Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araclast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:15 pm
Eddily
Araclast
I do but ive never been a 100% complete person

I try to do everything, but most of the time, I'm off by a few things. *glares at GTA's*
glairs with you  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:15 pm
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

I try to do everything, but most of the time, I'm off by a few things. *glares at GTA's*
glairs with you

xp  

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:19 pm
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

glairs with you

xp
do you play raceing games  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:24 pm
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

glairs with you

xp

A few yes, I plan to buy Burnout Revenge soon since it's 20 bucks now.  

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:28 pm
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

glairs with you

xp

A few yes, I plan to buy Burnout Revenge soon since it's 20 bucks now.
Its a fun game, a little more hectic then the third one sence the slowest cars are about 180 mph,im planing on getting lengends for the psp i also plan on getting black and white creatures domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:31 pm
Araclast
Its a fun game, a little more hectic then the third one sence the slowest cars are about 180 mph,im planing on getting lengends for the psp i also plan on getting black and white creatures domokun

Wow, some of the fastest ones in 3 top out near there. eek  

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:36 pm
Eddily
Araclast

Ya its wild and Underground2 is even slower the fastest you can get a car is 205 (and im a good driver there is no strait-a-way long enough to reach any higher) and most cars on reveng go well above that and on the third one i think you can get up to about 220-230 with one of the special cars  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:38 pm
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Ya its wild and Underground2 is even slower the fastest you can get a car is 205 (and im a good driver there is no strait-a-way long enough to reach any higher) and most cars on reveng go well above that and on the third one i think you can get up to about 220-230 with one of the special cars

Did you manage to get alot of the special cars in BO3?  

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:40 pm
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Did you manage to get alot of the special cars in BO3?
nope just got to the supers i couldent handel any thing faster then that  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:42 pm
Araclast

On my first file, I don't have that much to do. For races it's the all F1 series, and whatever series is after that.  

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:44 pm
Eddily
Araclast

On my first file, I don't have that much to do. For races it's the all F1 series, and whatever series is after that.
cool, have you played underground or mostwanted  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:47 pm
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Only played the demo of Underground 2. xp  

Eddily

Araclast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:49 pm
Eddily
Araclast
Eddily
Araclast

Only played the demo of Underground 2. xp
those are fun , most wanted can get a little tricky though, oh well im gotta go i gotta wake up at nine to go to some stupid thing xp *huggle and nuzzles* good night ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:51 pm
Araclast
those are fun , most wanted can get a little tricky though, oh well im gotta go i gotta wake up at nine to go to some stupid thing xp *huggle and nuzzles* good night ^^

Heh. *huggles* Night.  

Eddily

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:28 pm
Jeez... this place goes from dead, to three pages? I bring threads to life... I AM THE LIFE GIVER! scream  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games