Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:27 pm
Quote:
+twilight+nikki+
Angel just giggles slightly. "Don't worry, I can't really either sometimes! I think I have been here....well, only a couple hours!" Angel smiled.

Yui smiled, understanding "I see!" she said, grinning happily.

Angel just grins. "So, what would you like to do? Are there any errands or anything that need to be done? 'Cause I'm rested enough to do anything! Plus I'm kind of the type that just cant stand around for a long time. No offense though!"

((Yeah, Im just trying to get something else to happen I guess lol I didnt really know what else to put! XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:38 pm
"I don't know what I would have done!" Klaash said, uncertain of the whole situation. "I love Lilli now," He said, turning his head away from Klara. He didn't want to see Klara cry. He breathed in after some time,"I'm sorry Klara, what would you have wanted me to do?!" Klaash noted Jin's growing anger,"Jin,listen. I didn't know about Klara's feelings, don't--" He cut himself off.

[[ D: ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:51 pm
“Lilli, am I ok? Are you really asking me that!” She replied a tear gliding down her face.

Shoot! Stop, stop, stop.

“…What do you think huh.” She murmured wiping her eye with her sleeve.

Stupid Klara, why can’t you stop your big mouth before it’s too late?
Before they both cease to be your friends.

"Jin,listen. I didn't know about Klara's feelings, don't--" Jin closed the gap between the two and delivered a punch to the side of his face.
“Don’t you dare tell me what to do, and don’t you DARE make excuses!” Jin seethed. Klara screeched, “Stop it! Just stop it!!” She yelled.

((sorry this post is a little lame... neutral I got excited you replied haha))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:52 pm
[I GOTSA LEAVE! D: i"m going babysitting. Be back like at 11:00 somehting. ]
Lilli inhaled deeply. Then a few seconds later exhaled. "..." Lilli opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came. She shut her mouth, and pursed her lips. Oh Jeez.. Jin had stepped between Klaash and Klara. Then punched Klaash straight in the jaw. Lilli forced herself between them. [Klaash and Jin] and put a hand on each of there chests, holding them apart. "Stop!" Lilli yelled at them. "Do you not hear her, Jin?" Lilli said. She sighed.
"Klara, I'm sorry. That was kind of a stupid question." She aplogized.
_______________________________--

A few stories up Ben sat alone in his room. He thought to himself many different things he could do. He thought about going downstairs to find Klara, and Lilli. He hadn't seen her in a while. She must be so sad.. Tuesday is, well dead. He walked from his desk over to his bed and sat down. [Ben still doesn't know, himself, about Klaash+Lilli.] He decided he'd go find Klara. In a few seconds, he found himself walking into the living room. He originally planned on going to the dining hall, but stopped when he saw Klara, Lilli, Klaash, and Jin.
What're they doing? He thought, walking over to them.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:01 pm
((Nooooooooooooooooooooooo cry ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:27 pm
[HEY! The parents let me use their computer! MUAHAHA!! lmao. So how come no one has posted since I was gone? Hmm? Geez! lol xd ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:34 pm
[[HI!!!]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:38 pm
Jin straightened his back taking a step back away from Lilli and Klaash.
He looked down at Lilli. She reminded him a lot of Klara.
“And you two claim to be her friends.” He sighed.
He just couldn’t take it anymore. If he stayed any longer or seen Klara cry anymore he didn’t know what he would do.
Klara fell to her knees unable to stand any longer. “I’m sorry Klaash.” She said staring at the floor. She always had to apologize for what Jin did for her.
Jin’s head practically snapped over to look at Klara. He looked stunned.
“How could you…even now? Humph.” Jin shook his head. Klaash really could do no wrong.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:39 pm
[HERRO! You're back. biggrin Lmao Good. *sigh* I'm so glad these kids are asleep. The bby girl like cried for 15 minutes, then finally fell asleep. I was like woah. When my lil bro was a bby he'd cry for a REALLY long time, then fall asleep. Lol]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:41 pm
[I uh..gotta go at 12 neutral I'm about to pass out on the keys lol]  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:42 pm
Klaash received the blow to his jaw, the force pushing him back a bit. He propped himself up on a wall whiel he held his now throbbing jaw. He had forgotten how hard Jin's punches were. "Klara!!" Klaash shouted through gritted teeth. "There's nothing I can do to help you, but I'm sorry. REally I am. " Jin had ripped the flesh on his lip, and blood started to pool out, accumulating itself on his chin. With the back of his free hand he wiped it off. Klaash held his head and sank to the ground, hitting the dark wooded floors of his brother's manor. Jin and I...are we both making this worse? Or better?

