Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Fokiri Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:11 pm
Aquaria twisted her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:12 pm
Garin gently moved Aquaria back so she was against the wall. Then he could kiss her more passionately.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:16 pm
Aquaria froze for a moment as Garin pushed her against the wall. The afternoon's ealier events flashed through her head. Her being pulled into the alley, and shoved up against the wall with the vampire's cold hand silencing her. Garin's lips were almost like that...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:17 pm
Garin felt her get rigid in his arms and he pulled back from her. "What's wrong?" he asked.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:21 pm
"Pinned against the wall...couldn't move...couldn't scream...so cold, so scared, going to die.." Aquaria whispered. She began to cry as she reexperienced the trauma that afternoon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:22 pm
"Oh my God, Aquaria," Garin said and pulled her from the wall and hugged her instead. "Shh... It's okay, you're safe."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:25 pm
Aquaria let him hug her as she kept crying. "So sorry," she said. She kept shaking her head, like that would help the images leave her memory.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:28 pm
"No, you have no reason to be sorry," garin said, gently rocking with her.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:33 pm
"If I hadn't run off, then nothing would be like it is," Aquaria said. "If I had stayed gone, Sanvi wouldn't be hurt. I have a lot of reasons to be sorry." She shrank away from him a little bit for no other reason than that his skin felt cold to her, like the other's skin.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:34 pm
Garin let her go when she pulled back. "No, Aquaria. It's okay. We're all going to be alright..."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:37 pm
Aquaria sat on the floor and hugged her knees to her chest. "No, no, no, couldn't scream, so cold, going to die," she repeated over and over, crying.
Sanvi heard Aquaria crying and woke up. "Garin, what's going on?" she asked, sitting up. "Is Aquaria all right?" The demon sounded genuinely worried and scared.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:38 pm
"I don't know she just broke down," Garin said, sounding panicked as well.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:44 pm
Sanvi jumped down from the bed, ignoring the pain in her shoulder. "Aquaria, Host-sama, it's me, it's Sanvi," she said, trying to break through to the girl. "It's all right, Garin killed the other vampire," she said after hearing Aquaria's mantra. She knelt by the girl and held her tightly, singing again in her demonic language.
Aquaria recognized Sanvi's grasp as one that didn't belong to a vampire and relaxed a little. She kept crying and kept repeating the mantra, but she didn't sound as panicked. Sanvi's song helped to calm her too, since it was familiar to a time before the trauma.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:45 pm
Garin looked down at them and slowly took a step back. It was his touch that had set her off. Because he was a vampire...  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:49 pm
Aquaria finally quieted and stopped crying. She leaned into Sanvi's shoulder.
"She'll be fine now," Sanvi said, looking at Garin. She looked concerned for him as she saw the look on his face. "It's not your fault," she said. "Aquaria had a traumatic experience, it's perfectly normal for her to be this irrational whenever she has anything happen that's anything like it, no matter what it is. If I was to push her against a wall right now, even though it's me, she'd still probably freak out," Sanvi explained. "She should be fine soon, though."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 159 160 161 162 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games