Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:53 pm
Shinji snuck around the wall, keeping himself out of sight. His clothes had kept falling apart on his way over here, and now barely made him decent. In fact, only the fact that he had tied some of his clothing on with Static Strings had allowed him to keep any decency.
Finally, he was in a large storeroom that looked like it hadn't been used in months. Dust and cobwebs hung everywhere. Shinji opened a locker, moving some cobwebs aside so he didn't have to worry about getting stung.
In a burst of inspiration, he wrapped his hand in two layers of Static String. The first layer he made into a slight electricity dampener, then the second was a fully charged shock layer. The dampener layer kept Shinji's hand from being bitten my any spiders while the outer layer cooked several small arachnids that tried chomping on the intruding hand.

Shinji finally pulled out a set of clothes. They were old fashioned, very, very oldfashioned. Shinji shrugged, knowing he had no choice aat the moment. He pulled on the hakama and gi, tightening the obi sash around his waist. The outfit wasn't too large on him, but it did bag around him, hiding his body within the folds. Shinji looked down at his shinobi sandals, then shrugged. He reached to the bottom of the locker, and after some searcing pulled out some wooden geta that had metal plates riveted on. He swapped his sandals for these, then moved around for several minutes, getting used to the new weight. He clanked out of the storeroom, and headed up towards the Academy, hoping his sensei was there.

((Wow, this is the first time I've ever actually given an RPC a new outfit...))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:10 pm
Shinji nodded to the woman at the front desk. He moved through the halls, his face clouded and troubled. He arrived at his room and opened it slowly. Medical textbooks and textbooks on elemental theory laid scattered around the room. Even though Shinji knew he would, at most, ever be able to use three elements, he studied over all seven of them hard. He even had reda up on the hybrid styles like Sand, Snow, and Wood. He gathered the books up and returned them to their shelf, beside other texts on chakra manipulation. He sighed and sat on his bed, leaning back.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:04 am
Ryu smirked and walked into the Dorms then up the stairs and into his new dorm with Shinji "Woah, thats a lot of book."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:13 am
The gennin Lightning user nodded.
"As I said, I tend to read a lot. I can recognize most techniques if they get used against me, and that helps know counters to them, and ways to avoid them as well as their weaknesses. I can't do too much against secret clan and bloodline jutsu, but the better documented ones like the Hyuuga's Jyuuken style has had people who observe it write down info about it, and that's in one of the taijutsu books on the bottom shelf." He gestured with half his attention. Something was off about the sky right now. Even though it was dark, Shinji could see shimmers of white traveling throughout the sky.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:25 am
He looked to the books "Is there anything here that could help me learn Sand jutsu, I haven't learned anything since I've gotten here, I think I need a new Sensei."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:30 am
Shinji tapped his chin in thought for a minute.
"On Sand jutsu, no. I've got some of theory basic theories, and something some medical ninja put out as a chakra control-practice turned basic attack, but beyond that....." He shrugged.
"You'd have to find someone to teach you, or come up with them yourself. If you want to know what they said about it for beginner's, it is mostly a combination of Earth and Wind Chakra. So if you have either of those elements, working on those would help your sand."  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:32 am
"Well what about Fire or Earth jutsu, those are my elements other than Sand." Ryu said looking at the book shelfs.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:40 am
Shinji pointed at the third shelf from the bottom.
"That has fire chakra honing practices. They can't give you new jutsu, but what is there will increase the potency of any fire jutsu you use by a small portion." He pointed one shelf up.
"That shelf has the same for Earth."

((Sorry man, but I can't give you any actual jutsu. Not a chuunin yet. All I can do is point out chakra practices. And that one I mentioned from the mednin is actually now a Sand attack jutsu, but you can learn it because it's a chakra practice.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:46 am
( I wasn't going to learn them here, i was going to take them to a Jonin to see if they can teach me it)

Ryu sighed taking the books and placing them in a small sack he had taken from sand, taking his ninjato he ripped off the insignia of Sand. Grabbing the insignia he cut it into pieces and threw it away, no one would be able tor read it now. "So which bed is yours?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:05 am
Ronnel pointed to the one between the wall and bookshelf. Across the room was a fire place, and a second bed was there. He explained.
"I like looking up at the stars when I'm laying in bed, so I took this one. You might want to be careful about laying down on that bed, I threw a couple jutsu books I can't use there a long while ago. I really should reorganize...." He looked around the room and shrugged.
"If you want, I'll go look through the storage room that I've been storing books in. This" He gestured at the bookcase - "isn't all of my books. I might have a couple of books with the basic fire and earth jutsu in a storage chest. Interested?" At seeing the ninjato, Shinji tilted his head and shrugged. His friend would likely have secrets still.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:18 am
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

As Quan made his way to the dorms, stumbling a little here and there because of unseen pebbles, he made his way to the front porch. A bunch of keys were hanging from there, and Quan chose a random one. He used his fingers to feel for the number written on the key. 419... He muttered to himself as he made his way upstairs, along with a few bags. Most of them contained weapons, ranging from shuriken to a spiked flail. As he got to his door, he felt two familiar presences beside him, probably next door. With a jolt he realised that he was next door to the two guys that he just met. That was good news, at least he knew that he was close to people that he knew.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:02 pm
Ryu nodded "that would be pretty cool," he said as he took the books off his new bed, the covered weren't exactly his color, but oh well. "So how have you been funding all this, or are the dorms free?"  

Havok-Trance

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:29 pm
Shinji shook his head.
"They're incredibly cheap. And since my warden had no one else left...as her sole surviving relative the courts gave me access to her funds when I legally became an adult. As a gennin, that qualifies." He looked around, exhausted by constantly channeling chakra to his mouth. He released his improvised stutter cure.
"n.n.n.n NOw th...then. H.h.hang on a sec...second while I g.g.g.get your b.b.bbooks. Oh, t.t...there.. are other b.b.b.b...beds....bedspreads in the l...linen c.c.c.closet b...b..behind that door." He pointed. Then he walked out into the hall, heading back towards the storage room where he had begun stashing all of his books. As he went past Room 419, he saw Quan opening it. He clapped his new friend on the shoulder happily, then walked on.

In a now well lit storage room, Shinji began rummaging through the boxes that he had stacked around. He knew they were in here somewhere....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:41 pm
As the time passed while Ryu waited for Shinji, he jumped up and did a handstand "time for some push ups," he said as he began doing handstand push ups, he would do this until Shinji returned.  

Havok-Trance

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games