Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kementari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:38 pm
curumo
*is jealous*

If I had Force powers, there would be no stopping me...

You could rule all of Gaia. surprised

Vadar could rule...if he tried.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:47 pm
I am glad my grandparents live in town. Lol
Visiting her is just an afternoon ordeal.  

Onoj

closer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:56 pm
damn double posting!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:07 pm
I am Darth Christopher Anak I Don't Want To Type All This. That means I have force powers.

*uses Force powers*

*fails*

Meh. I'm hungry and I'm tired.  

Falathrim

Kementari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:10 pm
Even Vadar cannot resist the growl of his tummy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:18 pm
If I had force powers I would always use force lightning. No matter what I would use that. Getting access to a high level security place that required stealth...lightning. I have to convince somone to give me access codes...lightning. Get a kitty out of a tree?...Lightning. I wouldn't get anything productive done. Of course once everyone was dead I could just take their presents...provided they weren't fried...from my lightning.  

Onoj

Kementari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:32 pm
I don't know what I would want as force powers...hmmm.

I like Wolverines ability. But that's not force power.
If I could have any ability it would be Wolverines. With the claws and the ability to heal, super cool. No one would ever f*ck with me twisted

Not that anyone does now, just if I had powers they would never even think of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:16 am
I missed the start of the carolling event, 'cause I wasnt online at all yesterday....I want to sing!

I went to a concert last night. It was frickin brilliant. I was right up the front, and right next to the speakers. My ears are ringing like hell. And I got crushed up against the barriers, and got my foot stood on a cuple of times....but it was gtreat. And another plus, I was being crushed by about five females wink  

Thaxul

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:50 am
Onoj
If I had force powers I would always use force lightning. No matter what I would use that. Getting access to a high level security place that required stealth...lightning. I have to convince somone to give me access codes...lightning. Get a kitty out of a tree?...Lightning. I wouldn't get anything productive done. Of course once everyone was dead I could just take their presents...provided they weren't fried...from my lightning.

Brilliant! xd

What concert did you go to, Thaxul?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:52 am
Hey, I'm here for more than a year! I'm in Gaia since 20 December 2003!! sweatdrop blaugh

If I had force powers, I would choose four: Force Lightning, Force Jump, Force Pull, and Force Push.

Pull them back and forth while frying them with lightning. Yay.  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:33 am
I just choked everyone. Very efficient. Very slow. Very... painful.

*insert typical insane villain laughter*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:37 am
Nice Falathrim. Have you ever played the Jedi Knight games for PC...or X Box? I love the force grip on there because when you get up to level three you can move the people around and it becomes very easy to kill evil Jedi and Reborns, you just pick them up and drop them off a cliff then listen to the scream! Priceless.  

Onoj

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:42 am
Nimbrethil

ever hear of The Thrills? I went to theirs.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:43 am
Unfortunately, I have not played those games.

Poor me. sad

EDIT:

User Image

I found that amusing.  

Falathrim

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 7:47 am
thaxul
Nimbrethil

ever hear of The Thrills? I went to theirs.

I have heard of them, but I haven't heard them. Garn.

Onoj
Have you ever played the Jedi Knight games for PC...or X Box? I love the force grip on there because when you get up to level three you can move the people around and it becomes very easy to kill evil Jedi and Reborns, you just pick them up and drop them off a cliff then listen to the scream! Priceless.

Heh. I haven't played any of those. But in KotOR, Force Lightning and Force Wave are all you need. As well as love. You also need love.

Edit after Falathim's Edit:
How strange. Did my post just wreck the fearful symmetry?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games