Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:41 pm
((damn i have to go to class in a little bit))

Keliah looked at the beam as it was approaching her. She laughed actually, putting up a barrier around her, the beam being absorbed, then redirected at Neko. She looked at Nephilis who was looking drained. She smirked, "Soon those powers will be mine" she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:47 pm
(Damn, you have to go to class in a little bit.)

"No you won't. For my family and friends. I'll be damned if I let you win!!!!" With all his might, he forced every once of aura into the beam causing the Basilica and his over shirt to tear away under the pressure of his aura. The beam magnified almost a hundred fold and shined with many glares of different colored light. Just like his fight with Dulceri though, this expendeture was sucking away his energy. Both physical and mental.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:52 pm
((I know,but ill hop on as soon as i get out 10pm central time))

Keliah looked at the beam still not moving she put a barrier around the beam conceiling it. She then shot the barrier towards Nephilis releasing the barrier and allowing the beam to hit Nephilis instead of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:01 pm
Riko coughed, trying to use sand to cover up her face so she wouldn't get burned. "Uh... Kessaris... we have a problem... my powers don't work around high levels of heat..." The shield slowly went away, making her worry. "Don't worry though... I'll do something..."  

Maha clone

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:09 pm
(You better!.. I gotta refill my popcorn bucket...mmmhmm southern western seasoning... so fattening)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:11 pm
(I'll be waiting.)

Nephilis used the last of his aura trying to stop his own beam, but it failed, fizzling out in the face of it. He hits him and throws him out of the building window where he crashes against the stone at the bottom. He lie there, beaten and bleeding, but slowly healing. This process would take minutes, if not hours. He never knew his own strength, but after being hit with his own attack, he did.

~~~

"Alright...." Kessaris spun around, catching Riko in his arms and lands on the mountainous border. He placed her down, feeling dizzy from both heat and Nephilis aura which had just subsided. His eyes returned to normal and he leaned against a wall breathing as if he'd just ran hundreds of miles. His wings fall to the ground and blows away in the wind. "They're near....I can....feel it...my dearest."  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:14 pm
Both Tenshi and Neko had caught the beam heading towards them, they jumped out of the way quick enough to dodge it, he wondered where the attack came from. Looking towards the direction of the kitchen, he approached it cautiously, thinking thats were the beam had come from he wanted to check it out. Tenshi was ready for anything, alert he walked into the kitchen to see nuthing but some of the kitchen was desintegrated, he knew that Keliah was where for this is the same thing that happened to the rocks in the desert.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:15 pm
Keliah licks her lips as if she was getting ready to feast. She flew towards Nephilis and smirked. "Aww...and you are supposed to be powerful. How are you going to be a leader and you were beat by a ten year old?...pathetic...I'll take these from you" she said extending her hand and absorbing his aura and his powers. She looks at Nephilis' body. "Well without your healing that's going to take time to heal" she said smiling cutely. She then looked at him before leaving. "This is now Flagron territory...its a colony of Kilitia...my soldiers will be here shortly" she said looking into the air, the phoenix evalaping her as she flew into the disatance.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:24 pm
(Ahh. And the plot thickens massively.)

Nephilis is unable to speak. Only his eyes move to the girl as she flies off into the distance. In his mind, he curses, then the storm quells itself as he realizes that once on the brink of victory over one thing, another comes and sweeps it away. ~Just...just when I had it in the palm of my hands.~ A tear forms and he sobs quietly. ~I was weak. I couldn't stop her. I should've given up when I had the chance. I failed them all.~ Nephilis slips into a void of mind akin to catatonia and awaits Samara, his only love.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:28 pm
Riko looked at Kessaris and put her hand on the side of his face, her cold hands cooling him off a little. "Kessaris... are you ok, love? I don't want you to pass out..." She said softly, putting her hand on his forehead to cool him down more.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:55 pm
Kessaris stood up full and looked around. "He's gone for the moment." Kirasek was back for the moment.

"Something is wrong and I can feel it." He looks around, removing Riko's hand from his forehead. "Where is it? I know you can feel it. There is an aura and it's just spiraling down...freefalling just about. We need to find it. Now."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:58 pm
"Um I don't know... I just saw Keliah leave and Neph was in there... how can we find it? I can't I'm not that good... besides my powers don't work in high heated areas." Riko explained, looking into the city. "I'll go find Neph..." She looked back at the man that stood there in Kessaris. "Hmm..." She shook her head, wings forming now.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:16 pm
Kirasek looks around and feels a hand on his shoulder. Instantly, a hand his upon it and a cracking noise is heard. "Goddamn it!" Kirasek had broken a bystander's hand, but he pays it no mind. He continues forth only to be stopped by the figure of the sun. "You." Kirasek said. "You! Why didn't you do anything about this? Nephilis could've died and you just stood by and watched!" It seems that Kirasek knew this figure already.

"...You should calm down." He easily responds.

"Calm down?! Nephilis could've died! Do you know how much he means to me!?" His mind was mixing with Kessaris and in an essence, they both were aware of what happened.

"...I can't explain to you why it happened. Only that it did for the best."

"I don't want to hear that!"

"You have no choice."

Kirasek reels back to punch him, but when he did, the figure teleports away in a bright flash of white lightning. "NO!! Get back here! I....I can't belive this happened." Kessaris walked into town following after Riko. His eyes began to well with tears the further he walked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:23 pm
Riko landed and ran up to Nephilis. "Neph! Sir are you ok? You don't have your aura..." She whispered, putting a hand on the side of his face. "Neph... what happened? Where is Keliah?" Riko asked, her black hair falling into her face.  

Maha clone

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:25 pm
Tenshi thought about this but had no solution other than Keliah, he then realized earlier before the energy had disappeared that Nephilis power also raised as if he was in combat, he then knew that it was a possibility of the two fighting. ~Nephilis where are you!!~, he screamed mentally waiting for a response.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games