Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:10 am
Witium simply shook his head as Kraid left and spoke disappointedly, "
Poor Kraid, he should be worrying about his worthless race instead of just his family." The elf patted his dragons side and pointed in the direction where the elven town Talik used to be. Who knew what it looked now after decades of time washed over it. The frost dragon jerked into the air once again and dived back into the canopy of the Black Woode. Again the dragon snaked through the twisting wood shattering branches and slicing off limbs of tree's.

After half the day was up Witium and his dragon crashed into a clearing out from the dense wood. In the distance stood almost a perfectly resurrected Talik; Witum's jaw hung down in amazement. The last time he saw this place it was just a pile of smoldering wood. The elf jumped off his dragon onto the ground and pointed to the wood, "Circle around this place in the wood," he commanded. He then turned back to the elvish town and began his trek.

A small elven child hard at work with picking berries almost leaped out of his skin when he saw the blonde armored elven warrior. The little girl dropped her basket of collected berries as she fell back onto her bottom in surprise. She stammered as she tried to search for words, "wh...wh...who are you?" Her eyes looked to all the dried blood on his armor as she attempted to get back to her feet.

Witium gave the little girl a sweet smile and patted her head as he walked up, "A new friend child," he answered. He bent down and helped put back all the berries back into her fallen basket with a fatherly smile. His eyes followed hers for a moment and he noticed all the blood on him, "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm a very unruly strawberry pie eater." He kept the smile as he waved his hand over the blood to have it flake and rot away. Witium gave the girl another comforting smile before walking toward the actual city. It looked as if a festival was going on in the city. Maybe they were having the Ju'figalĂ« festival. Witium wondered what movement they might be on; he himself always liked the second best.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:15 pm
Kraid emerged from the shadows outside of Talik. He watched Witium make nice with the local child, gritting his teeth at his deception of the small girl. She would never know the horror Witiuim had brought miles away. He stalked silently forward after Witium had left, making his way towards the girl. He looked to her basket, and then to the girls face. "Don't trust the man with the evil in his eyes, Warn everyone," He spoke ominously before fading back into the darkness. "I hope that left a mark," He muttered to himself, following the elf in the shadows once more.

Miles shivered, wrapping his arms around himself once more. "Why didn't I bring something warmer?" He questioned, holding his hands open. A small flame sprung to life between his palms. Even the fire looked cold to him as the dragon flew him through the frigid air of the northern lands. Gaining no warmth from the fire, Miles decided to save his energy and released the flame. He sighed deeply, pulling his hood over his head.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:12 pm
The spiritual energy emanating from Yousei was becoming more and more prevelant. Karasu soon began scanning the face of the mountain as she flew upward, the presence of her Rider's Soul Gem growing to nearly intolerable proportions. Finally, the bright blue glow of the Gem pierced the white surroundings of the Perennials and Karasu made a sharp dive for the target. In seconds, they were only a few feet from the ground and she flapped her wings in against terra firma to put on the brakes and land.

Her elegantly sunk into the snow-laden ground and without awaiting equilibrium, she leapt forward toward Yousei until she was just inches away. She then stopped to examine the frightened expression of her Rider in exhausted confusion.

~~~

Yousei caught something moving across the sky in her peripherals, and she soon noticed its swiftly nearing her area. The object grew larger and larger as it neared, and the Elf scrambled in place, not knowing what would come of it, and not quite caring. It seemed normalcy was never going to return to her life as she knew it... However, at the rate this suspicious silhouette was coming toward her, she may very well be killed by the impact! Frozen in fear, she simply watched as the figure sprouted wings and came to a gracefully anticlimactic landing before her. It slowly approached and she merely stared in shock at the sight of an Opaline Dragon! Whimpering pathetically, she backed away, the stranger coming within inches of her form. Yousei's fear faded slowly, however, as the Dragon refrained from attacking. It was then that she examined its expression. It seemed almost sorrowful, and completely drained of all of its energies. How sad, she thought silently, though her sympathy was disrupted by several sharp pangs in her chest. She screamed, eyes wide and aching body numbed except for the pain. The Elf writhed in place as the Dragon neared her, the pulsating glow becoming insatiable... She noticed a boy on the Dragon's back. Had she not been so pained by their meeting, she would have thought of how familiar his features were to her.

