Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:36 pm
The man smirked at Armand "Oh the US government huh I'm scared" He said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. "We have orders to eliminate any Owls that includes UNS members and besides we know your not with them at the moment otherwise your friend here would have been in the data base" He said. The woman walked over to Armand and pulled out a rather large knife. "Your file says your a scientist and a cook well....I suppose we should disarm you" She said as she went through his pockets and retrieved whatever she could find. She then took the knife and walked over to Demios "Well Armand would you like to see your friend die before your eyes or would you like to go first" She said. She took the knife and placed the blade near Demios's throat. Demios frowned "Armand...." He said nervously. The woman smirked "Before we kill your friend how about you tell us what you were after on the mountain" She asked. She figured if they got more information it might make her boss happier.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:47 pm
The friendly smile remained on Armand’s face, and again he gave Demios a reassuring look that also conveyed his concern for Demios’s safety. He still didn’t know how extensive that database was, but he doubted that everything about the UNS was in that database. Well, that didn’t work. At least we know they’re illegally operated…that’s something.And mind games it was. Just needed time. The scientist’s mouth formed a small “O.”“Wow, do you really know everything about the UNS then?” Armand made himself smirk in good humor. I have to get their attention away…

But now, he couldn’t even use the items he had in his pocket since Linda had taken most of it, including that taser that he had fixed in the cave, but wouldn’t work unless the correct “code” was used. If only he had installed voice recognition software on that taser, but he had never found the need to. What else could he make use of? He again tried to move and managed slightly, but it was numb and a pain. Pain! Never had the thought of that word come to him so optimistically. Pain could out due numbness while the pain lasted. It was different from the “numb pain.” No good. He could grab a knife enough to stab himself. If he could short circuit the chip in his glove, the one that allowed him to prank “shock” others in handshakes, that could work too. He couldn’t get it to work. It would only shock others now and not himself.

As he continued speaking, Armand hit an idea. "Well, we weren't searching for anything... we were just protecting you from the others in our own way..." The red head nodded. “But you know, the UNS database doesn’t exactly have everything on its members and we go all over the place, so why couldn’t we be here?” Oops. I just made Demi sound like a secret weapon… uh, gotta fix that. “Danny’s an orphan-“ That did it. Before he finished the sentence, the red head managed to jerk his arm slightly to activate the release of a spray of pepper from a button on his sleeve. The pepper sprayed upward toward the man and his wife. Unfortunately, Armand missed because of his limited movement. It hit between them, causing enough of a cloud to make them sneeze, but not enough time for Armand to be able to get the glove working to shock himself or make the knife fall on him. Uh oh… sorry, Demi. I think I messed up.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:02 pm
The man and woman smirked as they herd Armand talk "Now why don't I believe you" She said. The man looked at Demios when he herd Armand make him sound special. He decided Demios sounded to dangerous to wait. "Well if he's an Orphan then you wont mind if we remove him for you" The man said as he started to move Armand's device went off and they began to sneeze. "Thats it your first" The man said. His wife then walked to him and put the knife to his neck careful to avoid being in an area she could be hit. "Now say you last words to dear Danny before he watches you bleed to death" She said.

(I figured I'd let you do one sad post before Demios lost his cool)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:28 pm
Armand smiled sadly, but immediately went back to his cheery smile. This wasn’t turning out as he had hoped, and he was out of ideas that he could trigger in his state. The pepper spray had been bad timing on his part. If only he could have fixed his wording on Demios and made him seem harmless… Maybe the couple would have let the younger Owl go. If he was going to die, he couldn’t let Demios be effected too much. He needed to lessen it, so he smiled, being Armand. “For the peace of the world, don’t blame them… When it's all over, it's not who you were. It's whether you made a difference. For the peace of the world.” An apology showed in his eyes despite his cheerful optimistic smile as he tried to think of any last second things he could possibly do. Sadly, everything he thought of would not work either because he couldn’t pull it off without some sort of physical ability or it required more attempts to talk the couple away from their actions.

