Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hethrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:12 pm
Hethrus didn't say anything, he looked away from Selena and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:34 pm
Running back and forth getting different things for Selenia, Haru sits down once she gets back to the room for the tenth time. Sighing she smiles and looks around for a moment. Standing up again she brings the blood over to Selenia.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:44 pm
selena fianly has the 1st baby it was a girl thena few hours later selena had a boy selena bing quite tired said to haru and hethrus " please take care of the babies until i cant rest upa bit then ill take care of them .....thank you " selena smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:49 pm
selena smiles "aww there beautiful arent they " selena yawned "goodnite my darlings momy going to get some sleep then ill never leave your side again" selena smiles at her tow bundles of joy and one did look like hethrus and the other looked like cloud hethrus had a daugther and cloud a son "goodnite haru and goodnite hethrus "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:58 pm
Hethrus took his daughter in his arms, he kissed her gently on the forehead."What should we name her?" He asked Selena and Haru.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:15 pm
selena smiles seeing how much hethrus was now in love with thier baby " i dont know i guess elizabeth , or ellena .....what do you think hethrus ?" selena saw haru hold cloud son " he cute huh ? ......well ...we now need to find other dady ....unless " selena looked at hethrus" unless you will take them both seeing is how he not here and probly wont be here so he need a dad to " selena smiles" louie thats his name louie " selena sighed happly and looked at haru " antie haru say hi to you nephew and nices .....im really going to need your help both of you " selena smiles  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:21 pm
Smlling as she sits back down holding the little boy she looks over at Selenia "I think there nice names for them" she says before leaning back in her chair. "There both really beautiful" Haru say's before sighs and rocking back and forth to help the child sleep. Closing her own eyes she listens to what the other two were saying.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:26 pm
Hethrus looked at his daughter then at Selena "How about Alisa?" He asked as a name for the girl.He looked at the boy and although he knew it wasn't his child it would need a father and he had no choice but to.  

Hethrus

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:41 am
selena simles" yes thats a nice name alice" selena looks at hethrus  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:27 pm
Smilling Haru nods "sounds really nice" she say's "I have a suggestion for the boy why not Alexander, or Alex for short". Watching them she smiles before laughing to herself. Humming slightly she rocks back and forth as the child sleeps.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:29 am
selna looks up and smiles " yes that anice name but i think ill put inot the fench context tho " selena gigls " yes ileazor means alexander in english which litlary tranlates into little prince " selena smiles "it suties him well ileazor louie ...well be his name now " after which selena named her babies she got a nap when she awoke the babies were crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:43 am
selena smiles and see haru and hethrus holding the babies "haru they must be hungery huh well let tme hold them and thne go get some blood and i think some milk blood mix for alexander " selena selena smiles  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:16 pm
(I came up withthe came because it was my cousins name)

Standing up she nods before bringing alexander over to her before she heads out of the room and down to the kitchen. Walking into the kitchen she gets out the milk and some blood. Walking back upstairs and into the room she hands the two liquids to Selenia.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:23 pm
( i kinda figuera that )
selena smiles hold her son for the 1st ime scence he was born " now scence he kinda a hybread i dont know how much to much of blood and how much milk to put in the bottle ..let try half and half 1st " selena took the milk and the blood and pour it in the one after another into the bottle and then shook up and it truned pink and selena gave it to alexander which he drank down hungery selena smile s" well it seem he every hungery ...haru can you make another one while i burrp him please" selena smiels and looks over at her daughter with her dad hethrus " she's a full blood shell need only blood to drink when we feed them got to remmber to keep there bottles spearter because if we mix them up it could be very bad " selena gigles and think to her self "mommy ..i like that "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:54 pm
Hethrus got a bottle for Alisa and started to feed her.He smiled as she kept drinking."OK..." He said quietly with a sigh.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games