Dun dun dunn
  -Screams and runs away-
  -Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:39 am
Toshiya_Neko
(If you don't need a Xemnas, okay, but I'd be Xemnas if you wish)

(Ok, you can be Xemnas, if you want.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:00 pm
xzya-sama
Xzya walked around the mansion. Looking to see if anyone was around.

He soon decided to go to his room and sleep.  

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
larxene was still was under falcon's control since he was in her mind completley now. she continues to stare with blank eyes into falcon's eyes
"Tell me everything you know."
"about what?"
"Kingdom Hearts."
"Kingdom Hearts is made up of people heart and darkness. The darkness is what start to weave together kingdom hearts. Ptiful heartless, mindless collecting hearts, and yet they dont know the true power of what they hold. The heartless ally with whoever's the strongest. Every heartless slain with a kayblade release a captive heart. The rage of the keyblade release those hearts. They gather in darkness, masterless and free..... til they weave together to make kingdom hearts......."larxene tryed to break free of his control but couldnt and continued what she was saying"..once kingdom hearts is make us nobodies can finally and true exist once more."
"Do go on."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:03 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"about what?"
"Kingdom Hearts."
"Kingdom Hearts is made up of people heart and darkness. The darkness is what start to weave together kingdom hearts. Ptiful heartless, mindless collecting hearts, and yet they dont know the true power of what they hold. The heartless ally with whoever's the strongest. Every heartless slain with a kayblade release a captive heart. The rage of the keyblade release those hearts. They gather in darkness, masterless and free..... til they weave together to make kingdom hearts......."larxene tryed to break free of his control but couldnt and continued what she was saying"..once kingdom hearts is make us nobodies can finally and true exist once more."
"Do go on."
((i dont know anything else))"thats all i know about it."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:07 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"about what?"
"Kingdom Hearts."
"Do go on."
"I see. So what you are saying is that if I can kill many heartless and take control of Kingdom Hearts, I will be in control of everything, is that right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:14 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Kingdom Hearts."
"Do go on."
"I see. So what you are saying is that if I can kill many heartless and take control of Kingdom Hearts, I will be in control of everything, is that right?"
"am not sure. we can only control the heartless and nobodies. we dont know how to control the light still. we only know how to darkness and nothiness"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Kingdom Hearts."
"Do go on."
"am not sure. we can only control the heartless and nobodies. we dont know how to control the light still. we only know how to darkness and nothiness"
"What if the heartless were under there own control? What if they had there own hearts?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:30 pm
xzya-sama
xzya-sama

Xzya lied on his bed, staring at the ceiling.  

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:26 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
"Do go on."
"What if the heartless were under there own control? What if they had there own hearts?"
"the heartless only know to take hearts from people. they dont know what else to do"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:22 pm
xzya-sama
xzya-sama
xzya-sama

Xzya lied on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

He began to fall into a deep sleep. Dreams passing through his head.  

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:07 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
The empty-minded Deishi lay motionless on the floor.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:51 pm
User Image
(omg i havent been here in lyk fer ever!! HIYA PEOPLES!)
User Image

l o v e s y d n e y

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:29 am
name: Ken
Look :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]
Weapon(s): swords
Power(s): copys others skills
pensonality: fights for whats right
Background: unkown  
Role Plays