Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:29 pm
Zann made the handseals again, and this time he put in more chakra in his lungs than before,
"Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique)"
He blew out a slightly larger stream of fire, which left small burn marks on the tree trunk.

2/5  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:32 pm
Trying again for the 3rd time, Zann was careful to try and condense the chakra in his lungs, increasing the destructive power. He formed the handseals,
A fireball about 50cm in diameter burst from his mouth, burning the top layer of the bark from the tree away. Almost there!

3/5  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:37 pm
((Are 5 posts enough? Cuz it's quite a powerful jutsu, so just making sure))

Zann tried again with more chakra, and as much air as he could gather in his lungs. He formed the handseals,
"Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Great Fireball Technique)"
A stream of fire burst from his mouth, forming a fireball about the same size as before, but more condensed and destructive, and in the shape of a ball.

4/5  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:40 pm
Zann tried again with more chakra in his lungs, and tried to mould it into the shape of a fireball. He formed the handseals,
A fireball more than 1m in diameter burst from his lungs at the tree, setting it on fire. Wow, this is really powerful...

5/5  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:47 pm
I'd better try to fully master the jutsu.
Zann tried the jutsu again, and formed the same handseals.
Putting his right hand to his mouth, Zann released a jet of streaming fire that took the shape of a fireball and set 2 trees on fire immediately.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:48 pm
"Good, but look at mine, Goukakyuu no Jutsu" A fireball 5m across burned the tree to a crisp, leaving a small stump.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:57 pm
Zann frowned determinately, Heh, I'll get it that big!
He formed the handseals,
With more chakra in his lungs than before, he exhaled a fireball 2m across, burning 1 tree in the progress, though not as powerful as Kashensu's yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:00 pm
Calming his mind down so that he had more control, Zann tried again,
He concentrated on the process where he converted the chakra from his lungs into fire, and a fireball 3m across burst from his mouth, hitting another tree and it instantly burst into flames, and slowly burned to a stump just like Kashensu's.  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:06 pm
I must make it bigger! Zann gritted his teeth and tried again, forming the same handseals,
A fireball 4m in diameter expelled from his mouth, instantly burning down a young sapling in the process. (I'm just killing all the trees here...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:10 pm
Zann almost seethed with frustration. Why can't it get as big as his...?
He tried again,
A fireball 5m in diameter burst from his lungs and mouth into a nearby tree, instantly burning it down to ashes and leaving only a stump. I...I did it! Zann turned to Kashensu, with a proud look on his face.  

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:11 pm
"Oh wow. Learning Raiton already?! Awesome. Well I better get back to my own jutsu."

Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)
Requirements: Kaze Bunshin
Description: Wind is gathered with chakra into a swirling ball that is hurled towards the opponent. The blast explodes on impact, causing cuts on the target's body if a direct hit. The actual force of the explosion of the Kaze Bakuhatsu feels as if a Gouken Stage 2 Punch is hitting you. A cool down period of two posts is required before this jutsu can be used again.

"Hmm this is an intresting jutsu. Surprisingly it's a Genin level jutsu. Odd... Well, tlets get crackin' "

He aimed at a tree which had a this baseto it. That way it would be difficult to hit.

*Kaze Bakuhatsu no jutsu!*
He forced a small blue ball from out of his hand and slamed it against the tree.The impact wasn't as great as he thought it would be.

1/7  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:15 pm
Kaze Bakuhatsu no jutsu!

He tried it again, but ofcourse he put more chakra into it.

He slammed his palm up against the tree stump and this time made a generous sized dent in the tree.

"Alright! Good thing I have my stage 2, or else I never hae gotten this far!"

2/7  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:18 pm
"Yeah, sensei agreed to teach me Fire jutsus." Zann put his hand on his katana, Tachikaze, ready to practice his zanjutsu. He walked a few feet behind a tree, and activated his Seki-Reigan. Instantly, 3 Zann moved in a blur as they dashed past the tree, seemingly did nothing. A few seconds later, the tree began to crack, and slowly fell over.
"Ittouryu-lai, Zatoichi (One sword style draw and re-sheath, first sword master)"
Damn, I still can't get it to cut through completely...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:23 pm
"Alright. I need some more chakra to bust through the tree."

Kaze Bakuhatsu no jutsu!

More chakra entered into his palm and through the ball

He struck the tree and it cracked.

"Sweet!"

3/7  

D a i j b

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:30 pm
"Phew. I am getting closer."

Kaze Bakuhatsu no jutsu!

This time he got 1/4th of the way through the tree.

4/7  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games