Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:47 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Mhmm," Ravin hummed back, growing attached to his hot kiss. "I like your passion."

She panted but didn't stop kissing him. With her lips, Ravin pulled on each of his lips eagerly, biting down on them. She hooked her leg over Dylan's hip. Ravin was now leaning completely into Dylan.

"Give me your best, Dylan," taunted Ravin, rubbing her body a little against his. "You just try."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:00 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was pulling her into him. His body was both of their support. Ravin had hooked her leg around his body, dear god. Another one of his weak spots. She was all over him, completely molded to him. He was breathing heavily as she bit on his lips. Give me your best, Dylan. You just try. She rubbed her small figure against his.

"My God Ravin." He breathed. She was so damned tempting! He pushed her up against the brick wall nearby, still supporting her mostly. He let his figures return to cupping her butt as he deepened the kiss.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:09 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin was turning into putty in Dylan's hands. He breathed into her ear. Dylan cupped her butt as he pushed her up against the wall and continued to kiss her furiously. Ravin's heart pumped blood to her face, tinging it pink. She gasped for breath as if she were drowning. She was drowning in Dylan. Her heart fluttered faster as Dylan caressed her rear.

She groaned softly, leaning into him. "Dylan..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:13 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan could practically feel Ravin melting in his arms. He supported her fully again, still pushing her against the wall. Her feet were dangling, no longer safely on the ground. He leaned into the kiss more and more. He could feel her body literally heating up.

He relished in the fact that he could make such an icy creature fill with such heat. It was intense. "Mmm," He realized they were out in public, "Ravin.." He chuckled, "We're totally out in the open." His lips lingered infront of hers.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:23 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin groaned in protest as Dylan pulled away. Her body was hot, especially for him. The sudden chill of air between them made her feel empty. Ravin pulled him closer on top of her.

"I don't care," Ravin breathed. "I want you. But..." She opened her eyes and grinned. "Maybe you're right. We're just going to have to go someplace else..."

Ravin gathered her strength and slipped out of Dylan's arms once again. She blew a kiss to him before dashing out the door. There was no evidence of her passing save for her sweet scent.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked up as she came into the bathroom. He dried his hands and tossed his shirt into the corner with the rest of the bloody clothes he needed to wash. He listened to Veronica as he wiped his chest, neck, and face clean. When she finished he looked at her. "I want you to feel strong Veronica I want you forever with me, I just want you to know everything your getting yourself into."  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:26 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica watched his every movement in the mirror. He was wiping himself clean of the blood. I want you to feel strong Veronica I want you forever with me, I just want you to know everything your getting yourself into. Atleast she managed to make herself make sense. "Babe," She walked over to him and touched his back. "I understand, I know what I'm getting myself into. Its not pretty, I realize this. But, its worth it."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:29 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan didn't want to leave. God, he just wanted her. "Mhm," He agreed. Ravin was grinning and he smiled back down at her. She slipped from his grasp again and he sighed. She blew him a quick kiss before dancing away.

Dylan grinned and chased after her. Just following her lead. Where ever she took him, would be perfectly fine.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:34 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin giggled. "Come on, Dylan! Keep up!" She continued to laugh, darting out of his sight whenever he neared her.

She wound through the West Gardens. She brushed silently through the flowers and into the nearby woods. She slowed to a walk and hid in a place where Dylan would have a hard time finding.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:37 pm
((Geeze its a good thing I went back to read things -_- You guys rp way too much heh.))

User Image

Armand yawned loudly and stretched a bit. He groaned and simply rolled over in his bed and tried to go back to sleep. There really was no point in going to school today. What with everything being the same. Same lectures, same work load, same set up...He wished some days that it would just all come to an end. Then he smiled lightly because he remembered there was one difference...Madeline. He would only go for her now. To just see her would make this eternity seem that much better. But something bothered him. What about when her time was up? Did he really have it in him to keep her with him forever and let her face this with him? No he didn't even if she asked. Her blood was enough for him right now and her form in his arms.
He growled and got up again not bothering to really do anything about his appearance except change his clothing to a suit and just ran a brush once through his hair. He pulled on a pair of dark shades and walked out the door. He took the usual route to Madline's house and waited patiently at the bottom of the stairs.

ManAxXxSamA

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:45 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed as everytime he caught up she darted away. They weaved through some of the gardens and he couldn't find her anymore. "Raaaayyyveeeeeeeeennnn?" He called. He tried to listen for her, but she could be as silent as she wished. "Come on babe?" He looked around. Seeing nothing.

||i has no life.||  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:47 pm
||Long time, no write. How ya been?!||

Ravin Black

Ravin giggled softly through the underbrush. It was loud enough so that it could be heard. He was so much fun to play with.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:52 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan ran towards the giggle. He pinpointed it perfectly. He jumped through the brush and dived at her. He covered her with kisses.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:57 pm
Ravin Black

She detected the footsteps pounding closer and closer. Adrenaline pumped through her, willing Ravin to move. She didn't. Instead, ravin waited until Dylan pounced on her. She burst into cute giggles and laid back against the ground, lavishing in his affection.

"Looks like you found me," she whispered.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:58 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline woke up. She had to get ready for another day. Another day of boring things, classes, and stuff. She jumped in the shower. The water was hot and created steam in the bathroom. She stepped in and washed up. She washed her hair too. Madi stepped out and just threw on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. She wasn't in the mood to get dressed up. She painted on her make-up. She headed downstairs and out the door. Armand was there. "Morning." She smiled.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games