Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:37 pm
"Dahlia said it should. Wanna go swimming?" Onaka asked Hugging onto his arm. She looked at lazarus and blushed a deep red. "Hey lazarus...is....is this a date?" she asked quietly letting go of his arm. She was a bit curious considering he didnt actually saying the words 'Lets go on a date onaka!'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:56 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus's face turned a deep red, "Well you see..." he was a little concerned that his bad luck would decide to show itself. He decided he should tell Onaka, she deserved to know "It's just that I tend to have really bad luck," He said scratching his head as he continued "So I was worried that if I asked you out you'd say no." His face suddenly fell and he continued in a sad tone "Now your definately not gonna go out with me huh?" He sat down on the towel with a sad look on his face.

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:23 pm
Onaka silent for a moment. Then she bursted out laughing. "awwww lazarus. Of course ill go out with you. How could i say no to a cute face like that?" she said sitting next to him and wrapping her arms around him. "To be honest i dont care if you have bad luck. I like you and thats all that matters to me." she said smiling and getting up. "c'mon lazarus." she yelled behind her while she ran to the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:32 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus's heart basically exploded with relief, his face turned bright red and his face broke out in an enormous grin. "Really?" He flushed then continued "Your the best Onaka!" He watched as she ran into the water, jumped up and said "Hey! Wait for me!" Charging into the water he flung himself into the blue waves after Onaka. As he swam over to Onaka he gave her an enormous hug "Thanks Onaka, you make this school a nicer place."

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:41 pm
As onaka got into the water, lazarus followed and hugged her. He thanked her and she blushed. "No problem." she said hugging him back. She let go and out of suprise she splashed him with some water and swam away. "Cant catch me!" she said still moving away from him and laughing. Onaka couldnt believe how much fun she was having.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:01 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Suddenly Lazarus was splashed with salt water from the ocean, and of course as luck would have it some went in his eye. It stung like crazy, but as he watched Onaka swimming away mocking him he felt compelled to ignore the pain and play with her. So closing his eye in order to ignore the pain of it he started wading through the water raising his knees really high with each step. His eye still closed he said "I will catch you girl, for I am a big scary cyclops!" Then he started making silly monster noises as he 'stomped' after her through the bright blue water. His eye still hurt a lot but it was worth it to see her this happy.

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:14 pm
Onaka screamed and laughed playfully as he came closer and closer to her. Onaka smiled and played along. "Oh no! The big scary cyclops is gonna get me!" onaka said laughing at how fake she sounded. She ducked her head under so he couldnt find her. As she did this, she opened her eyes. As a vampire her senses were enhanced so she could see through the salt water without it burning her eyes. "Wow. The ocean is beautiful." she thought bringing her head back up for air. Her hair was washed back as onaka wiped the water off of her face and looked around for lazarus.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:43 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus had watched Onaka go under the water, laughing as he dived under after her, he risked opening his eyes so he could see where she went. Unfortunately he opened his eyes to see his foot had landed in a sinkhole which had started sucking him under the sand *Oh crap!* he thought to himself, he tried to yell for help but he was underwater so all that came out were bubbles. It took him a long time to notice that he was drowning

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:03 pm
Onaka couldnt find lazarus after she liftes her head above the water. "Lazarus where did you go?" she said calling hus name multiple times. She turnes around and saw bubbles coming up to the surface. "Lazarus you cant fool me." she said ducking her head underwater again and opeing er eyes. She saw him being pulled under and drowning. She brought her head back up and screamed "Hold on lazarus!" onaka stood up and, for emergencies only, grew out her wings. They were similar looking to bat wings and had the ability to make her fly or produce strong winds. She used her wings to make a tiny opening in the ocean. It stayed open long enough for her to grab lazarus's arm and pull him out. She moved back far enough from the area he was sucked in. She wraped one of his arms around her neck. "Are you okay?!" she said hoping he can still breathe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:09 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus's vision started to black out as he slowly ran out of breath, he tried to keep his breath in for as long as he could but it didn't work. He sucked in a lungful of water. Before his vision went black he felt wind blow all around him, then warm arms wrap around him and move his body. Before he lost consciousness he saw Onaka's face filled with worry. *She's gonna be so pissed that I almost drowned* He thought to himself before passing out from oxygen deprivation.

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:27 pm
"Damn." onaka whispered when she noticed he passed out. She carried him back onto the beach and laid him on the towel. "oh god..what am i suppose to do..maybe i have to do that mouth to mouth thing people do..." she thought to herself worried and confused. "Ok..uh first.." she thought as she held his nose. She Continued with her attempted rescuscitation process. She got up to see his chest move a bit. "How the hell do people do this?" she thought to herself praying hes still alive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:50 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus coughed up water, it seems not being able to get air into his lungs through his nose revived him. He lay on the towel breathing heavily as he said in a weak and exhausted voice "Do you mind if I sit on the beach for a bit?" Once he had caught his breath he said "Some date huh?" Then he thought to himself, an idea popped into his head. "Do you think they have shave ice here?" He asked, he was thinking Onaka might like the tiger blood flavor most stands carried, he didn't know for sure but it couldn't be worse than his almost drowning.

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:13 am
Onaka saw him cough up some water. After he spoke a few words she sighed with relief. "good, hes alive." she thought smiling at him. "I liked our dated. It gave me a challenge, plus i got to use my wings. I havent used them in years." she said giggling laying next to him. Onaka wasnt really sure what shave ice was, shes never tried any since shes always stuck in her house. She sat up and looked around, spotting a stand with shave ice written on the front with alot of colors. "Is that it?" she asked still looking at it. She was staring at a costumer getting some shave ice, trying to see what it looked like.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:18 am
x_DeadlyLies_x"

User Image
Lazarus looked in the direction that Onaka pointed, as he realized it was a shave ice stand he was filled with renewed energy. "That's it!" He said excitedly. Standing up he offered his hand to Onaka and said "Well, do you want to try some?"

Erok75

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games