Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 960 961 962 963 964 965 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:57 am

. . . Sama-san works better for me. He doesn't strike me as being too 'bubbly'. neutral
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:05 am

Talon TDS
Oh, sure . . . but you are slightly irked by the -sama suffix, so hearing Sama-san is both irksome and respectully playful. I won't use it directly . . . but it is so you. mrgreen

blaugh I guess....hehehehe it works both ways....well I'm fine with it.... it's still hilarious though....my friend burst out laughing..when he saw it.... sweatdrop

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:08 am

I can't help it . . . hell, I didn't even MAKE the nickname. I just loved it and like useing it. cool
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:51 am

meh....well I'm all happy now...

The new donation items....are a Whip of Fire and Whip of Ice......I must have them!! They would match my two pairs of gauntlets very nicely.....now I must go from 627g to 10,000g..... ._. .......kuso...

Kira-Yamato-san

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:59 am

confused
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:59 am

Cursing is not going to help you. I can't get the pages to load, or I would be equipping my new items now. The trick is that so many people are doing that as we speak that I have to wait for my chance to get into that. crying

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:01 am

:cough cough: Stupid sick-days.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:03 am

lmao I'll have you know that kuso is hardly considered bad nowadays.... 3nodding

Kira-Yamato-san

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:04 am

Yeah, well, America is lightening up a bit too . . . a** used to be taboo on the Television. Now it is said all the damned time.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:04 am

Kira-Yamato-san
lmao I'll have you know that kuso is hardly considered bad nowadays.... 3nodding

Tsk. Tsk. Potty mouth.

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:06 am

...I want the clothes that the person in my signature block has, they're cool. neutral
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:08 am

Tanakietsu
...I want the clothes that the person in my signature block has, they're cool. neutral

I was thinking the same thing.....I'd heart heart to cosplay at the next Tokyo ANICON.....

Kira-Yamato-san

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:10 am

Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu

I was thinking the same thing.....I'd heart heart to cosplay at the next Tokyo ANICON.....

I have to wait 358 days for the next Otakon convention. neutral
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:11 am

Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu

The Otaku Convention?....hum...I never really go to those kinds...I prefer the expos.....the other ones are too crowded with crazy Inuyasha and Sailor-Moon fans over the age of 400....

Kira-Yamato-san

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:12 am

Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu

The Otaku Convention?....hum...I never really go to those kinds...I prefer the expos.....the other ones are too crowded with crazy Inuyasha and Sailor-Moon fans over the age of 400....

God I hate the Inu Yasha fans, along with the series itself.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 960 961 962 963 964 965 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games