((I couldn't think of an optimistic "don't be sad or angry/look toward the bright side" death quote... sweatdrop PM me if you want to know what he's basically trying to say.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:07 pm
Demios frowned unlike Armand he couldn't fake happiness for someones benefit. "Armand no!" He said. He closed his eyes feeling tears in his eyes. The woman smirked "Well is that it? How depressing oh well this is goodbye" She said. Suddenly Demios began to glow as his sadness turned to rage. His anger had drawn out the Ravens power and fused it with his own. "You made a big mistake" He said. When Demios opened his eyes they seemed dark and almost soulless. "No one hurts my friends and gets away with it" He said. Suddenly the area around him began to freeze. He then stood up the effects of the drug seeming to have dissapated. "Thats impossible how can you stand?" The woman said. The man however reached for his gun and aimed it at Demios. He glared at the woman since he had last touched Armand he had copied his telekinesis and he watched as the woman flew back. The man took advantage of this and shot at Demios. The bullet however turned to ice and then shattered as it neared him. Demios turned his attention to the man and smirked "You have no idea what I'm capable of" He said. Suddenly the mans gun rippled and froze before exploding covering the mans hands in ice. The man let out a cry of pain, but Demios was too far gone to even care about him being hurt. "You shall pay for what you tried to do to my friend as well as for all those you have hurt in the past" He said. He held his hand up "Sparkling Wide...." Suddenly a large sphere of lightning began to form above him. The woman frowned as she watched as the sphere grew. "....PRESSURE!" He finished as he launched the sphere at the man. The man dove out of the way and the lightning sphere dissolved the wall it crashed into. He then aimed his hand at the man "Flame Sniper!" He said as he launched a flame arrow at the man which missed and began to light the house on fire. The woman than pulled out a large gun of her own and fired at Demios. It hit him but barely left a scratch. Demios turned his attention to her his eyes were still dark and cold even as he looked past Armand. "Aqua Rapture!" He roared as a large blast of water shot at her and sent her through a wall. He then turned back to the man "You want to watch someone die then watch this" He said. He swung his arm paralyzing the man so he had to watch. He then turned to the woman and used the copied telekinesis to lift her up. "Forces of the universe arise give me the strength to bring her demise" He said suddenly his hand began to glow as a sphere began to form in his hand and rotate energy. "Divine Obliterator" He said as he held his hand out and the orb flew at her and grew until she was imprisoned in it. She let out a scream of pain as it began to disintegrate her bit by bit. "Say goodbye..." Demios said coldly. He then snapped and the sphere shrank and she was obliterated. He then turned to the man "Sucks doesn't it now what to do with you" He said.

(I thought I'd let Armand say something before I destroyed the town I'm going to assume it will be him scared and shocked)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:41 pm
((Yup.))

The kiss of death from the cold knife never came, and the situation turned tables in ways that Armand could never have predicted. Faster than Armand could react, if he wasn’t drugged, Demios had suddenly glowed, spoke angrily, and assaulted the man and the woman. The scientist was clearly as shocked as the woman upon seeing Demios seemingly throw away the effects of the drug and “transformed”, but it was his friend’s aura that shook him. “Demi?” He could feel that it was Demios. Somewhat. What was this dark aura? Demios’s eyes were so dark and heartless, and he was attacking the couple as if he didn’t care. What happened? Is he possessed??? So many questions were running through Armand’s head. Where did Demios get all this power? He didn’t question the telekinesis because he just assumed it was a spell. If his head was clearer and not trying to contemplate the situation, he would have noticed that Demios had no chant words for the telekinesis, implying that it wasn’t a spell. Demios had blatantly overpowered the couple. The scientist felt himself flinch as his eyes widened even more when Demios ended the woman’s life with a snap of his fingers. “What are you doing, Demi?” To the “Amish” man, it would still sound like “Danny” because “Demi” was so close in sound. Armand’s voice had faltered a little, but he was gathering himself to speak calmly to Demios. “Stop it. Don’t do it. It’s not the way…” His words came out softer than usual because he was still trying to recover.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:01 pm
Demios held his hand forward towards the man "Hurricane Force" He said. Suddenly a large blast of wind flew at the man along with blades of wind that began slicing him up. He then herd Armand's voice and turned to him "Your right....this isn't the way" He said. He smirked "I must purge this place of the darkness that it has brought upon itself" He said. Demios closed his eyes as his form shifted into that of a giant celestial raven and flew into the air. "Darkest day and holy night bring forth the power to make things right" He began to chant his voice echoing ominously. The sky above them then began to grow dark. "Forces of space and time arise bring strike down these demons and bring their demise" He said. Suddenly stars began to form in the dark sky however they seemed more of a reason to fear than to be relieved. "Eternal Silence!" He finished chanting. Suddenly large blasts of energy rained from the stars obliterating anything in their path. Once that was done Demios began to glow again this time with a red glow and as the glow reached anywhere it touched seemed to stop even the clock in front of Armand stood still and then there was a flash of bright energy from Demios and an ear shattering boom that vaporized all in it's path the only things protected were Demios and Armand. As the blast faded all that was left was silence everyone aside from Demios and Armand had been destroyed. Armand was no longer paralyzed and Demios floated down until he collapsed in Armand's arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:09 pm
( Sorry about my absense. Just felt kinda out of it lately. )

Itachi grew annoyed at will and readied himself as lightning began to build around him. " will... I'll show you what my lightning can do." said itachi as he focused all the heat he could into the lightning as a massive bolt of lightning was released through the air at will as the mist in its way lost its electricity nullifying heat level to let the lightning through. Unfortunatly for itachi and every one else in the room he couldnt control it as not only does he have basically no experience with lightning control but he amped it up just abit too much and easily lost control of it as it started rebounding off the walls almost hitting anya and even itachi himself as he actully had to dodge it. Will would obviously be pissed off by the lack of skill and control of the attack but there was nothing itachi could do at the point.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:42 am
Noel then looked at Moli and smiled. "Her powers have activated....are you ready to leave Moli...or would you like to wait some time before we do that?" she asked him.

