Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:42 pm

(i was thinking about that at school. i was like "did i auto hit him?" so i made a mistake.)

futashi grin and just look at him. he knows that he is in alot of pain. he then sighed and walk over to him. he then went to his ear. "it could all be over, if you just say you give up." he said, only he could hear. he then look at him. he had his katana out if he said no. if he kills him, that was his fault.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:31 pm

Drake just smirked as he was about to swing. "Sorry, but thats your line to say." He swung with inhumane speed and strength as he pulled out the sword towards Futashi wrist that was holding the katana.

crimsonnobody

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:02 pm

(remember that your under my genjutsu)

futashi block it with his katana, sending sparks flying. he was alittle surprise that he had this strength.

(if it said chakra, i meant to say katana)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:10 pm

Jake started to get bored, and decided to see the border gate to see if anyone intresting would come along.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:38 pm

Neska walked in and say them fighting. "God, Hey. I need to give Drake something. I mind stopping the fight for a bit?" he asked.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:01 pm

futashi stop his genjutsu and his eyes turn to normal. he then look at ban and had to tell him about zann. "your name is ban right? i have some bad news." he said to him.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:53 pm

"No, I'm Neska. Ban's father. Ban is in the Moon village right now. And everyone only here bad things about our name, but you know what that is all in the pass." Neska said and turned to Drake. "Drake, catch." he said throwing a necklace with the guardians symbol on it. "Ban told me to give this to you."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:08 am

(.....dont you mean catch?....)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:18 am

futashi look at him and only made another smirk. "i see. well, tell ban that zann has been bitten by the cure holder and now h has the curse mark." he said to him.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:27 am

Drake caught the necklace as the demon turned him back to normal. He stared at the necklace and the symbol before putting it on. He stood quiet as Futashi told Neska about Zann.

crimsonnobody

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:42 pm

futashi sense something that he felt before zann leave. he knew who it was. he then look over at the other side of him. "it cant be..." he said and he left to his old sensai's house.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:45 pm

jake walked into the hospital area.....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:29 pm

Neska left to see Zann.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:31 pm

Drake feeling that the Mizukage wasn't here decided to head back to the Mist to train. He was going to get stronger and control the demon at any cost.

crimsonnobody

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:10 pm

Zeno quickly burst into the hospital and the calm atmosphere settled the curs-mark. The markings receded and Zeno dissapeared in a gust of wind, headed towards the Sand Village.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games