Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:05 pm
Ana giggled. "I was playing in the woods and fell out of a tree, and they caught me." She said. "Then they just didn't leave."

Reiko smiled as she watched the two talking happily. I guess she really is my daughter.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:10 pm
Ryu smiled more brightly. "Cool. So are you my big sister or little sister? I'm five years old by the way."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:12 pm
Ana jumped up and down. "Me too! that makes us the same!" She smiled too.

She had the same smile as Ryu, Reiko noticed  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:16 pm
Ryu blinked, his face showing confusion. "Then what am I suppose to call you? Same sister?"  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:20 pm
"Reiko...i came here since the Leaf Village was the village i was born from...and after hearing what happened...i wanted to check on it...but i see that its completely gone." She said as she placed her anbu mask in her bag. "But as Amekage...i would like to know if the Leaf Village would like a complete alliance and...help." She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:39 pm
Pakkun walking up to what used to be the hokages office looks at the hokage and says, "Syn is in the middle of a battle to be in akatsuki but once thats over he can give all the help needed."  

SynysterGatesRules

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:06 am
Reiko nodded at Alicia. "That would be most helpful. Once everyone gets back, I'm going to hold a meeting to give people things to do. For now though, we will have to make do with what we have. I'm going to look for some mokuton users to help out with the major buildings."

Shikana shrugged at Ryu, "Well, i'm taller, so I can be your big-sister!"

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 9:00 am
"Alright...the only things i can help with is security and medical treatment." She said as she thought of something. "And the Rain Village can provide a temporary housing within the Rain Village if your people need it." She said as she examined the debris.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:29 pm
Reiko nodded. "We can to the healing together, and security will be nice. I'm very grateful, and the rest of the village will be too."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:43 pm
Ryu thought about what Ana said. "Well, all right. Big sister it is. Hey, want to see papa's sword? Its really cool. It even glows different colors."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:45 pm
"Oh... lemme see!" Ana said as she jumped up and down. "Where is he anyways?" she looked around, then pointed at Raiden. "Is that him?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:49 pm
Ryu blinked when she pointed at Raiden and looked disgusted. "Not him! He's our enemy. Well, not mama's enemy, just ours. We have to keep him from kissing mama."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:50 pm
Ana looked at Reiko, who was talking to another lady, and not listening to them. "Ok," she whispered. "We can play ninjas, and that's our mission." She looked around, "I don't have a weapon..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:55 pm
Ryu blinked and looked around. He then remembered that his mother had an extra sword with her. "Alright then. As our first mission before the mission to keep the enemy away from kissing mama, we get you a weapon. And our target is that sword mama has. It look cool enough. We need to be stealthy to get it without mama noticing."  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:01 pm
The shadow clone smiled faintly. thigns seem to be fine...im no longer needed here then...well...seems I may expire soon It thought as it slowly walked away from the group. This will probably be the last time he ever comes into the village unless something changes his mind.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games