Amara clapped for Vincent and looked at Amaya. "Amaya you will make a great teacher one day" she said with a smile. Looking out the window she felt a pulse. Demios...he has no control what so ever she thought to herself. Looking at the two she then looked at Amaya. "Amaya...why did you come back to the UNS?" she asked her curiously.

Aaliyah was having an intense battle with the herald of gravity. Her clothes tattered and the weather reflecting her current condition, she was almost set to give up, but she had to keep pushing.

Aeon's nap was over as she sat up and looked at herself in the mirror, as she was shocked to see what she saw. She looked...beautiful....She stumbled out of bed and was surprised. "What the hell is going on?" she asked herself.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 pm
As Will shot toward Itachi, the mist cleared, and the Heated Owl had the fine idea of launching a large bolt of lightning at him. Too bad it totally missed, and instead of hitting in a straight line, it sparked and scattered all about the room, making Itachi himself dodge too, and almost hitting Anya. “Oobaka yarou!” Will growled as he struck Itachi hard, sending the younger Owl tumbling into the ground. It was just a bad idea for a completely inexperienced nonlightning user to try to generate a powerful bolt of lightning with no control, much less try it against the Satan Owl. “Anya dear, this match is over,” Will hissed. The highly charged black lightning that had been sitting in the top corner of the room suddenly expanded and crackled around the room to literally “eat” Itachi’s lighter lightning. Some of it purposely crashed down upon Itachi to give him some “nice” shocks as Will landed besides him and grabbed him by the neck. “What the f*ck are you doing, weasel?”

At that moment, the Satan Owl felt the energy released by the Raven, but he paid it no heed because he was focused on Itachi. “Your lightning does sh*t if you can’t even control it!” Will wasn’t pissed, per se, just annoyed that Itachi would be such a frigging idiot. You’re just begging me to kick you’re a**… “Oh, my, how unfortunate it would be if you happened to kill Amaya while you were trying to use lightning…” The Satan Owl’s mouth curled into a smirk. “…and how endearing that would be if you asked her to help you and you killed her in the process…” He laughed and then abruptly let go of Itachi as all the lightning in the room simply vanished. He turned to walk away from Itachi toward Anya, but he stopped mid step with his hands in his pockets. “Alright, you brat, clean yourself up. You will not use lightning around anyone else besides yourself and me until you learn to control it. Get your a** back here once you’re done… or else.” Will turned his head sideways, so that the smirk on his face was visible to the younger Owl. ”Do you understand? Of course you do. Now, get to it!”

((Oobaka yarou =F***ing idiot. Let me know if I should edit. ))

-----------------------------------------------

The peaceful redhead watched in horror as the man was literally sliced up into ribbons. What are you doing, Demi? Purge? By the time Armand realized what exactly Demios meant by hearing his chant, it was too late. Demios had totally twisted the scientist’s own words and misinterpreted it completely. Strange…considering Demios knew or should know that Armand would never ever advocate violence. What was with that giant raven form again? The red head blinked and gasped as the stars came crashing down, his view limited by the roof of the house he was in. However, as the stars destroyed the walls of the house, Armand began to see the scale of the destruction, and it only got worse when everything suddenly became a hue of red. Armand closed his eyes at the bright flash and flinched at the ear shattering sound.

When Armand could see again, the only recognizable things in the area were Armand, the chair he was still sitting in, and Demios who was floating down toward him. Everything else was completely blackened and vaporized, no sign of the others ever existing. So many innocents. There was no telling if the whole village had been a village of Owl hunters, but Armand was giving them the benefit of the doubt because of his view.

