Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:30 pm
(haha its all good Lennon. It's either Korrin or just Korn)

*I spend a long while sipping my drink and pondering many things. I finally set my mind and rise from my seat, tossing the bottle into a conveniently placed garbage can, and stride out the door, being extra careful with the door.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:39 pm
Lenon sighed and stood up.
He exited the cafe, no better
off than when he entered.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:16 pm
Ric walked in and sit down waiting for Kashiim.
While waiting he got tea and drunk it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:00 pm
Kashiim appeared beside ric and said "sorry it took me so long. I kinda fell asleep."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:25 pm
"Umm Ric-sensei, If there is no battle may we head back now, cause im kinda supposed to meet someone."Kashiim said thinking about who was actually teaching the students because kaiga didnt want to anymore.

(Yeah my friend Ty Endeka just joined so I wanted to meet him and train him personally......after i learn more jutsu that are academy leveled and so on lol.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:37 am
((okay, Eris5 would probably throw us out anyways because she seems to be quite angry.))
"Yep seems like this is over of the action..." Ric mutters finnishing hes tea.
"I am worried about sand they said that they would attack other villages too..." Ric says with worried voice.
"We will leave trough the mountains..." Ric says standing up.

((Come to the inazuma mountains or what ever was it's name xP))  

3Rton

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:49 am
Kashiim followed ric out to the mountains.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:47 am
Zeno arrived at the dorway, panting for breath. "I know zann beat me here...I just know it.....ah well." He noticed it even smelled good in there. "I cant believe ive never been here....."  

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:51 am
“Wow, hungry are we?” Zann asked as he walked into the door behind Zeno, closing it behind him. His eyes scanned the restaurant, then he went into the kitchen. Bangs and crashes could be heard from inside.

30 minutes later…

Zann emerged from the kitchen holding a sushi platter, complete with tuna, salmon, charamushi and onigiri. The smell wafted through the air, bringing growls to stomachs.
“Want some?” He asked as he set it down on the table.

((My rpc cooks, don’t ask why XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:55 am
(lol, okay....haha)

Zeno smelled the plate. He started to bend over some more, getting a better smell. He ended up falling to the ground and hitting his head on a chair. "Owww.....that hurt...."Zeno got back up and started devouring the platter. eek  

De-Vaughn07

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:59 am
*I appear out of nowhere behind the new guy.* "Wow Zann, this kid can EAT! He yours?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:01 am
Zeno looks back. "FHOOS FVISSHH GFFGFUUII?"(WHOS THIS GUY)Zeno asks, looking back at the cloud ninja behind him before returning to the platter.  

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:02 am
Zann whirled around, not sure whether to laugh or yell at Korn.
“Uh…no, I haven’t got any kids yet, I’m 16. This is Zeno Akichi, genin of Neko’s squad. So, what brings you here Korn?”He said as he picked up a sushi with his chopsticks.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:08 am
*I chuckle at Zann's misinterpretation.* "I meant is he your student Zann, but never mind that. Well there's always a party here so I figured I'd stop by. Nothing better to do; no war, no mission, no crazy prior friend trying to kill me at the present time." *I take a take a seat at the opposite end of the table from Zeno so as not to be hit by the spray of sushi.* "So does he do any neat tricks?" *I indicate to Zeno.* "Besides devour anything in front of him, that is."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:09 am
Zeno laugghed, spitting food into the air. "Whoops....." Zeno looked for something to drink in repeated locations.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games