Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:06 pm
User Image mango?

hmm..should I still??Even though Im contending...from that one msn talking. Or should I say Mic talk?? Nee waa...anyways. XD Im going for most in character. Thinking up powerful but childish moves..

....hmm...now..to read all those posts..that are up to like 9 pages. Jesus....

....NO!! :: pumps fist:: Must be crew member,be idol for all!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DP, you can also right click anyone's image (besides matt and joy's) and copy and past the url and just change the name to yours. Then u click that button up there that says Imgleft. Its very easy.

I have peach jello.  

Rene the Hopeless

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla:

Added a new thread in the On Campus RP Area

Ria High Gates- New Student Registration Area

yeah thats bout it..oh yeah I'm playing the sims 2 with all your charries ha ha will have screenshots up soon  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:03 am
User ImageCrazy neko girl

Nee waa...Mission get-lil-sis-into-anime..complete..ish. XD Shes been watching Futakoi with me. An awesome anime,filled with lots of kawii twins. Gosh I wish I had a twin..but then again could the world take another one of me?? XD If I have twins Im gonan call them either ella and Joy..or Lulu and Lala. XD

People still making fun of my drastic change to my hair. XD I can barly put it up in a pony tail...

...*w00ts**March break almost here!!...Boing mountain!!! Hot snowboard dudes. Snuggling up with hot coco near the fire. Yes!!!!!! whee whee  

JoY_AnGel

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Captain Mode Kurai: Alright.

I have a batch of bad news and good news to share with a specific group which i call Crew members within Ria High.

I think i'll start with the Bad News.

The Bad news about you Crew members. A specific number of you have greatly dissapointed me recently these days on accomplishing a simple favor which i requested in my last announcment. I believe i totally requested that all crew members to keep your posts here in the announcment thread relevant to Ria High announcments, and if you had any everyday rants or such you can take it to the general.

My decision on this recently was to keep Ria High in a very proffesional like manner, which helps our members ease through the reading in the announcment board instead of actually having to search through rants about 'jello' or 'schoolife' or 'stress'. They themselves have enough trouble as it is with schoolwork and such. SO why should they spend more time trying to find announcments relavant to Ria High.

I'll compromise though.

But the face graphic which i have requested every crew member to use during their announcment is a must.

Neways compromising.

From now on if you have a Rant to say, and for some reason you can't resist posting it up here in the announcment thread. put

[rant] [/rant] brackets around it. For Example:

[rant] A Katamari rolled up my gurlfriend[/rant]
and then you can go off about RIa highy news.

You can also use it in a sense of what its ranting about for example on Joy's most recent post:

[CanadianMarchSnowRant]
Nee waa...Mission get-lil-sis-into-anime..complete..ish. XD Shes been watching Futakoi with me. An awesome anime,filled with lots of kawii twins. Gosh I wish I had a twin..but then again could the world take another one of me?? XD If I have twins Im gonan call them either ella and Joy..or Lulu and Lala. XD

People still making fun of my drastic change to my hair. XD I can barly put it up in a pony tail...

...*w00ts**March break almost here!!...Boing mountain!!! Hot snowboard dudes. Snuggling up with hot coco near the fire. Yes!!!!!!
[/CanadianMarchSnowRant]

PLease do not try to keep your announcments as pure rants.

I think this is a reasonable request, from your dear lazy Ria High captain himself. Seeing that i usually request not much from you all.

So if i see anymore Announcments in such that are just: rants, or without face graphics, i will delete them As soon As i see them. And i reserve the right to remove your Crew status.

One simple request Y'all.

Alright then,

The Good news part

I have been recently questioned about my selection of crew members and if they are doing any work at all.

That just generally erks me.

Sure, My crew member have done little to nothing at all. But do you know why? Cause i don't usually give them work at all. Yes. Despite being the re-known lazy captain, i have been doing probably a vast majority of the work here at Ria High. Don't Ask why, but i just do so. I enjoy Ria High work and i am pretty selfish about it.

So why even have Crew?

My vision on the Crew... is more or less, People who i have chosen who i believe carry out my vision on Ria High the best.

People who i know understand what i want Ria high to become. They are more or less the people i can trust to RP well (exception with Chibi_Chise) without even reading their RPs. They are the people who i know, know the rules in the back of their head.

Who cares if they don't do work at all. They are doing enough work serving and contributing to the Ria High community like a madman. And i greatly appreciate it.

So don't think when I pick a Crew member i judge it by how much i can slave them away to do work. I judge it by how i see them RP and if they do see Ria High, the same way i do.

And besides.

They do do work.

I talk to them on MSN/AIM and they are just chockfull of ideas.

While I'm on the topic of Crew members

I have been thinking about making the Crew only Thread viewable to all members.

Its just stupid.

Why would i hide new upcoming ideas from the members? its just basically screaming "HAH. Your not KEWL enough to see the ideas!"

boo.

And besides Sensei WindowOpener said so in his Guide. Which is now my Bible as a Guild Captain.

So soon the Crew member thread will be Viewable to the whole general public. But i ask of it that no members to spam in there as if it was a general area.

And soon i may be adding another crew member to the team

(Yes.. its so easy to hire new crew members but so hard to get rid of them.. =_= )

I just need to learn to get to know her better. But Her Rp experience and Style has left me completely Awed.

and specially making me look bad too. =_=''

there has been a lot of new members lately

Which is due to my fault since i started advertising Ria High again. And i ask that all veteran members of RIa high to try their best to let them into their RP groups. Its ok if you don't but i know a couple old veterans returning here and there and findiing their old RP partners gone. So i think itl be great to adopt one of them into their groups and such.

