girl talk, if she would have never shifted back he probably wouldnt have spotted her. "Win?" He questioned, "I didnt see this as a game of hide and seek. I was merely watching out for my companions best interests." Cy said in defense of himself as he looked to the girl.

"Ill leave you be the minute you satisfy my curiosity." The vampire said gently, he didnt want to harm the girl, nor start any fights with her. "Why are you following us? You know Caly dont you. If you intend on harming the girl then youll be seeing more of me." Cy said assuming that the girls intentions where just that.. Why else would she be sneaking around?

"See? Thats good now. You feeling better?" Vincent asked gently and with a smile that was concealed by his mask. He still didnt trust his own inner demon to control itself when he took of his mask. So for now he still wore it, despite all that happened to him and how he was currently acting.

The dolls were busy in the basement taking apart the corpse of Vemon and trying to see just how he worked. They didnt understand the mechanics of a body until tonight. The poked and prodded his nerves and when they got a response they where happy as could be.

For now they werent doing anything too dastardly.. it seems that they were slowly coming to realize their plan was bigger and more complicated then previously expected. Gaining a vessal for them to put their souls in was easy, but finding a way to do that was proving to be tough.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:13 pm
"Now why would I harm Lady Caly? I've been looking out for her ever since she was born. I have no ill intentions to my mistress." The elf circled around him, growling a bit. "What are you to her? And who are you?" She stopped dead in front of him, her arms dangling down at her side. She was starting to wonder what Caly had gotten herself into in her absence.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:56 pm
"Mistress?" Cy raised a quizzical eyebrow. "Hn..." He thought for a moment and as he did he pushed his glasses up his nose just a bit for they had a tendency of falling down. Not like he needed them of course, but he had grown a liking to intended corrective wear.

Stroking his chin for a minute he seemed to go off into deep thought before he returned back to reality in a flash. "I am Cy, a simple vampire whose curiosity can get him into trouble at times." Cy bowed slightly and smiled handsomely. His demeanor had gone from protective and almost threatening to curious and gentle.

"To her.. so far im just the guy who bought her dinner, helped her friend gain back his memory and who buys her things. In turn she generously let me feed from her. But thats it for now..." Cy said gently.

"And you?" He threw the question right back at her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:03 am
A vampire... Of course, that would be what Caly would get herself involved with. Aeris shook her head a bit and sighed. It wasn't a surprise to the elf who Caly had associated herself with.The elf had practically helped raise the girl. "Yes, mistress. I am Aeris, Caly's lady-in-waiting. And from time to time when she's in trouble, her bodyguard." She bowed a bit in return, her eyes scanning his form briefly before returning to his eyes. "I must be out of practice tracking if you could sense my presence. I was sent back to accompany the Lady. Where exactly is she. Inside the mansion, no doubt, but where exactly?" Her wiggled a bit as she awaited, if any, answer from Cy.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:28 pm
"Ive honed my skills to a tee so dont feel too bad about it. Vincent and Caly didnt know about you until i pointed you out." Cy said gently.

"Caly's is inside with Demon boy and some girl whom i dont know. Come on ill bring you too her." Cy said being nice once again. He led the way to the front of the building and pushed open the door, allowing the girl inside before he entered in after her.

"There she is." Cy said pointing to the couch that ate wallets, the one that the other girl Xi sat on. Vincent still knelt before the girl trying to console her, while Caly lent support.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:43 am
He's a little too nice for my comfort... Aeris thought to herself as she wandered into the building. She held no smile as she walked in, though the gleam in her eyes said otherwise. It was hard to be happy, and professional at the same time, especially when one was seeing someone they hadn't seen in years. "Lady Caly..." The name just seemed to roll of the tongue as she appeared at the girl's side, kneeling on the ground.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:11 pm
Caly smiled gently at Xi and then looked down when she felt poison extend and wrap a vine gently around her ankle. She glanced down and realized that it was holding something out to her. She bent down to recieve it and discovered that it was a seed. Allowing her powers to surround and travel through the little seed, she gently forced and nudged it to grow at a alarming rate until she held a sprouted tulip flower. pinching off the roots and apologizing to it, saying that it was going to a good cause, she then handed the said flower to the girl. "This is for you," she said gently.

Moments later she turned at the mention of her name, as soft as it was. Her elven hearing was good for something. the moment her eyes rested on the elf standing near Cy her blue-green eyes went wide. "Aeris..." she whispered. Then she slightly shook her head adn added, "I'm not going back."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games