~~~

Karasu weakly plucked a feather from her wings and neared Yousei to place it gently against her chest. Immediately, it was swallowed up, though the glow remain... Karasu plucked several more and gently slid them into the bright Soul Gem's glow. Finally, the glowing pulsated more and more slowly before finally coming to an end. The girl remain there on the ground, writhing in pain for but a few more moments before she finally lay at rest, looking dejectedly at Karasu and Miles as though wondering, "Why me?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:25 pm
Miles slipped from the dragons back and, fluidly as if it were all one single motion, dropped to his knees next to the elven girl. He smiled weakly to her, brushing the golden hair from her face. He removed his cloak and draped it over Yousei, offering to her what little warmth it gave.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:30 am
The little girl's eyes opened wide in fear as she stared at the shadowed. She tried to scream as it spoke to her, but she was too frozen in fear. When Kraid had left after his message she finally got out a scream and ran towards Witium. Tears streamed off her face as she ran terrified of the shadowed.

Witium's ears perked up as the girl he had passed by moments ago let a scared scream. He turned around quickly and caught her in a hug as she gripped onto his armor crying. He bent down and picked her up and held her in his arms, "It'll be alright hun. Your warrior is here to protect you little princess," he said comfortingly. His eyes were full of warmth when looked into hers, but crackled with hate when he stared at the empty basket of were the shadowed must have been.

The little elf girl wiped her eyes of tears and looked up to the new commer elf, "Really?" she asked as he told her he was her protecting warrior. It gave her a bit more relief that she was with one of her kind and one that seemed ready to fight a monster. She twisted in his arms a little to point to her basket, "There...There was a shadowed there, i swear." The little girl was relieved that the shadowed was gone from sight.

Witium eyed the tree line for a second as the girl talked and then began walking toward the city of Talik, "I don't think we'll be having trouble from that shadowed anymore little one. My names Witium by the way; oh and does Talik still sell those wonderful honey hazel nuts?" Soon after talking with the girl he found that her name was Sylvia and that he was now in the city of Talik officially. Flower petals were being thrown from baskets and little stores seemed to be buzzing with customers. It seemed that one of the movements had ended in the festival. As he came to a stand Sylvia sat upon his armored shoulder and waved to everyone that they passed by.
Witium slapped his gauntleted hand on the sweet sellers counter and bellowed, "A sack of carameled hazel nuts good sir, haha." He smiled and laughed as he hadn't been so very happy in such a long time. Witium was a man of his people and he had forgotten how good it felt to be around them once more.

The store owner laughed with Witium, but in a weirded out tone. This elf was for one a newcomer and two he was covered in armor. Plus, why did he have the Kingsley child on his shoulder? Oh well the elf seemed nice enough, a little dirty though. In voice filled with festival joy the store keeper gave Witium a price, "3 gold pieces then my new friend. I haven't seen you around here, what brings you to New Talik?" Hopefully he'd get some truthful answers out of this new elf. Though scrutiny was a bit rude during this festivus time. [four hours time passes between this post and the next]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:09 pm
In an instant, Yousei felt the Soul Gem gobble every ounce of the Dragon's pearly-white feathers. The resulting surge of energy pulsated through her veins and she immediately felt the rejuvinating materials flow through her bloodstream. The Elf winced and spasmed, the odd sensation feeling alarmingly similar to poison seeping through down her veins. However, after a moment or so, she felt completely alive. More so than she could remember! Though.. that's not saying much at this point.

She looked again to the Human Rider. This must be his Dragon, she thought with childlike enthusiasm. (Another after-effect of the Soul Gem's feeding process, no less). He slid off of the Dragon's back with an odd expression and swiftly draped his cloak over her, as though he was an Angel answering her prayers in physical form! Though, he didn't have any wings.. nor did he look like any Angel she had ever heard of before... How disappointing. He must simply be Human.

