Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9686 9687 9688 9689 9690 9691 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:29 pm

Bset cosplay ever.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:31 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol viva pinata yey

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:31 pm

Captain Geno
PageBreaker, so I'll link:

[{X}]

Oh you best believe im keeping this 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:32 pm

Captain Geno
User Image

I'd do that.
And look in the corner, a sucky captain falcon cosplay.

Al Torrenz

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:34 pm

ChaosTorrent
Captain Geno
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd do that.
And look in the corner, a sucky captain falcon cosplay.

What? Where?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:37 pm

"Not Snake" is a nice touch.

Geno: The guy in black and yellow with a red helmet next to him.

Meta_Fish
Captain

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:44 pm

I thought he was supposed to be Scorpion [MK]. O__0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:46 pm

Captain Geno
I thought he was supposed to be Scorpion [MK]. O__0

Hey, I thought so too. Then I saw the helm. gonk

Al Torrenz

Lavableman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:46 pm

Today at school, I accidentally hit my head on a locker, and it hurt like hell. 6 people in my class saw what happened, and when they asked if I was okay, I said I was. When I removed my hand from the part of my head I hit, there was blood everywhere. Boy, was I right!

So, after my principal calling my mom and dad for 5 minutes, my mom finally answered her phone, and 20 minutes later, she finally picked me up. While I was waiting, the people that worked at the office kept making me put pressure on the cut I got, which was really annoying. They said I'd probably need to get stitches.

At the walk-in clinic, the nurse kept pressing down on the cut, just like what I did at school, but she had to push down harder. She also had to cut some of my hair just to find the cut. The doctor came in, put some stuff in my body to make it numb, and he started putting the stitch in. It felt REALLY weird. It didn't really hurt when he first put it in, but when he was cutting it, it felt really weird, because it was moving around a little.

So, now I can't run or anything like that. And when I've fallen asleep for 1 hour, and I to be woken up just in case, which will suck for both me and my mom. The doctor said he will take the stitch off after around 6 days
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:49 pm

Lavableman
Today at school, I accidentally hit my head on a locker, and it hurt like hell. 6 people in my class saw what happened, and when they asked if I was okay, I said I was. When I removed my hand from the part of my head I hit, there was blood everywhere. Boy, was I right!

So, after my principal calling my mom and dad for 5 minutes, my mom finally answered her phone, and 20 minutes later, she finally picked me up. While I was waiting, the people that worked at the office kept making me put pressure on the cut I got, which was really annoying. They said I'd probably need to get stitches.

At the walk-in clinic, the nurse kept pressing down on the cut, just like what I did at school, but she had to push down harder. She also had to cut some of my hair just to find the cut. The doctor came in, put some stuff in my body to make it numb, and he started putting the stitch in. It felt REALLY weird. It didn't really hurt when he first put it in, but when he was cutting it, it felt really weird, because it was moving around a little.

So, now I can't run or anything like that. And when I've fallen asleep for 1 hour, and I to be woken up just in case, which will suck for both me and my mom. The doctor said he will take the stitch off after around 6 days

I wish exciting things would happen in my life.

Get better soon.

Al Torrenz

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:51 pm

Lavableman

Dude... Get better plz! thats terrible....
As a get well soon gift, I shall smite all lockers with my WRATH! SMITE!!!!
mad
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:52 pm

ChaosTorrent
Lavableman

Get better soon.

Exciting? This sucks. >_> I might start getting HUGE headaches, and if I do, I'll have to get x-ray pictures taken to see if I have a concussion.

Lavableman

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:54 pm

Lavableman
ChaosTorrent
Lavableman

Get better soon.

Exciting? This sucks. >_> I might start getting HUGE headaches, and if I do, I'll have to get x-ray pictures taken to see if I have a concussion.
Moar liek funcussion

amirite

feel bettar D:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:56 pm

Allegro

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:59 pm

Get well, Lavable. D:
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9686 9687 9688 9689 9690 9691 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games