And newcomers themselves. IF no one does adopt you into their rping groups

Theres always the option to bring your friend over, right? XD?

And Finally

Updating the list of Kurai things to do

• Re-do the front page 90% done
  • Re-do the Newcomers thread 0% done
  • RP with the newcomers themselves 0% done

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rayan:

Tra lalala!

Ok now I will edit and give this post content... just testing my avi folks...

I'll make sure I don't do rants up here without doing the [rant] box. If I do forget then bah. Delete it if you want. My life isn't that important. XP

I gots some stuff to say! with substance! all right goody goody goo...

First off, I would like to sincerely applaud our dear crew captain, Kurai! I must say, he's done a lot for everybody here. If you haven't thanked him yet, then get down on the ground and start kissing his feet. NOW. Because Alan's spent a lot of time creating events, images and the like making Ria High one of the best rping places on Gaia, if not THE top place. He's given it an air of professionalism through and through. So despite that I loathe having to use the freaking avatar every time... since that's all he asks, I'll comply. Basically what I'm trying to say is that we should all try to make Alan's job a little easier by doing what little he asks and not making any huge demands on him about the guild.

As for us crew members...

I don't expect any undying loyalty from you RH peoples. But there's more to contributing to Ria High than just building threads and events and such... some of us churn out rping ideas by the dozen just so people can enjoy themselves here. We crew members don't need your sympathy, but we (at least I) would like to hear that you support our attempts to make rping around here fun. Nothing fancy.

Anyways, onto more upbeat things... Welcome one and all newbies! No, there will be no such n00b hatred here. ^^; Unless you insult my mother in which case I will murder you with an electrical cord and then cremate your corpse.

Ok ok I'll just get to the point... everybody, I'm proud of how rping has really exploded out there! Keep up the good work! Keep trying to improve, and don't be afraid to add more descriptions to your posts!

-This has been a special crew announcement by [Ero-sensei]-  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai:
A quick note on why Crew member thread is still not viewable to the general public.

Apparently theres a GGN glitch going about which dosen't allow Captains to save the sub-forums properly. Which is a shame too cause i was thinking about giving the entire Subforums about a huge new organization thingy stuff thingy.

::wiffs hand::

oh well stuff like that happens.

And finally a reminder that The matches are schedualed to end at the night of the 10th. Thats Firday y'all. I'm going to give Keila's Fight an extended to the night of the 12th since she had some complications with her opponent.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:10 pm
User Image

Mattus-san:

Ok people WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT TIME! WOOHOO! Righto, I said that I would award a star to my favorite advertisement for Ria High on the guilds forum advertisement. I'm sorry if some of you have bad vision or something and didn't notice it, but hey you snooze you loose. Welp after reading them all I have come to a painful conclusion! It was between Ceron and Makie-san I totally couldn't choose for a while...but it came down to Makie-sans (mainly cause the warning thing she did at the end was so cool) Ok so congrats Makie...you got a star! YAYYYYYYY!

...3 cheers for mods Crew members actually doing their jobs!  

FlamingMoogles

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: Due to Sad mood Kurai, i suprisingly got a huge BATCH of updates done around here in Ria High.

Here's what i succesfully have done during this time. but before so. I especially want to thank PearlHoly For cheering me up during that time and such. Frying pans are the best remedy to sadness. ::nod::

Neways. The list of updates

1. Completed the new look for the Front page
  2. Completed the update on the Newcomer thread
  3. Added a new Thread for newcomers on the On-Campus thread (Kudo's to seyla and PearlHoly)
  4. Did a HUGE move on all the Subforums. We had to move each thread ONE by ONE. So it wasn't fun. (GGN needs to come out with move subforum option) (And much thanks for PearlHoly also on this who selflessly stayed up the night with me to do so)
  5. Added a new sticky on the Mini Shops
  6. Changed the Work In Progress thread viewable to all Members
  7. Updated the Crew style and ranks (There are now Crew members and Guild Helpers ranks. I changed some people here and there to Crew or Guild Helpers.)

And in conclusion. Everyone please Welcome our newest Guild Helper. PearlHoly!

User ImagePearlHoly: Ill leave Kurai with the work next time *wacks him a lot of time with the frying pan with both of her hands*

***Edit***

Totally forgot to announce my 2 stars of this week.

Congrats to Kruck and Legend_Of_Dante! They have recieved a Star of the week!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:29 am
User Image Joy

Now. As you guys proubly know its March Break. And I will be gone for a whole week due to me going on a snowboarding trip with friends,theres proubly Internet acess at the Mountain resort,but I don't think I will come online. I will be gone by tommorow,and I don't think I'll be on much today due to me packing and stuff.

Now for the Star Test,if I somehow get choosen,I'll leave it up to my oppoent to decide if he wants to wait,or maybe he/she can be picked with another opponent.

Well. I hope you can manage without me.. 4laugh 4laugh Have a nice March Break everyone!!And enjoy your youth to the fullest!! ((even Kuri-baka..enjoy what little youth you have left. blaugh ))  

JoY_AnGel

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla: I hope this doesn't count as rant or anything, but I just wanted to thank/ welcome Pearlholy for all the work she's done. By the sound of it she really helped Kurai out last night. Also there is some discussion about how stars will be awarded/given out (meaning will all judges judge each test -but their own if they are fighting-, or will only a few judges judge each fight) so I think we might want to figure that out as well.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games