Yousei shivered at the Human's touch, confused by his kindness, though welcoming the warmth which he offered her. She held his cloak tightly over her person and looked to his freezing form. He appeared to have dressed for a much warmer climate.. Where is he from..? How did he find where I am? And who is he, anyway? ... He's looking at me like he's.. like he's... "...in love," she said aloud without realizing the transition. Though, the moment she did, she made an attempt to save face, "Oh, I'm sorry! I don't really know what's wrong with me today. Everything is very confusing. And, uhm.. Speaking of which.. Who are you..?"

~~~

Karasu collapsed on the snow-laden earth as soon as Miles had dismounted. Her quest for her lost Rider had finally come to an end, though from the expression on Yousei's delicate and frost-bitten features, it appeared as though she was a completely unrelated person. She didn't seem to have even a clue as to who Miles, nor herself, were. The Dragon lifted her head weakly to examine their surroundings and she couldn't help but notice the unconscious fighters laying every which way around them. She had so very little energy, however, and she knew that she would not be able to get them out of there for a long time. What could they do? The fighters would surely awaken at any moment from the looks of them, and Yousei seemed completely unalarmed by this fact! Instead, she appeared to be more alarmed by the presence of herself and Miles! How could this be happening..?

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:56 pm
Miles felt his heart sink and his smile fade away. He forced another smile, holding onto the ring box in his pocket. "I'm Miles," He spoke quietly, trying to maintain his smile. "What's your name?" He decided to check how much, if anything, Yousei could remember.
Kraid frowned when the girl ran to Witium, upset that his warning had gone unheeded. "Useless children," He groweled, shaking his head and turning away to find his brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:10 pm
Witium soon found himself drinking home made honey brew ale and carmeled hazzle nuts around a gigantic camp fire. In the center actors portrayed the old elven myth's and history. The armored elf was sitting upon a long as he watched and enjoyed his meal alone. Eyes seemed to be staring and wondering, but not for more then a second. Sylvia, the little girl, had gone off a while ago to play amongst the other young ones. Witium thought heavily on why he was here in the first place as he munched down some nuts. The tribe must've had some form of lineage tome hidden somewhere.

Before another thought could run through Witium's head a old elf sat beside him and spoke to him immediately after.

Enjoying our festival I see," commented Munik. The elder elf massaged his goatee as he stared into the giant camp fire in front of them as the play went on. "As elder I welcome new elves that come to New Talik, but one such as yourself..." Munik stopped briefly to tap Witium's metal knee guard, "...Is too suspicious to not question." So warrior, have you come here just for the ale and nuts or for something different?" The elder smirked with sly curiosity and looked to Witium out of the corner of his eye.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:15 pm
{Sorry, guys. I don't feel up to posting just yet. Still going through some weird emotional troubles with people.. I'll try to jump back in A.S.A.P., though. Thanks for being so patient with me.}

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:57 pm
{Yay! Back into the swing o' things! =D}

Yousei looked at Miles, her head slightly tilted out of curious uncertainty. She couldn't help but notice the twinge of pain behind his plastered smile, "I am.. I don't know... All I know is that I woke up here after--." Yousei's eyes widened in fear as the screams of her mother reverberated throughout her skull. She shook and clutched her head tightly, awaiting the passing of these terrible pangs. They soon passed, though she was instantly nauseous and gripped her stomach, "What was that..?" She turned her eyes upward toward Miles, the freezing winds affecting her tear glands and numbing her features, though she would have already erupted in cries under any other circumstances, "Why are you here..?"

~~~

Karasu merely watched from behind the two, her heart breaking in empathy for Miles as she watched him converse with the one whom he loves so dearly speak to him as though they had never met. It was then that she remembered the prophecy and only hoped that it would still be possible to fulfill...

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:30 pm
Miles drew in a breath, holding it. He shook his head and exhaled, smiling to Yousei. "My name is Miles," He began to explain. "You may not know me, but I know who you are. As for why I'm here, let's say for now, that You're very important to us, And we're here until you get--" Miles paused, choosing his next words carefully. "Until you're feeling better."

Kraid slithered his way next to Miles, peering down at the Elven girl. "So you've found her I see," He muttered. "Well then, Miles, Karasu, Yousei, What say you we scurry off to find our other Elven companion, Who, I'll have you know, Is up to no good," He grinned to Miles with a grin eerily close to his brother's.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff