Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:06 pm
Rimmi X

{{Sorry dude, Arwen's already married and Alonna officially doesn't care for love. If you were a day earlier...Anyway, I'm sorry.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

{ arwens married? lol isn't she a little bit to young?" }  

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:14 pm
"I-I..... I......" Dragon was trembling all over, staring at his bleeding hand in fear. He was hurt, he was bleeding badly, everything's spinning, he feels lightheaded, is he going to die? The child he really was began to ball up and cry in fear as the older him just stared at his shaking hand with terrified and tearful blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:19 pm
Awesome nerd

Alice looked at Dragon and he seemed like he was afraid and was about to cry. "Dragon," she said then hugged him. "Don't cry. Its ok."  

Rimmi X

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:32 pm
Rimmi X

{{Well yeah, but she's "married" like she told her older friend that they were married.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:48 pm
Mayah Playah

{lol, arwens cute though =) }  

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:49 pm
He didn't even feel the hug, just stared at his blood. He felt more of it trickle past his hair. A gunshot was heard as well as some yelling. His arm hurts now. Dragon slowly turned to see a small hole in his arm, blood gushing from it. It was warm and dark red. It hurts. He's so scared. Dog... Dog, where are you? He's so alone. Eyes turning black, Dragon let out a shrill cry and tried to push Alice off him. He could feel it, past the fear and past the pain, the Wendigo inside him clawing for its freedom!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:08 am
Alice let go of Dragon . "Dragon!" His arm was bleeding. "Are you ok" she was partly surprised he sent out a cry.  

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 am
"It hurts!" Dragon cried out and stumbled around aimlessly, trying to bottle up his feelings while controlling the beast inside him. He could hear his heartbeat rise and thicken, he could feel the blood drip off his fingers, his arm was getting numb. Where is everyone? Hiro.... Mom.....

"C'mon now, kid, don't go crazy beast on me." came a rough voice. Walking from the shadows of a shredded angel statue was a dark red-haired man with a navy blue coat covered in chains. He had a small smirk to his face as he watched the kid walk around, then he walked over to Alice since she was closer. "You know him?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Armageddon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:38 am
Awesome nerd

Alice turned around surprised so surprised her scythe appeared."Y-yes I know him!" she said. "Who are you?"  

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:37 am
The demon held his hands up. "Easy now, I don't want to start a fight with you brat." he grunted and turned to the boy. "Dragon!" he called out and whistled to get his attention.

Hearing his name, Dragon snapped his head in the direction the voice came from and saw... "Armageddon." he breathed. The man he talked to at Prom and had fun with. His eyes filled with tears again, relieved tears. "A-Armageddon!" he cried out and tackled the demon into a hug, crying into his coat.

Armageddon grimaced. "Don't go making me look soft, kid." he said and tried to pry the boy off him but that was some intense grip he had.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:49 am
Alice let her scythe disappear when she saw Dragon hug Armageddon and Armageddon trying to get him off. It was a funny scene. She laughed a bit then just smiled. She was glad Dragon calmed down.  

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:09 am
"Er, hey kid." Armageddon hissed over at the girl that threatened to decapitate him earlier. "Get him off me, will ya?" He knew he won the kid over at the dance, but he didn't think he'd be this clingy!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:19 pm
Alice just laughed then said, "Uhh... Dragon I think he is feeling a little uncomfortable."
Awesome nerd

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:29 pm
"I don't need to be turning into some Gepetto! Get him off me!" Armageddon began fuming. He attempted to get Dragon off him again, but the more he tried the stronger the boy's grip got.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games