Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image

Yes... he snorted as she/he changed right in front of his eyes.
...sir, I do want to g-go through with t-this. My voice was shaking as I was trying to hold back laughter from him as he was saying it's not all gumdrops and rainbows, he changed into a boy again.

That would also explain how he flipped Denver over.
As he told us to follow him, I went behind him.

Yes, sirrrrr. I said, as I put my hand up into a salute.

[ooc: I think Nagi's gonna be a smartass.]

Hyrulian Legend Link

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen flexed his hand to see that the onyx in the gauntlet was still there. "Really weird.... Oh right... I-I'm dead, aren't I?" He said, remembering the story he had used to try and cover himself up.

Erin sighed and led the two out of the room. "Seriously, I wouldn't be too much a smart a** around m'da. He's a good guy until it comes time to learn somethin' from him."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:21 pm
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver stepped back abit as she got close to him and he turned to look at Aliya who turned into a guy? He shrugged off the whole gender switch thing and looked at them both and his personality changed more calm but serious to it."Look... I didn't mean to imply I can handle this training I merely stated physical pain doesn't effect me much cause I experienced alot of that... I was Orphaned due to heartless I worked alot to survive I had few cases that put me in the hospital. There is alot I have yet to experience the only mental experience I had watching my parent's die by both heartless... And my magic cause I couldn't control myself I made a promise to myself that I would under go anything to protect those dear to me. So nothing like that ever happens again if I'm at risk of insanity so be it I'll do anything to protect my friends even if it means my own death."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:03 pm
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen smirked and watched as Erin started leading them out the door. Denver looked at him and spoke his mind. Jaecen liked this kid. "Cool your jets, kid. Take it easy for today and we'll pick up later. Everyone else in here, same thing. Clear out and relax for tonight. Things'll be getting rough from tomorrow out."

Nami nodded and started to leave. I just hope it doesn't get too rough. I can only use so much magic.
Erin looked to Xero and Denver. "We should probably hit the bath house."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:12 pm
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

He nodded to Jaecen and turned to follow Erin and Nagi as he took a step the scar he got from a heartless as a child began to burn with a erie glow which made him flinch abit as he held his side."hng!...""No not again... This damn scar is burning again!" He said in his head as he walked out of the room.{Exits.}

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:35 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Odayaka waved the boys off as they were led out of the room, she would go along with them but she needed to stay back for the fight between Lana and Liya. She then looked at Jaecen who returned back to normal, then looked at Tsuyoi who should be yelling at Jaecen or something by now.
Fortunately for Jaecen, Tsuyoi was staring out the window and was spacing out, so she wasn't paying attention when he changed back into his normal self. She wore a blank expression on her face as if she were in deep thought. She had been tapping her fingers on the table all the while, humming a tune to herself. Her expression grew saddened while she hummed though, eventually she let out a sigh and leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees so she was slumped forward a little. She rubbed the back of her neck, "Damn..." she said under her breath.
As she looked at Tsuyoi, Odayaka's ears went down as she wondered what was going on with her. She looked back at Jaecen, giving him a suspicious look as if expecting him to be at least the partial reason for how she's acting.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hyrulian Legend Link

Assriel

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 5:31 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

The kiss from Kurona took Xero off guard as he did not expect it in any way. As their lips were locked he felt a surge through his body. He felt weak and vulnerable for he was the type to hide he true feelings, but with this kiss and the power given made his emotions get the better of him as he closed his eyes and enjoyed the momentary bonding Kurona made as she bestowed power upon him and read his heart. A tear fell from his cheek to the ground as Kurona ended the kiss and Xero snapped out of it, but touched his lips softly for it was his first kiss and it brought on such emotion that he did not know how he felt about it. He knew he did not feel a bond to Kurona beyond friendship, but her velvety soft lips awakened him to emotion he did not understand. Luckily none saw this moment of weakness and fragility as he looked at Kurona who was also touching her lips and spoke to him. At this moment Xero snapped back to his senses and cleared his throat. N-no problem! I mean you did only what you needed to do and I can already feel a difference. So don't....worry...about..it...." Xero trailed off as he watched Jaecen began to change back into his normal self. At this time he was some what forgotten as Jaecen spoke to the two boys about what he was going to put them through. Even Kurona snapped at Denver which took Xero of guard a second time. He would have to remember that she could be very unpredictable. Everything settled down and Erin lead Nagi and Denver out of the room to the bath house. Xero stood with Jaecen and Kurona while the other girls where awaiting the fight to begin. "Do not worry Jace for they will understand what you mean soon enough. Not everyone has the same ability as me to regenerate my heart. I know that this training you will put us all through will tear at us and is even known to shatter people's hearts making them Shells for their heart was shattered into oblivion making it impossible to recover from. Not even your family's forbidden techniques such as what was used for X, could help those poor souls, but that is why you stress how dangerous this truly is. When Xero finished speaking, he noticed and icy chill he had. It was the feeling he got when Rosalie was upset with him and glaring at him, but when he looked to her she had not seen any of what just happened as her, X, and Lana where all preoccupied. Confused he looked towards Kurona and Jaecen and found out where the icy glare was coming from. Jaecen now had the chance to say something about Kurona kissing him and he was now at full strength, so if Jaecen decided to strike Xero it was not going to be a light hit. Xero had to think of a fast way out of this situation. "Man I am so glad you were not the one who kissed me, because no one would ever let it down. just think about it, 'The time Xero broke the spell on Jaecen with a kiss transforming him from an adorable loli girl to the scruffy, grumpy, guy we all know and love.' HAHAHA! Who am I kidding I wouldn't let it down! HAHAHA!"