Klaash said nothing more, waiting. If Jin were to come at him with another punch or a kick, he'd be ready and take it without any problem. If Jin wanted to beat him up for Klara, Klaash would take all of the fighting to ask for forgiveness on Klara's behalf. He was with Lilli, not Klara. Nothing could change that. Klaash loved Lilli.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:49 pm
Lilli moved out from between the guys. She walked to Klara and knelled next to her.
In a heartbeat Ben was standing behind Lilli who was next to Klara. Ben knelt next to Klara, "Are you alright?" He asked, unaware of what had just happened. "Are you hurt?" He asked. He put his hand on her shoulder. Ben looked up for a second at Lilli, his hair hung in front of his eyes. Lilli was looking at Klara with sympathy filled eyes. "Lilli," Ben said, judging Klara couldn't speak through her sobs. "What's going on?" He asked. "Well, you she found out that Klaash and I are together now, and she-" Ben cut her off. "Wait what? You and Ben are together? How come I didn't know that? I didn't think you actually would. Oh well..." He sighed. Dammit Lilli, look what you've done now. Ben put his arm around Klara. He inclined his mouth next to her ear, "I'm here for you." He whispered, so quietly Lilli didn't hear. Lilli stood up assuming Ben had this taken care of.. or at least better than she was. She turned around and saw that Klaash was in a heap on the floor, his chin covered in blood, it was coming from his lip. Lilli darted over to him before Jin was to him. Lilli hugged Klaash tightly. "Oh my gosh.. Klaash." Lilli glared at Jin.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:58 pm
[Klaash returned the tight squeeze from Lilli. "Thanks, but I'm fine. It'll heal on it's own soon..." By 'healing soon' he ment that it'd heal at the sluggish pace that a human's injuries would. Since he lost his demon, Klaash had always felt weak. He kissed her lightly on the cheek and whispered to her,"I hope you and Klara won't be angry at each ohter, we're still friends,right? You know I love you more than anything...." His eyes were half-closed and from a blue, they changed to a bright red.

[[ HIS TRNASFORMATION ISH COMPLETE! :'D ]]

[[When be the three day skip? We done now? >_< I mean, with the Klara stuffies. ^ ^lll

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:01 pm
“Jin please, you’re not helping.” Klara said in a low tone. Please just stop.
Jin stood there looking completely annoyed. The thing was, she couldn’t tell whom he was so annoyed with. He may have been annoyed with her right now. He most likely was. She looked at Klaash’s gushing lip and winced. Jin was at a loss. If he couldn’t do this for her, what could he do?
“Klara, I don’t know…what to do for you right now.” Jin admitted with a sigh.
“I know.” She replied.
Before she even knew it Ben had showed up by her side. She instantly put her arms over her face to cover how pathetic she looked. He whispered into her ear. She tried to stop her sobs long enough to hear. She wanted to answer him, but really couldn’t so she just nodded.

[gotta go sorrryyy. getting kicked off]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:14 pm
[SORRY I was on myspace. Lmao. I think we're just about done with the DRAMA for Klara's discovery. Lmao Just rp for a little bit more an then 3 day skip.]

Lilli shrugged sadly. "I don't really know, she didn't say anything if she was really mad or not, or if she ever wanted to even speak to me, nothing." When Klaash had kissed her, blood stained the spot of where his lips had touched her cheek. She wiped at it with her sleeve until she was sure it was gone. She looked into Klaash's half-shut eyes. They changed from a blue into a blazing red. They almost seemed purple for a moment during the change. He had become a full transformed pure blood. Lilli grabbed a tissue and held it to his lip, hoping to stop the blood.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games