Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry goes over to vexion."Whats wrong?"

*He looks up at her and then back at the floor.*

"I don't think I'll ever have anyone. Drarak has Alita. Bixyll has you. Who do I have? Noone."

*He sighs again.*
"you will find someone one soon i hope. you just have to wait for that day to finally come. trust me."Berry smiled at him.

"Thanks Berry. That makes me feel a lot better."
"good."

Draraks eyes opened wide as he heard the conversation. He whipped around and said" I have who!? What the fruit are you talking about?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:12 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry goes over to vexion."Whats wrong?"

*He looks up at her and then back at the floor.*

"I don't think I'll ever have anyone. Drarak has Alita. Bixyll has you. Who do I have? Noone."

*He sighs again.*
"you will find someone one soon i hope. you just have to wait for that day to finally come. trust me."Berry smiled at him.

"good."

Draraks eyes opened wide as he heard the conversation. He whipped around and said" I have who!? What the fruit are you talking about?!"

"Ummm... Alita?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:14 pm
Bixyll looked down at the ground thought- i guess she didnt hear me  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:16 pm
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"good."

"Ummm... Alita?"

" There is nothing between me and Alita.....I am alone on purpose if you dont remember" He showed him the Scar from the fight with His demon  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:16 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"good."

"Ummm... Alita?"

" There is nothing between me and Alita.....I am alone on purpose if you dont remember" He showed him the Scar from the fight with His demon

"Oh. Yeah."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:17 pm
Berry looks at demyx"what do we do know?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:19 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry looks at demyx"what do we do know?"

Demyx looked at the clock . " Well class is over so I guess its time for you to head to your next one...See you guys tommorrow"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:20 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Bixyll looked down at the ground thought- i guess she didnt hear me

Drarak looked at him and said " Dont worry...Its better that you tell her to her face anyway" He said with a wink. " Cmon. Lets go to weapons Now  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:21 pm
" ummmmm ok? that was short bixyll got up out of the class and wited our of the door  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:23 pm
Berry goes of and walks around the garden and looks up at the stars."wow, is so pretty here, that relax me ever so much."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry goes of and walks around the garden and looks up at the stars."wow, is so pretty here, that relax me ever so much."
bixyll followed berry to the garden " ehy berry, whats up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Drarak shoved Bixyll in Berry's Direction and walked off, pretending to look at something." Hey Vexion come here I want to show you something!!"  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:26 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Drarak shoved Bixyll in Berry's Direction and walked off, pretending to look at something." Hey Vexion come here I want to show you something!!"

*Vexion walks over.*

"Yeah?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:27 pm
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

(( hey read the post above that"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:28 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll followed berry to the garden " ehy berry, whats up?"
"i just thinking about things."berry continues to walk around, lookng up."do you think that there will be a dance here?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games