Mood:
Excited
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Hyrulian Legend Link

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:03 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

((ugh im pist, twice today so far, in 10 minutes of eachother, something of gaia turned into a micrososft thingy saying i got a virus. wtf! I got virus protections, but now its happened on both my laptops. WTF!? ))

User Image

Liya took the daggers. She was much more used to small duel weapons than one large weapon.

She then saw Kurona kiss Xero. She was in total shock as she blinked a few times. She was silent as she gripped the daggers rather tightly listening in.

Kalena rung a bell
"Battle may resume, unless, Liya, you want to be disqualified." Kalena said in a slightly demeaning tone.

Liya was in shock then looked at Kalena
"Stay out of this, please." she said intimidated by Kalena again.

Kalena gave a icy cold glare

Liya turned to Lana bowing again to start up the battle  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:08 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen walked by Xero and popped him lightly on the crown of his head with his ungloved fist. "We'll talk about it later."
He approached Tsuyoi and wrapped his arms around her from behind, setting his chin on her shoulder. "What's the matter? Something on your mind?"

Kurona looked around, or more, turned her head to Xero's voice. "Please... don't think rashly of him but Jaecen probably won't let this go...."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
Hector the True

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:30 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

All he could do was smile as he turned back to the ring. "I am not worried, Jace is a good guy and just cares about all of us." With those last words, Xero walked back over to the Kalena's side who was being cold again. Xero smacked her lightly on the back of the head. "Remember what I said." When she looked at him he was just had his charming little grin that always told the world he was truly happy at this moment.

In the ring Rosalie stood with the weapons until Liya made her decision. After that she bowed to them both and left the ring to join Xero's side. Something seemed different about him when she looked at him. She didn't know what, but he appeared stronger, more confident, and happy. All she could do was smile happily as she wrapped her arms around his left arm.
Don't worry Xero, because I will protect you while you are trying to save the world. "Alright! Lana, X, begin!"

Mood:
Excited
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Hyrulian Legend Link

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:28 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi took awhile to snap out of deep thought when Jaecen had seemed to appear out of nowhere. "Ah, Jace. You're back.." she said, petting his head with a small smile, but it didn't take long for it to disappear. She looked down, "Just...family issues...Oh, not this family, I meant...my father and sister-" however, she was cut short when Kalena and Rosalie announced for Lana and Liya to continue their fight. She took her hat off and placed it on Jaecen's head, chuckling a little, "I'll tell you the rest later.." she said, turning her attention towards the fight.
When Kurona had kissed Xero, her face had blushed a little as she quickly looked away. When she finished healing Denver, she got up and went back to her post...which was right next to where Tsuyoi and the other judges watched the fight. She let out a sigh, feeling a little embarrassed from seeing that. She then noticed that Liya seemed to be bothered by Kurona kissing Xero, a little worried as to why. She was even more worried when she and Kalena seemed to shoot sparks towards each other. But, she payed attention to the fight as it was about to start again.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hyrulian Legend Link

Assriel

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:41 am
(OOC: Wow...talk about technical difficulties confused )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. While waiting for the fight to start again, Lana was spinning her struggle stave around. She swung it a few times and returned to spinning it again. She seemed to be focused as she didn't make a single mistake. But, when Kalena had rung a bell, and Rosalie had yelled an announcement for the fight to begin, she snapped out of focus and hit the top of her head with the stave. Thankfully it wasn't a wooden stave, otherwise it would've hurt. She rubbed the spot on her head where the stave hit, and looked at Xero and Rosalie, then back at Liya. She bowed her head too when she had and got into her battle stance again. This time, she made the first move by spinning her stave and throwing it at Liya.

If Liya were to dodge the stave, it would fly back to Lana and try to hit Liya from behind in the progress.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Assriel

Hyrulian Legend Link

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:40 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

((now I got butterflies in my stomach, im so nerveous for next week......this time next week, would be the day before I fly out......(nerveous gulp) I hope im not pushing a lot of stuff....mom says I have to have a itinerary of what day to do stuff but I had a small list to find out that my friend is afraid of driving on freeways...heh.... (slight whimper) ))

User Image

Liya dove to the floor to avoid the staff both times narrowly. She rolled around and got to her feet
"Staves do that! That's more like a boomerang!" Liya said unable to attack this turn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:47 am
(OOC: sweatdrop )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When her stave had missed Liya on its way back to her, she caught the stave and spun it around a few times before pointing it towards Liya. She dashed towards her and swung her stave at Liya, specifically targeting her legs in an attempt to knock her down.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Assriel

Hyrulian Legend Link

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:11 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

((now im hoping I have enough money for the trip....food...travel, tourist stuff))

User Image

Liya narrowly jumped over the stave and ran forward to hit Lana's side.  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games