Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:45 pm
Mayah Playah

"Out of the question," Fredrich said without batting an eye. "If Nobutaka has them then he'll make quick work of you."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:54 pm
Awesome nerd

"He doesn't have them," insisted Ellery, setting down the bag and moving to his husband's side. "Look, I know my son. He's logical and cold and calculating, just like you, but I raised him to think with his heart when it comes to love. I think I can figure out where they went if I can get out there and look for him."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:30 am
Mayah Playah

Fredrich spun his chair around to face his spouse. "You're going to leave even if I tell you not to, aren't you?" he mused. Without waiting for an answer, he turned to his computer and clicked a few links to show another Nightingale tracking screen. "I can't track Daniel or Julian's phones, but that's not all I need to track someone. I've hacked into the street cameras, so right now it's scanning for everything that has an image of these two." A minute later the screen blinked and showed several images of a tall blonde and brunette walking beside him. It took some sorting, but eventually Fredrich was able to recognize the two. "There," he said and motioned for Ellery to look at a picture. "It looks like it was taken late yesterday," he murmured.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:38 am
Awesome nerd

Ellery shrugged, a hand on his hip. "We're been together fifteen years, you don't need me to answer that." Leaning over the computer, Ellery scanned the image himself, not focusing on the couple, but instead on the background. He couldn't recognize anything, but there was something off. "Look at the street signs. They're different. That's not- Fredrich, that's a Korean stop sign. I think I know where they are."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:48 am
Mayah Playah

The detective followed Ellery's gaze, staring closely at the signs. "Korea...?" he murmured. Why there? How did they get there in the first place? He'd have to take a good long look at the bank accounts after this. Looking at Ellery, he asked, "Where is it? And how do you plan on getting there so soon?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:56 am
Awesome nerd

The man wagged a finger at his husband. "Ye of so little faith. There are a couple of pilots from my touring days who still carry a flame for me. A wink, a giggle, I'll be in Korea by tomorrow night. As for where, think about it. Who do we know that lives in Korea that Daniel woudl trust not to blab to me?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:47 pm
Mayah Playah

"I assume you're telling me this so I'll know which planes to crash," Fredrich murmured before looking back at the picture. Who did Daniel trust that was from Korea? BLAckJAck? Eun-Ho would blab about it in a heartbeat, Lock and Bae would tell Ellery. That only left... "I see. How soon will you be home?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:00 pm
Awesome nerd

"You know, I think seeing you jealous is my favorite thing," said Ellery, kissing his husband's cheek before shrugging. "That depends entirely on how long it takes to convince them to come home. A week, at absolute worst. Think you can handle that?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:18 pm
Mayah Playah

"That doesn't surprise me," the detective sighed before nodding. "I can manage. Are you sure you don't want me to go and scare them back?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:23 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery reached to cup his lover's cheek, smiling softly. "Fear is why they ran, Fredrich. Besides, they'll see you coming from a mile away. You're not as sneaky as you used to be," he teased.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:42 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich stayed quiet for a minute. "Fine," he conceded. "But if anything happens you give me a call, all right?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:49 pm
Awesome nerd
You wanna timeskip or me?

"Of course. What's the worst that could happen?" Ellery moved closer, kissing his husband sweetly. "Now give me a goodbye worth remembering~"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:44 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Julian stared out the window of the small house. He had been here for a few days, but he still couldn't believe it. They were in Korea, across the world. Just him. And Daniel. The brunette blushed and buried his face in his hands. Geez, this was like a honeymoon!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:03 pm
User Image

Opening the door and shaking the snow off of his arms, Daniel walked inside and locked the door. "It's so cold. Why is it so freaking cold?" he asked, walking over to Julian and kissing his head. "Hoe was your day?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"It's fall," Julian drawled as he turned in time for the kiss, blushing despite his scowl. "It was weird. I tried watching TV but I don't get what anyone's saying." He looked back out the window. "It still trips me out to know that we're here. And that we're not going back." He stayed quiet for a moment before looking at the blonde. "How about you?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games