Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:13 pm
(for the sake of conversation lets just say its been alot longer)
Miles aproached the entrance of the den panting. The young fox anthro croutched down on the floor breathing heavily try to catch his his breath, "s**t...Im outta shape...I cant believe I use to be able to run faster...." Miles looked up towards the entrace, "Is anyone there!?!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:19 pm
"Seems she's tired. Shall I take her away so she can sleep and you can work?" He said before picking her up and placing her near him so she'll stay warm while the alpha made his decision. Kiba turned his head when he heard someone talking. "Are you friend?" He said, ready to kill if necessary.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:30 pm
(wow your really gonna ignore me?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:11 pm
(who is ignoring you?)

Sunshine curled up into a tight ball and smiled in her sleep. It felt so warm here. She snuggles closer to who ever was nearest.  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:18 pm
((It was me, but I edited my post.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:37 pm
Miles stood up, still panting the tired anthro took a step foward; I was too dark insid the cave to see the inside of the cave, and the was new to him, "I dont know..." Miles pulled out his key chain flashlight and shown it into the cave until the beem light had casted upon the speak, "I dont remember ever seeing you around...Who are you?....And where's kaishin and Larka?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:03 pm
"Do you know him alpha?" He said, looking at Miles. "My name isn't important to you if I have to kill you." He noticed the new pup snuggling closer to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:17 pm
Miles placed his hand in his coat tightly gripping the revolver he had concealed underneath, "Im sorry, but if you attempt to kill me I will have no other alternative but to end you myself, and Im sure neither of us wants to die. Especially myself who has a family that depends on me" Miles looked at the pup as it snuggled closer to him, "Do we really needto be like this in front of children?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:31 pm
"I'd rather die than see someone bring harm to the pack, and it will take more than your gun to kill me." He bared his fangs looking at the stranger. "I've killed countless hunters before you, what makes you think you'll do better."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:33 pm
Sunshine twitched in her sleep. She was dreaming of running in a field chasing squirrels.  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:49 pm
Kaishin watched as Kiba took Sunshine into the Den. he would have to keep a close eye on that newcomer. He thought that he heard voices from the entrance. Larka and Asiril were in that general direction, so they would probably take care of it. He looked up at the gryphon that had entered the room. "Ah. yes. I've meaning to apologise actually. It's about my foolish use of magick during the fight with Raiden. I know that using magick like that in combat is something that upsets you, so for that I am sorry". He stopped to catch his breath as fatigue was catching up. "I also wanted to let you know... that you may stay here as long as you like... Kirias too. I consider you part of the pack... part of my family. I would... like it... if you would..." the Alpha could no longer fight his exhaustion and fell asleep before he could finish his sentence.

Kirias smiled at his words. She wouldn't show it, not in front of Bakher. But she was so very happy. "Thank you... Kaishin" she said softly. This was the first time that anybody had welcomed her like that. Even other dragons were never this kind to her. "I am also sorry if I offended you" she said to Bakher. "I did know about the attack on the Gryphon kinds land. the Winged Dragons are quite proud of their victory actually..." she was ashamed of them, of how they acted so superior and looked down on any other species, like a human would look at an insect. "But I harbour no ill will towards you, or any of your kind... guess I've always been different like that". She looked down at the ground, slightly embarrased to be talking to another like this. "I was wondering... if we could... maybe..." she looked back up at him, "be friends?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:51 pm
(is it alright if i join? redface )  

blue_flowerchild

Shy Hunter

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:59 pm
((Sure, just ask the owner.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:25 pm
"Becuase unlike those foolish hunters, I was born here. I spent the 1st 17 years of my life fending for myself, training to become strong, and unlike them I know magic. Know if I were you I'd relax because your ignorance is the only thing thats going to bring harm to the pack at this point." Miles realised at this point that if they continued on this path somone would end up hurt, or worse. He had to find a way to get the stranger to cool off, "And I'm sure Asiril would be extreamly pissed off if that happened..."  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games