Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:49 am
"He was probably just thinking about Muraki," Tsuzuki rubbed his neck, "The whole reason he was targeted by him in the first place was because he witnessed Muraki murder someone. I'm guessing he was remembering when we met this girl named Camille. Muraki was her doctor and she felt he loved her, but in the end he wound up wounding Camille terribly and Hisoka, being a Guardian of Death, had to finish her off. He's never forgotten about Camille and her trust in the doctor."
"You certainly do know Hisoka, Tsuzuki," the Count said in his sing-song voice.
"Well, he is my partner," Tsuzuki shrugged, "So I should know him better than anyone."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:06 am
Kagome made a face. "That's so sad." Then she rounded on InuYasha. "Sounds like ANOTHER couple I know except with the gender's reversed."
InuYasha winced knowing that she was talking about him and Kikyo. "Kagome . . . " he whined.
"I don't wanna hear about it! You continue to see Kikyo behind my back when you CLEARLY know that she intends to kill you as soon as the Sacred Jewel is finished!" she snapped at him forgetting that there were other people around.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:56 am
Chiaki sniggeed. "Sounds like an interesting love triangle"

Fin smirked. "it's alright, Ill make her come out of hiding" she said putting her hand to the ground. As she did so, a darkness spread from, it. As the drkness passed throughout the area, time stopped. "Thats should cover enough area." Fin conclluded as the area surroundoing Maron's house and school was now frozen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:18 pm
((Holy crap i missed a lot! Well i'm just gunna wing it so here I go!))
L nodded at everyone who said InuYasha wasn't Kira and said "Yes I know that now but the fact that he is half demon and from what I've heard HAS the gaul to kill...It raised a bit of suspition..." he looked at InuYasha and said "I'm sorry if I offended by thinking and announcing this. I usually don't jump to conclusions that quickly...It is obvious to me that none of us are the new Kira...So for the first time in a while..." he paused for a bit and looked at everyone "I'm stumped..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:15 pm
"Well, we could talk to Watari, with his technology we should be able to get a clue of some sort, maybe we could run a search to see who dropped their Death Note in the living world, and since you're a Shinigami now, it will be much easier to find Kira," Tsuzuki put in his two cents.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:35 pm
((My computer hates me . . . and now I have writer's block . . . curses.))
Kagome and InuYasha were both blushing and were not looking at anyone. Kagome was blushing harder than InuYasha and was looking down at her feet and was pressing her two index fingers together. InuYasha was staring at a candle in the opposite direction of everyone.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:37 pm
L nodded at Tsuzuki and said "Yes I'd like it if you could get Watari to help me...The sooner we catch Kira the better." he noticed Kagome had snapped at InuYasha and just looked at her raising and eyebrow ((If he had any he'd raise an eyebrow of course.)) he saw her blushing and said "I've never seen a couple fight so much..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:19 pm
Kagome blushed harder and didn't look up at all.
"Keh. She always starts it."
"I DO NOT! SITSITSITSITSIT!!!" Kagome said with her head shooting up and her blush fading.
InuYasha slammed into the ground and started making a crater in the ground.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:38 pm
Maron laughed in spite of the situation. Watching the two fight was amusing.

Access hovered in the air laughing as well, more at Inuyasha that the situation itself. He still didn't enjoy the feeling he got being in the presence of a demon, even though by now he had gotten used to the never-ending headache he had being around the half-demon. As long as he kept his distance, he could enjoy watching Inuyasha's peril with enjoyment.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:48 pm
InuYasha climbed out of the crater and glared at Access. "What are you laughing at you little bug?" he growled and leaped at the angel with his claws outstretched.
"SIT!"
In mid air, the beads around InuYasha's neck glowed blue and his trajectory towards Access was cut off as he slammed into the ground again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:03 pm
"Wait!" Access protested. As Inuyahsa's presence neared, Access's headache intensified. He clutched his head and seemed to lose track of everything, falling on the ground near Inuyahsa.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:17 pm
"InuYasha!! What'd you do to him?!" Kagome yelled at the half-demon.
"I didn't do anything, wench. He fell down of his own accord. Unlike me. I fell because of the accursed beads around my neck." InuYasha said sitting up and pulling at the beads.
"SIT!! SITSITSITSITSITSITSITSITSIT!!!!!!!!!" Kagome shouted.
InuYasha started making another crater where he was being repeatedly slammed into the ground. "What'd . . . I . . . do . . . this . . . time??" he groaned through the beatings.
"Don't call me a wench." Kagome glared at InuYasha.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:30 pm
"He'll be fine" Chiaki said picking up the unconscious angel. "He was asking for it" he said with little sympathy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:09 pm
L watched InuYasha get a beating and said to him "InuYasha kun...You may want to not say another word...I feel that if you're to open your mouth again somthing foul will come out, forcing Miss. Kagome to harm you further..." he was acting serious about this but was laughing on the inside.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:24 pm
InuYasha grumbled something incoherent sitting up and crossing his arms.
Kagome sighed shaking her head. InuYasha really was hopeless sometimes.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games