Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:46 pm
Kisuna took Taffy back onto his lap and fixed her blanket, "Hmm..." He watched as Midori left their side and looked at the one on his lap. Kisuna whispered, "Taffy-chan, what's her song?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:51 pm
Taffy gazed at Midori for a while before replying. "She is like Onee-chan, sad and lonely. Hers is a song of great loss..." Everyone here had a sad sort of song. Except for maybe the silly onii-san...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:06 pm
"Sad and lonely?" He mumbled to himself, "But if she's sad and lonely, why does she treat me so badly?"

Kisuna sighed, "Want to go to sleep Taffy?" He nudged his head towards Midori's direction, "I'll give you to Onee-chan over there and you two can rest."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:12 pm
Taffy rubbed her eyes, trying to still stay awake. It was way past her bed time after all... "Taffy is sleepy... Thank you, Onii-chan."

The little girl stood up and walked over to where Midori had gone, dragging the blanket after her. "Midori-onee-chan... Are you mad at me?" She asked, not quite sure why. But she was sleepy and she didn't want anyone mad at her.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:17 pm
Kisuna laid himself on the cold floor. It took him a while to get used to it.... He never liked the cold anyhow. At his home, the sun was always burning. He squeezed his eyes shut and relaxed his whole body. He felt comfortably enough and soon fell into a deep sleep.

He just hoped that he wouldn't get any more bruises or whacks from any particular crazy girls.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:31 pm
Midori had quickly changed, waggling her overly baggy sleeves. Well...these would be fine to sleep in. Her wet clothes were folded nearby.

Blinking when the young girl came up, she smiled more sweetly. "No...I'm not mad. I'm just..." How could she put it. "Not fond of people like that boy. I'm sorry Taffy-chan."

She extended her hand to Taffy as she slid down to the floor, patting her lap. "Don't worry about it for now... You're tired right? Come on."

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:37 pm
Taffy once again rubbed her eyes, laying down next to Midori-onee-chan. She was very glad no one was mad at her... and too sleepy to stay awake much longer. Using the older girl as a pillow, she shared the blanket between them. It wasn't long before Taffy was fast asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:46 pm
Midori smiled to Taffy. Her arms wrapped around the younger girl protectively as she sighed, settling her head as comfortably a cave could be. The day's events ran through her head, and her heart sank.

It sank deeper with each memory of the earlier fight, the losses. Taffy had the worst of it though. With that, Midori's thoughts became clouded.

She made promises, exhaling deeply.

Though honestly... She had no idea what would come in the future or how in the world she'd be able to tolerate someone.

Inhaling deeply...And she was asleep.

NekoNoTsukiyo

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:19 pm
Trust…? Hayato looked away from Sui. “I don’t know.” He said after a moment of silence. He ignored the girl’s comment. “I told myself…after the incident, that I’d never trust anyone. But when I heard Akira was after you guys, I…” He ran his hand through his hair.

((Sorry I had to ignore you peple’s chat invitation! I was studying for AP US and we were having a diff chat doing quizzes.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:17 pm
((That's okay, lol. None of us seemed to have stayed on for long anyway.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:45 pm
Sui made an understanding nod.

He sighed once more, "If you don't know whether to trust her or not... then it's the same for her." Sui paused and said grimly, "It's as if... well... why should she give more while you give less?"

"But you have to remember this Hayato," Sui said, "Alcina is not Akira."

Sui shuffled his feet, getting ready for sleep, "We trust you ever since the beginning Hayato. I feel that it would be great if you could do the same."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:34 am
((w00t! You tell him, Sui! Cause Hayato needs a guilt trip on top of everything else! 3nodding rofl ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:20 pm
((*so glad she's not on Mem's bad side*))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:43 pm
Hayato looked at the ground, his head between his knees. "i know." He finally said. He paused, staring at a rock between his foot. "She's not Akira, and I..." He lingered on his words. "trust you." He said, letting a deep sigh escape as if it was the air that had kept all of that in.

He felt odd saying that, but somehow felt relieved to actually be able to depend on others. He trusted his clan with his life, but others? Ever since Akira, it was hard for him to keep eye to eye with anyone. Now...

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:07 pm
((Yay! Hayato's a changed dog! rofl *cough* I mean, man... He must have been so cute as a puppy though... Don't mind me... I'm aware I'm not making much sense at the moment... lol.))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games