Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:14 pm
Vesta was happy she tried to containe her happyness to not wake anyone up. She shook her head fast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:23 pm
"Hm, alright than watch carefully," said Gemini. Gemini than stepped into the water and made no sound as she watched fish swim around her. She than spotted a fish she could catch, stook her hed in and cought it in ehr mouth. she than walked back to Vesta and placed it on the ground. "First you go in the water, stay quiet, look at the fishes, and once a fish is in your positio or you spot a god one to catch, stick your hed in the water, and catch it. Now youtry," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:47 am
Sirius silently snarled in his sleep as he clawed at the branches tearing the bark off if flopping to the ground. His dreams were confusing and strange with infuison of fear and condusement.

Spider-robin wacthed the girl play with the pup and smiled. She was nice though he had no time for crud like that he was in enemy terriotory and unsure of who was friend or foe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:30 pm
Vesta felt the cold water on her paw. She crept in silently and slowly. Her eyes were on a cod fish. Her eyes watched it. She attacked it qiuck and got a fish. She put it next to the other fish. It was small but it was her first try she was happy. She smiled and licked gemini on the cheek for thanks.

Vesta noticed her brother moving and clawling the tree. She walked over and softly touched him on the head trying to comfort him with out him waking up.

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:43 pm
"Good job child," said Gemini as she licked Vesta back on the cheek. she than saw Vesta going up to ehr brother to comfort him. So Gemini placed the fish under some leaves so the taste of it wouln't go away. She than looked at Vesta and asked softly, "Still want to play, relax, or go to sleep?" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:46 pm
Vesta looked at everyone sleeping and nodded her head in no. She wanted her to teach her more. She pointed at the water. Maybe swimming leasons?  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:18 pm
Gemini looked at how Vesta pointed at the water. "Ah, I'm guessing swimming lessons. Well come on than," said Gemini as she walked over to the water.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:40 pm
Vesta stayed next to Gemini.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:49 pm
"Ok, watch me carefully and pay attention," said Gemini. She stepped into water and dig a doggy pattle like how wolves and dogs swim. "It looks simple but it also takes practice. Now you try and I'll be right here," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:10 pm
Vesta looked at how gemini swimmed and tried. She slept on a rock and fell under the water.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:34 am
Sirius eyes began to blink open. He yawned squekaily. As he realised where he was he squeaked in painc but the realised it was OK. He looked up at the beautiful stary and blink sky. Suddenly he felt a sudden tweak as he turned to see his sister in danger under the water. He leaped out of the tree his eyes began to glow a dark shade of purple as cloud laced with purple energy lifted out of the water and onto the shore. He hurried other to her to see if she was OK. He scowled at Gemini angry on how she had lead his sister into danger. He summoned a wind drying Vesta off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:40 pm
Craig walked up to the shore and looked between Gemini and the two pups on the shore as he said,"What happened."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:51 pm
"Sorry, Vesta wanted me to teach her how to swim and catch fish and so I did. But than she got in danger and I was about to save her when Sirius saved her in time," explained Gemini. Gemini nuzzled Vesta and licked ehr saying sorry. "Well, training will continue another time. I'll be over there if anyone needs me," said Gemini as she walked over to to the other side of the river and sat down under a tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:14 pm
Vesta smiled and licked her brother to know she was ok. She looked up at Craig than noticed Gemini across the river sitting under a tree. She looked up and smiled at Craig and her brother.

Argent awoke with all of the wolves moving around. She stretched and yawned she noticed the pups, Craig and Gemini moving toward a tree.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:04 am
Sirius reutnred a smile weak and floppy smile as he sturggled to master the movement. He walked other and wandered into the castle the sturcutre intcing him as he yearned to get closer to the sky.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games