Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:52 pm
Such adorable babies
And Thanks silver!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:07 pm
Cricket2008
Petite Kitsune
Hi guys. 8D; I caved.

I'm Kittenbird (Water clan)

Cricket2008

I'm interested in the top one and the bottom one from your list of tradeables -- I just don't know how much to offer! XD So give me a ballpark as to how much you'd like maybe?

Welcome to our obsession! smile I sent you a friend request (I'm Steam).

How's 15K for each dragon sound?

Sounds good! biggrin Want to start the trade?  

Petite Kitsune

Romantic Reveler

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:10 pm
Cynnybun
jfc where do you guys get all that treasure to buy scrolls and genes.
@ n @
/stares at lame basic dragons/

I get most of mine from bonding with the familiars. Give each dragon a familiar and click on it each day to bond with it. Each time you reach a new level of bonding with the familiar, you get a treasure chest. Most treasure chests give at least 1k of treasure.

And I visit Crim in the Trading Post each hour. She gives you 5 offers each hour. If she's looking for something that you have in your hoard, she'll give you 500 treasure for it.

When you gather for food, don't convert it all right away. Just convert what you need. Crim might be willing to give you 500 treasure for a bug or plant you found.

Also, remember to open the bone bottles that you find. Crim will sometimes give you a treasure bottle for 10 empty bottles.

It' just a lot of little things, but they add up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:13 pm
hahaha xD I'm glad you liiiike him <333 (I kept his sister, so the pair is one I look forward to throwing together again in...35 days or so x'D.)  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:14 pm
Petite Kitsune
Cricket2008
Petite Kitsune
Hi guys. 8D; I caved.

I'm Kittenbird (Water clan)

Cricket2008

I'm interested in the top one and the bottom one from your list of tradeables -- I just don't know how much to offer! XD So give me a ballpark as to how much you'd like maybe?

Welcome to our obsession! smile I sent you a friend request (I'm Steam).

How's 15K for each dragon sound?

Sounds good! biggrin Want to start the trade?

Started the trades for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm
Sooo...trying to clear up my lair a bit, so I figure I'll post here as well as in the main forumsssss--looking to sell these pretties :3 (guardian male is pretty set on price, since the payment goes to the owner of the other dragon I bred mine with...the fae hatchling...just make me an offer on if you're interested in him...and the female fae, same sorta deal (and in 6 days she'll be ready to breed again :3)

I'll consider trades, but the colors would have to really catch my eye, since I'm trying to make space, ideally~ heart

EDIT: spoilered for those with slower connections <3

Males:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Colors: Denim> Slate> Spring

Colors: Blue> Silver> Seafoam

Female:

Colors: Blue> Silver> Emerald

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:13 pm
elvyralani
Aaaaaaa look at this boy.
He's going to be the breeding partner with my purple spiral.
http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=15,45,13,17,7,37,1

Ahhhh so pretty! You still interested in breeding your spiral girl with my boy first or no?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:52 pm

Arrrgh search was disabled on flight rising, so I can't look up a white/platinum breeds and see if they look better than tundra. I hate platinum on him but I like his white primary and want him around to breed but everytime i see his platinum i just hate him a bit more

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:59 pm
I will have two rares soon. But I have an issue with deciding what the male should be...
Spiral or Wildclaw? I sold my Pearlcatcher scroll to get a Wildclaw scroll today.
After previewing my dragons with a Pearl scroll made me see i'm not fond of them too much.
Now i don't know what to do. I don't have enough for another Spiral scroll..............
The female has been all figured out though. That took two weeks to decide. emo

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:01 pm
Sarano_Krem
if you have the treasure to buy them and they are available, then sure. I am very poor on FR because I'm lazy and the Runes haven't been loading for me as of late.
i will try to get more treasure then msg you on FR, Krem.
i am officially poorass! -points to post above-  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Wildclaw him. The reasoning is that if you breed a wildclaw with any other breed besides wildclaw, you'll get more of that breed than wildclaw. Handy when it comes to getting more imps/spirals/pearls/ect. Also wildclaws are cute anyways <33
Bad part though is that if you want a ton of Wildclaws, you'll have to do a pure pair because they are the rarest breed so yeah. Which is weird

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:05 pm
I really like Spirals and Wildclaws breed.
The two whites look good together since i bought them both as Ice dragons on random days without knowing.

Does that mean i will get more Spirals than Wildclaws? O_O?

Ok I guess i will start saving like Scrooge again...
This is my second breeding since i've been so indecisive all this time.

Thanks for pointing the Wildclaw with other breed bit PBpies. I didn't know WC gives more babies of different breed.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:08 pm

More Spirals than wildclaws is more likely to happen, yes, but you could get equal. It's just how it plays out because the website decided Wildclaws are the rarest breed, which means they're harder to get in non-pure pairs. I find it weird though because they're really easy to get compared to imperials persay, who were a kickstarter only reward and therefore are much much rarer.
But yeah, if you want to boost getting a certain breed, a wildclaw will probably help in the pairing. And wildclaws are cute anyways if you get them ;D

edit:
Herp derp, yeah I recently learned this which surprised me. Good thing to know though!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:09 pm
my spiral has bred with two diff wildclaws, and thrown only spiral hatchlings, if that helps--the only downside to the WCs is that their cooldown is like...35 days to your spiral's 20. (hence my ending up making 2, and alternating them until I find a suitable snapper or something equivalent as a permanent mate x'D)

EDIT: and to be fair, PB, from the number of threads going up in this last baby boom, imps aren't that rare, barring those initial scrolls...it's just that very few people with an imp seem to be willing to trade the offspring for anything other than crazyhighamountsoftreasure/gems (one day...I will save up xD), or other imps..so they seem to me to be...staying within the same group of people, largely. xD. It should eventually trickle down more, I think. And WCs wouldn't be as common if they were if the market wasn't so gem-heavy, since so many people seem to throw RL currencty at the site and flood it xD. (not a bad thing, from the perspective of someone who doesn't care to usually spend RL funds on websites, as it means gem-only things are pretty cheap for now)  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:19 pm

THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF WILDCLAWS
Explains why wildclaw reserves are really expensive though

What would you price spiral reserves at? I'm thinking of placing reserves for my spirals to help fund my pearl scroll, I dunno what to price them at though. They're both tiger primaries with eyespot/seraph secondaries so it's guaranteed gened babies and they're pretty colors :1

That's true Vash. I just feel like what was planned didn't end up panning out with how it ended up to be so now everything feels kinda weird xD; The website did get unexpected popular though, considering that it has outgrown it's second server just barely a week after putting it in.

OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games