Armand managed to hold the younger Owl in his arms. It wasn’t until then that he noticed that he was no longer paralyzed though his ears were still ringing. “Demi… what have you done? Who did this to you?” Tears welled up slightly in the scientist’s eyes, and a few. “ … I’ve failed as a friend… I couldn’t stop you. I'm sorry.” Clearly, more had happened to Demios than Armand knew. Demios's personality bothered him. It seemed so unstable now. Armand didn’t move from the chair as he held Demios. He still needed a moment to reflect on what had just happened… as if there was any living creature to interact with anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------

Amaya blushed at Amara’s compliment and smiled back. She didn’t have the confidence yet, but she liked the idea of helping others if she could. Unlike Amara, Amaya was completely oblivious to the fact that Demios, who she had no idea was Laharl, had just destroyed a whole town. “Huh?” The Asian Owl looked at Amara. “What do you mean?” She thought for a moment. There really wasn’t a reason that she could think of. Had she ever really left? Amara’s question was confusing. “The UNS is the only place I know…” Besides her father, Sung, at least. ”Didn’t you say you came back because we’re family?” Amaya didn’t remember exactly what Amara had said when she had returned a few weeks ago and simply sat next to Lucien and announced herself, but the Clueless Owl remembered it being somewhat along those lines.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:49 pm
Demios looked at Armand and frowned his eyes had returned to normal and he knew exactly what he had done. He couldn't believe his rage had gotten the best of him and worse he had destroyed the entire city. He looked around for a moment seeing nothing but ash and dirt. He then wrapped his arms around Armand "...I know what I did...I caused all of it...I...I just lost my temper" He said. He then closed his eyes "No Armand your wrong...you did all you could I know that had you tried to stop me that you'd probably have died with them..and I couldn't handle that" He said. He let go of Armand and turned away "Theres something I had forgotten until now when we obtained my grandmothers spell book we were attacked by one of the Heralds and in my desperation I sought help from the spell book. The book showed me a spell to awaken something inside of me.....something dark" He said. He looked at his hands knowing he had used that something to destroy the place. "When we fought in the mountains I used this power as well I don't know what it is, but this power may be more than I can handle" He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:18 pm
Amara forgot how clueless Amaya was. "I meant when everyone was teleported home...you were with your father...why did you come back here?" she asked Amaya. When Amaya said what she said, Amara looked at her and frowned. "I never said that, though I do consider a few of you as family" she told her. "Can I tell you a secret Amaya?" she asked her in more privacy.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:19 pm
Armand blinked when Demios spoke. He had thought the boy have fallen unconscious when he floated down because he seemed sort of limp, but what was said was said. He couldn’t take it back. When the younger Owl wrapped his arms around the scientist, Armand finally reacted, smiling sadly, and moving his arms so that they embraced Demios as well. He tried to crack a joke despite how he felt about the situation. It wasn’t really that great of a joke. “Geez, Demi, and I thought the saying was ‘Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.’ I think you just won that popcorn fight!” He let go when Demios released the hold.

The red head nodded as he listened to Demios talk about the spell. With a Herald there, it had to be some sort of extreme situation, and now there was this mysterious power that Demios was basically saying he didn’t know anything about. That just meant they’d have a fair amount of research. Still, what had just happened couldn’t just be something forgotten so easily. “It’ll be fine, Demi. Let’s work on this together, and we’ll figure it out.” The scientist somehow managed to smile normally while trying to move on. Things happen in experiments…Research is something I’m good at. We’ll find something before this can possibly happen again. I guess I’ll have to keep a check on his temper though… I don’t remember it being this temperamental.., it might be this darkness he mentioned. He stood up, walked over to Demios, and patted him on the shoulder. “Well, on to make the world a better place, Demi! I think the spell book would be a good place to start. Do you remember where you read from?” Armand had not taken too much notice on Demios’s fight with Amara in the mountains because there were other things going on.
-----------------

Amaya looked at Amara and then looked down at the floor. “Umm, I don’t know.” She hadn’t seen her father for a really long time back then, and it almost felt like she was more familiar with the UNS rather than her family. She did keep in touch with her father though, but had no idea he was involved in a conspiracy against the UNS. “I guess I thought I found a place to be independent?” When Amara frowned and claimed that she never said that they were family, Amaya felt her face go red. Her memory had been wrong then. Then, Amara sprung the “secret” question. “Umm, sure, Amara.”  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:26 pm
Amara looked at Amaya as she got closer to her. "Listen...Thomas is planning to kill off everyone eventually and the only other person who knows this is Will and myself...but Will doesn't know that I know either...well maybe he knows...but no solid proof" she told her. Looking Amaya in her eyes she sighed. "I'm telling you because I do view you as a sister and I do care for you" she told her. "I want your help...to be a mole like I am" she told her, before Amaya could wonder what a mole was, she explained. "Basically we're undercover agents. I'm not working with the Night Owls, if you're thinking that...I'm working on my own. I dont mind the UNS...but I do want to see Thomas destroyed" she told her friend.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:42 pm
Demios looked at Armand and did his best to smile, but it was obviously forced. He knew that Armand was just trying to lighten the mood. He then looked down and waved his arms forming the spell book "I've looked through it a hundred times and never found the spell again" He said. He frowned "I think I was supposed to use the spell it seems almost like fate" He said. He then looked at Armand "We should keep moving they're bound to come check the place out soon" He said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games