Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:35 pm
To tell you the truth, I forgot completely about him until his name was mentioned a few posts earlier. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:26 am
o.O Did this happen recently?  

Pthepenguinoverlord

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:44 am
Pthepenguinoverlord
o.O Did this happen recently?
Yes. Just a little while before you started posting in the guild actually if that gives you a decent time frame of reference. But he's gone now. That's all that matters.

I just wish I did the banning instead of Bio. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:05 am
I think everyone feels the same way. I'm sure if you banned him I would have been wishing that I banned him. But damn it, I did it for all of us.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:40 pm
And we are eternally grateful. :XP: Oh, btw, how goes REmake? :O HAH, I GAVE BIO MORE ATTENTION THAN ALL OF YOU. >_> xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:25 pm
CAFE

*zombie mobs* biggrin

Soul Reaver Naira

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:02 am
Yey for attention. I am disappointed to say that REmake isn't going too well. I mean, the little of it that I played, I couldn't believe how good I was at dodging zombies. But let me put it in perspective.

Yesterday I went to work at 4:30 PM, I just came back from my shift at 4:30 AM, it's 5:00 AM now, and I gotta be back at work in 4 hours. So... I've been working.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:36 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I think everyone feels the same way. I'm sure if you banned him I would have been wishing that I banned him. But damn it, I did it for all of us.
Indeed. We're happy for you, Bio. :3  

Das Jabberwockie

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:21 pm
Ashowan
CAFE

*zombie mobs* biggrin
*hugs Ashowan* x3 heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:25 pm
You know they say that RE4 was a side-story. From my perspective, it didn't seem like a side-story, but then looking at RE:CV/CVX it makes me think that was a side-story too... Just a little more involved in T-Virus-ness.  

Kouichi Pendolse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:09 pm
Well, honestly, RE4... I mean it wasn't even 10% relevant to the previous RE games, aside from some characters. That's what made it so much more of a side story. At least CVX was involved with Umbrella nad T-Virus.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:30 pm
Ashowan
CAFE

*zombie mobs* biggrin
Whoa! Shes back! whee  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:54 pm
Attention PSP Owners.

I was bored, so I made a whole bunch of PSP Wallpaper sized images. If you wanna spice up your PSP, check these out, it's a 4MB zip file, with PNG images. Just extract them to the PSP/PHOTO folder on your Memory Stick. It's got a lot of RE and other things on it. Enjoy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p1tyh3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:20 pm
By the way, Liam. I read your comment on my profile, and please know that I have no intention of letting Moose back into the guild any time soon. If you care for him so much, talk to him in the RE Thread in the Video Game forum, but now that he's gone from the guild, I can't bring him back because I fought so hard to get him out in the first place. I dreaded his existence here since he first joined.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:56 pm
KYA~

Lookit my avvie~~

Gay AND Punk~  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games