Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:42 pm

"yeah sure neko" rahenno left the house
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:43 pm

"later" brile said as he left to the stadium in a flash of lightning

brileone

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:44 pm

*gues that they left*

*neko picks up rei and goes inside the house*

*goes to the bathroom, change clothes and gets in bed*

**puttiing rei next to her*

*she feeling cold, and lonely in the double sized bed*

*trys to sleep, but she will probably awake forthe next tree hours*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:44 am

*beko wakes up, but thres still no kenshin*

"oh well, this is going to be one stupid, lame, boring day"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:36 am

Susumu walks up to Neko (and kenshins?!) house. "KITTY!" Susumu walks right through the seals she made for neko "Meow, how are you doing this bright and sunny day biggrin " Susumu smiles to Neko.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:47 am

"well, not good, im bored every day, kenshin hasnt returned yet"
*rei heared someone outside and runs out of the house, looking confused at susumu*(rei is dog from inuzuka clan)

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:08 am

"are you two, married or something?" Susumu laughs half thinking she will say yes. She pets rei on the head. "You want to train with me?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:12 am

"no not married xp only togheter, but.. he runeed away when naro summoned a toad, and he also wanted a summon, he left the place and didnt come back... oh well, i would like to train" (<-- no enters!!!!!)

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:36 am

((it looks beautiful darling biggrin ))
susumu smiles, "well at least you found a companion, he will be back soon im sure. now lets get some training down."...Susumu walks back outside and stretch's herself out.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:42 am

"well ok, but ishouldnt know what to learn xp i want to learn jutsus togheter with rei, but she's still so young xp ... and i learned all lightning jutsus, now only all chunin fire jutsus. then i can learn some jonin jutsus and ge tmy salamander summoning from asaba"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:51 am

"asaba is the enemy in the war Neko" She continues to stretch. "I know exactly what kind of training we are going to do., little chakra use full on taijutsu, no genjutsu,or ninjutsu allowed. got it." Susumu gets into a fighting stance that is fluent and low to the ground. her arms curved to he sides, making a human ying-yang when seen from above, waiting for Neko to make the first move.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:54 am

"eerg ok" thinks #geez why does it always have to be difficult for me# *neko takes stance, anw waits on susumu to do the first move xd *

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:59 am

a smirk goes across Susumus face. her weight shifts slightly and in one quick step after another she fluently and silently runs towards Neko. going back the her original position right before contact, she chops at neko with her right arm in a sideways motion towards Neko's shoulder. her other arm behind her.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:03 am

*before susumu can hit her shoulder, neko grabs her arm* thinks*gotcha*
"neko 12-hit combo!" *left punch in stomach, right slap in face, left slap in face, right punch in stomach, right low kick, right slap in face, left slap in face, right slap in face, left punch in face, right punch in stomach, left punch uppercut, right kick on the chin*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games