Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 964 965 966 967 968 969 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:30 am
...Also, it's early in the morning, and Toku shows are usually an afternoon thing... Or at least later in the morning. XD Al may be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed early in the day, but most people don't have her disturbing level of optimism and energy quite so early. Including potential audience members.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:31 am
@Stick: Arena's radio thing that he mentioned. o wo It's not a radio show?  

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:32 am
When I said 'Today' I meant today in RP. o wo
Yuzu isn't that much of a morning person when she off the clock, anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:36 am
Oooooooh... yeah, probably today in the RP. Unless we hop right over that time period or something, which is always possible. XD

@Lunatic: It's a radio show. An actual radio show. o wo  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:37 am
Listen Live!
Chat Live during the show!

The first link is to the station's main page; just click the listen live link and you should be able to tune in (4 P.M. EST as I said, which is about 4 and a half hours from now).

The second link is to the Live Chat, where you can talk to use live during the show. You can ask questions, leave comments, talk with us and let us know what you want to hear...stuff like that. That's how you win free Guild goodies from us. XD

The show itself is just a talk show hosted by Ryo and I (he's the 'host', I'm the 'moderator' who does the majority of the introducing stuff and explaining what we are doing, as well as the news segments, and Roy, our friend, is our goofy sidekick). We talk about pop culture stuff like television, games, movies, and as we did last week, comic books. We love Top 10 Lists and fictional brackets. XD And that's about all there is to it.

It's nothing special, and we won't be on anymore after next week...but still, it's fun to do just for the sake of doing it. So, you know, if you're around you should listen. Can't hurt, at least.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:40 am
That's about... 6AM for me. That's too bad...
Is there any way to listen in post?

stickdude

Generous Informer

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:41 am
Why aren't you guys going live anymore after next week? o wo

That'd be about 4 AM here, not so far away. ^^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:43 am
I like free goodies. XD Heh heh heh. *Easily bribed*  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:44 am
We record every show, but currently saving and burning them is a bit of a hassle due to old computers in the station and such. If we could do that, we could possibly take them to our own computer and upload them somewhere. That is about the only way I think listening after might be possible, though.

@Lunatic: The show is for a radio class that Ryo's taking as part of his degree program. After next week, the class is over...at least that part of it. He could possibly request they let him restart the show next year just for fun and practice, but there's no guarantee they would accept his request.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:44 am
Fair enough. I tried my hand at a pre-recorded radio thing a little while back. Never got to air though due to complications. It was a valentines day special, too.

@Rednal: I'll have to keep that in mind. o wo

stickdude

Generous Informer

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:47 am
o wo

I see, I see. So after next week there'd be no more, then?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:49 am
Not until Fall, at the earliest.
I used to do shows like this for years, including sports broadcasts, but this is my first time back live in a little while. I missed it. XD

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:51 am
It must be fun. o wo  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:55 am
I'll be looking forward to it then. XD For now, gonna do some other relaxation since I finished up work stuff, but I'll be keeping an eye on the clock... ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 am
Spend a few hours chatting about stuff you enjoy while people listen, call in, and debate the subjects with you? XD
Damn right, it's fun. And if there were any real jobs or money in it, it's what I'd be doing full-time somewhere.

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 964 965 966 967 968 969 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games