Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:45 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. "look" she pointed at the pond.

lost looked at the frog. it wasnt very land active.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:47 pm
Pre continued to fill the room with powerful healing energy. In her presence, anything that got too close would tremble under her power. Her eyes were hard like Pre's, but contained softness unlike anything ever seen before. To create that balance of emotions, and use all emotions at once; that is true balance. Her stance screamed powerful. Her attention was completely on Shane.

"KoTari is teaching you new things huh? Never seen a frog before?" Seraphiel asked with a smile.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:50 pm

"Fair enough." Ean said shrugging. He turned towards the road, "Well are we traveling together or what?" he said. He didn't really care, he just wanted to see sunlight again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:52 pm
"this is interesting" spade replied. she grinned.

lost looked at the fish.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:54 pm
Lyle turned and glared at the man in the door, "You should put less effort into trying to kill me, and more into finding a doctor. You and your friends will live. Well, assuming this dump has some good doctors." Lyle turned and walked away from the Tavern. As he passed the two men standing over the vampire's corpse, Lyle stopped and held his head, "Ugh, what happened?" then he noticed the female corpse on the ground, "Oh no...Did I kill the waitress!! She was so nice to me!" He cried panicked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:57 pm
Shane looked at Pre...or the goddess who was in her body now. Part of him felt fear while another part felt relaxed. He did not know what to do, just stood there staring at this powerful being.

Angelus blinked and stared with a raised eyebrow, power incarnate was her right then indeed.  

SNDarkangel

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:57 pm
Some Might Say...
Lupus let out another round of laughter. "No, this ain't the waitress. Just a vampire. And it was my handiwork." He continued to laugh after his explanation.
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:03 pm
Pre walked over to Shane while still suspended in mid air, "This is my blessing to you...Take up arms and be who you want to be...Don't let your past rule your future," She said and placed a hand on his shoulder. She drifted lower and placed her forehead on his, channeling into him natural sprites that will help him with his multitude of bloodlines.
"F-Feora-sama!" Tea finally recovered from her shock and knelt down before her.

Seraphiel nodded, "There's a lot of things to see out there," She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

WolfCarson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:05 pm
Lyle let out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank God. When I blacked out, I was afraid I was gonna kill someone." He paused for a second, and stared at the new person, "Umm, I didn't kill anyone did I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:05 pm
spade nodded. "i can tell. its odd" she looked at seraphiel."i never knew the world extended outside my cell"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:17 pm
Shane blinked and stood stock still in absolute shock. He had no idea what to do or say or think. It was almost as if he was just watching it happen...and not actually interact. "Thank you...Feora-sama..." His voice even sounded different to him...and how did he even know what to say was beyond him...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:22 pm
Pre brought her head away from Shane and looked at him with a gentle smile, "You have a nice voice, Faerie. I have finished the ritual, and this will all fade away momentarily. Then you will be able to see your wings," She leaned forward again and whispered in his ear, "I bet they are just as beautiful as you are," She said and brought herself away from Shane. Not once did she notice her surroundings. It was like she lived in this light and that was all.

"Well, now you have a new cell! It's all of Verspya!" Seraphiel said with exaggerated motions with her arms, "Right Akari?" She asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:33 pm
Shane looked at Pre and blinked and blushed as he continued to look into her eyes. He wondered what his wings looked like...but for some reason her voice seemed to matter more to him then anything else at all. He felt his sword glow slightly and he heard the familiar voice of his sword speak up, "Interesting...."

Akari nodded and said, "Indeed..." He walked up near them and said, "There are many things out there...and the old cell is no longer yours...the world is yours to see now..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:35 pm
"Oh? So you've been here all this time huh?" Pre said, glancing at the sword. She was a completely different being, more akin to the god in the sword.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:38 pm
"Yeah, well you know why I was banished before. This kid is interesting and has part of my blood...so I'm here to see what happens as cause of it. Besides I've been needing a champion Feora...surely you know why?" He was a God and on his old world the God of War.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games