Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:18 pm
(You forgot Edgars Lightning Punch)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:48 pm
(not to mention we ARE in the mansion, not outside of it. I'll make a post after you edit.)  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:18 pm
(He is a demon, so he did get hurt and I realized that you had used attacks after I posted, and yeah I know you are in the mansion, Blaze jumped out of the hole and caught the fire blast then got hit back in.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:41 am
Chris postioned her hands and whsipered something. A dragon of pure light spun at teh fire demon. Her gold eyes lit up hopefully as the dragon spun around teh fire demon attacking it.  

abnormal-starr

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:48 am
The demon saw the new attack coming and he readied himself. "Guh!" he grunted as he was attacked. "HEE-YAH!" he yelled as he spun around shooting flames at the same time and destroying the light dragon.

Blaze had walked back up to the third floor and whispered to his sister, "Do you know about the Shadow-Light attack Angel?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:53 am
"Yeah, why?"

(For the sake of everyone that is reading this, my brother will be acting as both of us for the Shadow-Light attack.)  

XxSammy_HeartsxX

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:07 am
"Because I think it will weaken the demon."

"Alright then."

Both Blaze and Angel walked to the edge of the hole in the wall and gathered there respective energies around them. "SHADOW-LIGHT They shouted, and shot there energies at the demon, as the shadow and light went towards the demon, they started spinning around each other and combined. Strangely enough, it looked like the sign for yin and yang.

"GAAAAAHHHHHH!!" the demon yelled as he was hit. He was sent flying into a building.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:09 am
(Thank you abnormal-starr for the idea from your signature, the yin yang sign gave me the idea.)  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:46 pm
Esteban leapt through the hole in the mansion that had been created by the demon flying through and landed no more than a step away from the demons body. He closed the gap with a quick step and place a hand in front of the demons face. Estebans eyes lit up as the fire energy from the demon was being extracted. "You chose a bad time to piss me off," he said as the demon began shrinking away to nothingness. After he had sucked a large portion of energy away, Esteban began suppressing the demon with his telekinesis, keeping him from moving away. With his free hand pointed straight up at the sky, Esteban released all of the siphoned energy in one burning blast. "Now, you will die, permanantly," Esteban said as he prepared to drain the rest of the energy away.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:59 pm
(im glad i could help)

Chris followed Esteban watching. She held energy ready if needed.  

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:00 pm
Damn I cant believe I missed. The damn thing was fast.Siegfried thought as he watched Esteban leap through the hole in the wall. Siegfried joggedto the hole and looked outwards. No way in hell I'd live though that.
Then he spotted a tree, but it only went up to the second floor and he wasnt going to make that without getting bruised severely. Damnit there has to be another way down.

Ow..... Edgar thought as he was laying in what was left of the wall. It hurt, but he was still able to function. Lifting himself out of the rubble, he made his way to the new hole in the wall that the gunslinger was looking through. Without a moment's hesitation, Edgar picked him up and leapt out of the hole to solid thud on the ground. Dropping the gunslinger, Edgar jogged over to see if Esteban needed aid.

Holy crap that was heart racing. Siegfried thought as he was dropped onto the ground. He gave his heart time to catch up to him from the thrid floor, then he got up slowly. Checking to make sure he still had his guns, limbs, and hat, he then drew his revolvers and followed the big man.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:03 pm
Chris looked at Edgar and Siegfried startled by teh thud. "Maybe you could have not jumped. I almost blasted teh both of you to hell." she whispered.  

abnormal-starr

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:07 pm
"Ah ah." said Phantom "I haven't seen the good part yet." and Phantom took out his sword and it started radiating death. "Now be good and give that back to my demon." Phantom said as he slashed his sword towards Esteban.

(for all who don't know about Phantoms sword, it severs the soul from your body.)

"N-no!" the demon said, feeling the energy drain from his body.

"Angel! Hurry! Take out Phantom."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:07 pm
"Dont look at me, I was just along for the ride." Siegfried responded to Chris. He holstered his guns, seeing that Esteban had everyting under control. Siegfried then remember that he was grabbed and had the bg man jump out of the thrid story to land unharmed. Wondering how he did that, Siegfried bent over and give a tap to the big man's legs. A metal thud answered, and Siegfried nodded. So his got robo legs. That would make sense.
Siegfried heard the kid shout Phantom and almost instantly his revolvers were back in his hands. Since they were holstered, they went back to normal white magic bullets. Spinning on one heel, he saw Phantom coming from behind and let loose a volley of white bullets at him.

Edgar just stood there waiting for something to happen. He heard a tapping sound on his legs. When he looked down, the gunslinger was tapping them wondering how they werent broken. Idiot...Edgar thought sourly. Since the gunslinger wasnt doing any damage to them, Edgar went back to ignoring him.
Hearing Blaze shout Phantom, Edgar looked aroung for him. Hearing gunfire, he turned and saw the gunslinger shooting at him. Edgar took his post behind Esteban with his scapel spear in the defensive postition.  

Siegfried006

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:12 pm
"I can't get there fast enough." she said in a panicy tone. Oh what will I do?  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games