Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampiric_Mystery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:57 pm
Her emerald eyes have a gold fleck. She wears a long black satin dress with two small slits on each side. Her long black hair is streaked with silver and worn long. Under her dress she hides a dagger in a dagger holder(I don't know what it's really called so oh well)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:13 pm
xXxBroken.PiecesxXx
!Stormy.Moonlit.Dancer!
emerald eyes which had a gold fleck. she wears a long black satin dress with two small slits on each side. her long black hair with silver streaks is worn long. under her dress in a dagger holder(i dont know what its actualy called so oh well) she hides a dagger. she is very soft spoken.

((Thanks. Now can you please use some capitalization? It's hard to read what you're posting. It should at least look something like this:

Her shinning emerald eyes had a gold fleck. She wore a long black satin dress with two small slits on each side. Her long black hair, streaked with silver, was worn long. Under her dress in a dagger holder she hide a dagger. (I don't know what the dagger holder is actually called, so oh well.)

If you could post like this it would be lovely. Or at least put capitalization and make it a bit clearer. Everybody would appreciate it. Thanks.))
((Except that nobody cares... but you anyways...))  

Grokk Oniryuu

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50

Vampiric_Mystery

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:37 am
Grokk
xXxBroken.PiecesxXx
!Stormy.Moonlit.Dancer!
emerald eyes which had a gold fleck. she wears a long black satin dress with two small slits on each side. her long black hair with silver streaks is worn long. under her dress in a dagger holder(i dont know what its actualy called so oh well) she hides a dagger. she is very soft spoken.

((Thanks. Now can you please use some capitalization? It's hard to read what you're posting. It should at least look something like this:

Her shinning emerald eyes had a gold fleck. She wore a long black satin dress with two small slits on each side. Her long black hair, streaked with silver, was worn long. Under her dress in a dagger holder she hide a dagger. (I don't know what the dagger holder is actually called, so oh well.)

If you could post like this it would be lovely. Or at least put capitalization and make it a bit clearer. Everybody would appreciate it. Thanks.))
((i dont mind))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:57 pm
!Stormy.Moonlit.Dancer!
Grokk
xXxBroken.PiecesxXx
!Stormy.Moonlit.Dancer!

((i dont mind))
((Oh, and the holster is usually called a scabbard, or a froggie, I think.)) Hyo Mama was waiting for someone to attack him still, but unfortunately the contest was over, and noone was really injured or showing off...  

Grokk Oniryuu

Godly Pal

13,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Key to Victory 50

Vampiric_Mystery

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:14 am
Layah waited for someone to summon her like she was summoned here to wait. ((Thanks))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:43 pm
Yasu still waited for Heidi...  

amerikia

Firenzied

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:47 am
( can I be in this?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:07 am
(sure just give your profile)  

Vampiric_Mystery

jokerxzx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:23 pm
In my home town, everyone talked about this castle. There were many stories about them, i heard a few towns folk, talkin about a trange evil there, to say the thruth i though it was bullshit. The towns people, said that if i didnt believe, then i should go to the castle. I knew i couldnt punk out, so i said i would. On my rid there, i though i saw something, or sumone. He, or it, was in full black. But then just dissapeard, on my way there, i could swaer i keep seeing this man, and it would leave, again and again. After two days of traveling, i finally arived. A man took my horse, and welcomed me to the castle. I walk in the castle. Having a look around i saw nothing wrong, just a nowmal castle.. I go to the inn in the bottom floor of the castle, and i order sum Mead. I look over to my left and i see a man in a hood, all i could see of him was his eyes. They keep following, i started to get suspicious, i look lower, just to see him pull a knife out ,i admidiatly left the inn. Since i had traveled so far, i dicided to stay the night there. That night really late, out of my window, it seemed as if two more of these men, were out side. Staring at me with those eyes. I started to get suspicious, i wondered if they were guiding sumone, or sumthing, maybe the stories, were true. Maybe there is sumthing more than just a castle here.. i had to know.........  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:40 pm
*a fox boy walks in the room, he has black cloths on and has fox ears on his head and a fox tail, his ears purken up listening to everything and his tail swaying left to right, he walks on, his tail swaying behind him,he looks at everyone in the room and sits on the floor*  

xX-_-Reyes69-_-Xx

xXBlack-Hearted-RoseXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:47 pm
*walks in the room ,eyes focused to the floor tries to make no direct contact with anyone*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:13 am
Layah decided to just ask.'does anyone here know who sent for me?"  

Vampiric_Mystery

xX-_-Reyes69-_-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:43 am
*a fox boy walks in the room, he is dressed up in full black and has big fox ears and a long fluffy fox tail, he walks in, his tail swaying behind him, his ears twitch as he listens to all the commotion in the room, he looks around and sees a couch and sits on it*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:03 am
Walks in as well after rose enters....Then Walks Around in circles  

onewing_angel

xXBlack-Hearted-RoseXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:04 am
*sits takes out a book and reads*  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games