Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:38 pm
Mifune was hesitant. Big mistake. He watched the shadow extend and tilted his head to the side questioningly. "What the... Oh, Shi-" He jumped to the side and tried to escape, but felt himself halting to a stop. He was caught by the Kage Mane. He slowly turned his head towards Akira. "...Kisama...." (You b*****d) He struggled to try and free himself, but after a few seconds, knew it was to no avail. He studied genjutsu, one of his fathers flaws, and decided to at least know something about it. Now he was stuck. He didn't know how to break out of this type of Ninjutsu, seeing as it was so closely related to Gen. It wasn't a physical presence or something he could block or defend against. Right now, he was powerless... "Alright... So what now?" He asked, looking up at Akira with a calmed look on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:47 pm
"I just want you to calm down." Akira walked forward down the side of the gates and towards Mifune until they were close. "Now, why didn't you just try to join Akatsuki or the Shadow Assasins. They could have gave you the power you want and you could have been in thier High ranks. You have three choices: I can strangle you with the next jutsu, Screw you with the next version of this jutsu, or you can seek out one of the other groups and become a well-known rouge ninja. I hope you pick option three i feel there's know need for some unnecessary blood shed."

((With the shadow assasins you would be a paid ninja.))  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:01 am
Mifune, (with much force), resisted the jutsu and brought his arm up to his face, parting his hair and letting his palm push against his left eye.
"Heh... ha ha. Heheheheheheheheh!!! HAHAHAHAHA!" His right eye gleamed with sheer insanity. A psycho moment maybe?

Resisting the jutsu further, he lowered his hand from his eye and stared into Akira's eyes. "And then when I return... And destroy both villages, I'll leave you alive... Just so you might have a shred of how I feel..."

Mifune peered down at the connected shadows, then stared back up at Akira. "So then. Let it happen. I'll walk out of those gates, and you'll be responsible for the destruction of Leaf and Cloud. So... Let it happen."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:29 am
Akira release the jutsu and jumped back to the top of the gate. "Come back and I'll kill you on the spot. You got that!"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:14 pm
Mifune grinned widely. "I'd like to see you try!" He yelled back, then headed underneath the massive arc. He took off once he left the arc, and dragged his katana sack behind him. He'd come back and massacre this village... He would do it... Just like his father did so long ago...

*To Cloud*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:54 pm
Xantos was running, he had his crossbow aimed at the one walking away, then lowered it.
"So...what happend?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:36 pm
*Leo apperd at the scene* "good work Akira"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:32 pm
Detachi left for his sensei's training grounds. He heard of a mission to resscue Xiah, his best friend.  

Detachi

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:15 pm
"Nothing much, he's angry because he was exiled from the and didn't fit in at Cloud. So he has gone to find somewhere he belongs, But volled to one day return to this village and destory it. I gave him a warning if he ever return I won't hesitate to kill him." Akira turned to Leo. "Thank you sir."
Akira walks away with Detachi.
((I want to go.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:46 pm
Name: Zeno Satsyuo
Village: Kumogakure
Equipment: Basic Ninja Tools;Puppet Summoning Scroll; and Medical Jutsu scroll
Reason for visiting: To complete my medical jutsu training in a more calm environment.
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks): Most likely a day or so, maybe a bit less.  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:58 pm
Zeno sighed as he leaned against a tree and awaited entrance to Konoha. He'd work on more jutsu outside of the gates if he wasn't let in soon, but he waited patiently.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:16 pm
Zeno stood to his feet slowly." Well, I suppose it can't be helped. I'll train out here.Very well..." Zeno said as made a set of handsigns. His hands glowed a bright green. The moonlight shining on it caused his hands to look a deep version of a bright kind of yellow. He smiled, and then frowned as it vanished. "The Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor), eh? Well, looks like it's gonna take a lot more work." He laughed and began his training.  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:21 pm
Zeno made a set of handsigns and watched as a green aura appeared around his hand, in a spherical shape. He moved his hand around a bit, but to his dissapointment, it vanished. ((1/10))

Zeno made the proper handsigns once more and the green aura appeared once more. He waved his hand around a bit to test it, and noticed this one upholded a bit more than the last one. He tried applying pressure of it onto his wound, but the aura once again vanished.((2/10))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:38 pm
Zeno watched as the aura expanded on his hand. He summoned one of his strongest puppets and had it use a sword to slash through his skin. Zeno winced in pain but quickly brought his hand towards the cut. The aura surrounded it, but quickly vanished. "Oh no, now I've got a giant gash with blood, just ready to squirt out, and here I can't even learn the jutsu that'll help me in a designated time!" Zeno put his hand to his forehead and was ready to try again. ((3/10))  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:44 pm
Zeno sighed and breathed slowly, after making a set of handsigns once more. His hands glowed with a bright green aura, and Zeno smiled as he noticed the small wound close as Zeno brought his hand over it. The bleeding stopped, and the wound was shrunk, but Zeno still felt an ounce of pain in the cut. He had to continue. He had to get better. He took the sword from the puppet and shot a deep gash into his rib cage so as to motivate him to learn it and learn it quick. ((4/10))

Zeno cried out in pain as a shock was sent throughout his body. Blood dripped from his mouth and his eyesight began to fade. He shook away the diziness and made handseals. A green aura appeared and Zeno held it over the wound, his hand shaking. He grit his teeth as some of the bleeding receded, but all of the pain and injuries remained. ((5/10))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games