Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:06 am
*takes out another cookie and gives it to Gimme*
nah, evol's not ma thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:24 am
yayy biggrin  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:27 am
Isn't it sad Gimmie? xd

*Wonders if anyone caught on to that joke*
*doubts it*

And to reply to your question Hiraru, my parents are making lunch for grandparents who suddenly won't even slow up until supper so everything is crazy right now. Well, most of the craziness has ended for now but it's still pretty bad.
And yeah, Core is hot when he's an adult. I wanted him to be hot just to add the effect.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:32 am
UkyoKuonji2004

And to reply to your question Hiraru, my parents are making lunch for grandparents who suddenly won't even slow up until supper so everything is crazy right now. Well, most of the craziness has ended for now but it's still pretty bad.
And yeah, Core is hot when he's an adult. I wanted him to be hot just to add the effect.

Vain aren't we? I mostly wanted my character to blend into a crowd until Gab appeared on scene... Aislin was not happy about his sudden appearance.

My grandmother's much the same way... but she's slowed down a lot since Gramp's passing. I really miss him sometimes... crying I ended up writing a fanfiction in honor of him... smile  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:35 am
xd Just wanted the added effect. So everyone's thinking at first 'what a dumb brat' and whenever he gets his body back everyone one would be stunned because of how irresistible he is xd

I still have both my grandparents, they just think the world has to revolve around them now that they're retired or something...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:40 am
Love them while you have them, Ukyo, that's all I can say...

But hey, I'm sure there are loads of older women going up to Core and pinching his cheeks saying how 'adorable' he is! xd xp

Did you draw that picture of him? or just find it online? I've drawn some pics of my version of Aislin, none of them include Gab, I just can't post them for reasons I'd rather not get into...  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:43 am
I have yet to have a cheek pinching scene with Core, but trust me there is one bound to happen. xd

I draw a lot on my spare time, but I have not drawn a picture of Core. I got pictures of PreToria, TeaToria, Kiendo, and Kir but that's it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:16 am
Want me to see if I can make that happen? xp (Yeah... you'd probably want to kill me afterward) sweatdrop

I'll have to take a look at the other pics... (Yep... I'm an art geek)
What time is this server suppose to be on? It says I posted a 9:40 last but is was more like 11:30 in my time zone... Weird... rolleyes  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:18 am
Well if you want to you can. Pinch scene with Core... xd

And I only have the pictures up here for Pre and Kiendo. The others were taken from online sources.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:24 am
Eh... All works for me...

I always love art so I'll go take a look at those. Man I want an evolving item!! crying I have no gaia cash to speak of, and physically can't afford to get any...  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:25 am
Try to save up for EI's in the marketplace. They're always there somewhere.
And I could post some of my pics here so you don't have to search for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:07 am
Please and thank you!
Have you ever heard of Applegeeks?  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:11 am
Never heard of it, and here's the pictures. I added some more into this post and such. I wish I had better pencils.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
That's Pre ^
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:16 am
Very nice... Chiasa is back, and this is just from one artist to another, who wants the world to be amazingly beautiful.... If you want to improve your figures, try getting a model. Helped me tons!  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:18 am
I got a wooden mannequin in the apartment. I often use that as a model. Otherwise I look for pictures in a clothing magazine like the Sears catalog and go from there.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games