Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:26 am
"Again with the rude behavior today...I'd much rather talk aloe inside, away from prying ears. I don't want interruptions while I speak to you." Enzo paused to look back at the man with a small frown when he didn't follow.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:47 am
"Yes. Because we're so much more unlikely to encounter interruptions in my office, where people call me or visit everyday." Henry snorted, rolling his eyes yet again as he began to follow. He grabbed onto Alona's arm, gently leading her away as well.

"So, what brings you here today?" Henry sighed once all three of them reached his office.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:20 pm
Henry grabbed her arm gently then the three of them made their way to his office. She glanced over at the young officer for a moment since he was different. He wasn't like other cops who were corrupted. The relationship between these two men was obviously a strained one. Once they were in Henry's office, she pulled away and leaned against Henry's desk with her arms crossed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:12 am
"You can lock the door if you want." Enzo stated before continuing towards his office. Once there he frowned slightly when he noticed the girl was still with him.

"Does she really need to be here?" He asked, ignoring his question.

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:43 pm
"Let's cut the crap and get straight to your point, Enzo." Henry gave an irritated sigh as he plopped down into his desk chair,mlooking at the officer with an annoyed stare.

"God knows you care less about what company is present when you harass me. Last time you wouldn't even let me send the kids off with their Uncle Jack so they didnt have to hear your wild accusations.

"But no matter. That's in past now." he sighed again, rubbing at his eyes, trying to repress his stress. Should have known better than to think he'd have a smooth week.
"What brings you here today?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:54 pm
Alona rolled her eyes at the man's comments and remained where she was. She wasn't going anywhere since Henry was the one who brought her here in the first place and she wasn't going to leave his side anytime soon.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:19 am
"I only did that because I was hoping to get some answers out of them as well, it's much easier to get the truth from children." Enzo stated, smiling at his stare. Since it didn't look like the woman was leaving he continued.

"There was a shooting last night at a night club, you wouldn't know anything about it would you?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:35 am
"And you should also know that you're not allowed to interrogate the children without their parent's permission or presence. You're lucky I felt nice that day and didn't call your a** in." Henry replied rather cheerfully, giving a closed eye smile to the point as well.

"And as for your little shooting, I don't know WHY you keep coming to me every time someone dies in this city." He snorted, rolling his eyes. "I swear, you must obsessively read the obituary and come to me about every old lady who dies."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:33 am
A shooting at a night club, last night? Alona remained silent as she listened to the cop's information, knowing that Henry was involved along with herself. However, she remained calm, and revealed nothing in her body language and facial expression.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:19 pm
"Now Henry you know I don't come to you about EVERY death. Just the ones I think you have something to do with." Enzo said with his every present smile.

"So what happened to your house?"

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:21 pm
"Which, by the amount you visit, is every death." Henry snorted.

"And as for my house, I'm remodeling yet again." He sighed heavily. "She's out of my life, but the ex-wife still whines and bitches about all of my property. She's absolutely convinced my home is causing stress on the children, which then passes onto her and ruins her life. So, if I don't get rid of the source of the stress, she'll sue me."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:35 pm
After finishing the first steps of rebuilding the broken part of the house, he decided that while the masonry dried, he ought to make sure Henry wasn't being too bombarded by the police officer.

After locking up, he hopped back into his Mustang and drove off.

After awhile, he made his way to the Office's parking lot, and parking in the spot designated for him.
'Security'. He always chuckled at the label above the spot as he got out.

As he approached the door, he already saw the police cruiser and gave a groan.
"Too late..." he sighed, walking in.

He pounded on the door twice before entering.

"Thought I'd get here before the local jackboot got here, but looks like he's already here." he grunted, shutting the door and leaning against it and crossed his arms, glaring at the Officer.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:03 am
"Yup. He beat you here a while ago." Henry grunted as he looked at his friend with a dull stare. "Thank you for coming anyway. Might need you to hold me back if I lose control on this fellow."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:26 am
"Odd way to start remodeling your house." Enzo hummed lightly. He looked back when the door was opened, smiling when he saw Jack.

"Hello again. My you two are violent today. All I want is to ask a few questions. Like why Henry's taking people in off the street."

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:14 pm
Alona was now sitting on Henry's desk with her arms crossed as the two of them spoke. After another moment or so, Jack soon arrived. Alona glared at the cop when he brought up taking people off the street. She got off the desk and headed to the door.
"Tell me when you are done Henry, it's gotten too stuffy so I'll be outside if you need me," Alona said as she left.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games