Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:40 am
back in 22 minutes 49 seconds....gonna watch naruto ep.100..^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:42 am
If you're not good at leading an RPG, then I could lead it and you could play.. I'm not a fighter much, so I would only probably set the rules and prepare the tournaments.. How does that sound? Because that thread is very dead..and don't worry, the rules I set will be so that everyone can enter; not only literates..although being serious will be expected. You can't just enter and godmod and win..or else the player will be disqualified.. Um..sorry. I just think it's fun to think of how the game will be.. You can do it on your own if you want to, though..Mine is only a thought..  

Proginoskes

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:43 am
Okii..I wont be able to be active a lot on Gaia because my dial up literally HATES me. T___T Im trying to post on 21.6 kbps and its KILLING me! SOOOOO SLOOOW!! Uggghh. XP Well, I'm going to give up posting and if anyone wants me, I'll be on MSN/AIM. ^^' So sorry! whee crying

Silvy loves you all! 3nodding heart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:53 am
=( Aww man..well, I do hope your internet gets better.. It happens to me from time to time too.. Have a nice time meanwhile, and don't worry, Tana-san, Kira-san and Talon-san will take care of RPR for you.. Take care..  

Proginoskes

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:10 am
Umm..Kira, are you sure it's a good idea that you sticky it? I mean..if we get all the contests stickied, then it will be very full..but thanks anyways. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:11 am
Proginoskes
Umm..Kira, are you sure it's a good idea that you sticky it? I mean..if we get all the contests stickied, then it will be very full..but thanks anyways. ^^;

well i asked yasha-san and shes said it was ok and that there won't be that many contests right away anyway..  

Kira-Yamato-san

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:17 am
Umm..Alright then. By the way, please be patient, since I'm working on the status system.. It's going to be quite complicated but it'll work good, in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:19 am
Proginoskes
Umm..Alright then. By the way, please be patient, since I'm working on the status system.. It's going to be quite complicated but it'll work good, in my opinion.

yes i can believe that.....well....i'm very thankfull that your doing this for the guild.....^_^.........

eek at the no weapons rule....... sweatdrop oh well it will help the creativity....  

Kira-Yamato-san

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:22 am
I believe weapons can be a tool for godmodding, so I'm not sure I want people to have them..Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:24 am
Proginoskes
I believe weapons can be a tool for godmodding, so I'm not sure I want people to have them..Sorry.

not sure i agree on that one but s'alright.....if there are respectable rpers they wouldn't god-mod with weapons....anyway....it depends what you mean by Fighting tournement...  

Kira-Yamato-san

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:29 am
Prog, for the contest, I think a Trunk wont be a large enough prize. I'm willing to buy you guys a August/September 2004 Donation Letter for the prize but it's up to you. ^^ And I dont think the entry fee is a really good idea also. sweatdrop But like I said, it's all up to you. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:35 am
I know, Silver, but that's all we can do for now.. I don't want you to pay anything (unless you're planning to join as well.).. Once Gaia Fishing is out, and we can get more G, then I'll be willing to buy a letter myself and not make anyone pay.. *Sighs a bit..* Thanks alot for the suggestions, though.. If the tournament is still going on when Gaia Fishing comes out, I'll return everyone's money and get that trunk myself..  

Proginoskes

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:36 am
Proginoskes
I know, Silver, but that's all we can do for now.. I don't want you to pay anything (unless you're planning to join as well.).. Once Gaia Fishing is out, and we can get more G, then I'll be willing to buy a letter myself and not make anyone pay.. *Sighs a bit..* Thanks alot for the suggestions, though.. If the tournament is still going on when Gaia Fishing comes out, I'll return everyone's money and get that trunk myself..

i'd pay if my quest wasn't in the way....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:41 am
..I don't really like to take money from anyone, so I wouldn't accept it anyway..  

Proginoskes

silver-yasha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:41 am
Proginoskes

I wont take this. This IS my guild [well, half mine but..XD] therefore you're going to have to do what I say [I love this XD]. Im going to get you some sort of a Donation Letter and that's that. I dont want the guild to take any of your gold. End of discussion. 3nodding  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games