Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:05 pm
"And you're not curious about it at all?"
doppleDanish also took a seat.
"How... contradictory."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:14 pm
"I'm curios but if it is who I think it is, then I'm safer here than with the Red blazers." Tobias said with a deep sigh. "Plus too many cooks spoil the batter."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:22 pm
"As much as I appreciate the baking cliche, your words serve only to intrigue me farther. In all my time in Byako, all those long years in mine and the short time in this one, I have never heard of Tobias McCain backing down or avoiding a fight. For that matter, I have never heard of him ever doing anything but instigating fights and making existing ones worse. These women must be fearsome indeed to make a man like that consider his own safety for once."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:28 pm
"Lets say this... I'm running from marraige and a very scary little girl." He said shuddering slightly. "My daughter is crazier than I am and she knows the ways of clerical magic; and my fiance is a near demonic she-witch... I lover but she hits harder than I do."

"Lemme guess, you're afaird that you're gonna get them killed so you let a small army go after them?" Tao said thinking aloud. "Man you are becoming the Momma's boy your myspace page said you were."

"I know you are but what am I?" Tobias said sticking out his tongue. "You jerk
."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:21 pm
"Chaaaaaaarrrrrrge!" A blue kitling riding a soup can armored flamingo charged into the place, then halted when they found a seat, working their way to get a menu. The little blue kitling looked through the menu giggling as both the flamingo and him tried to decide on a meal.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:17 pm
Justice looked through the menu. "Noo... not that, M008JC, maybe something that's not raw fish. mew." They went through the menu more. squabbling over what to get.  

justice_prime

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:20 pm
Not long after the arrival of the flamingo-mounted kitling, a japanese boy in his early teens walked in cautiously. He looked around, making a threat assesment, and once satisfied he walked over to where the aformentioned cat-person was seated and joined him.

"This building is of a design with witch I am unfamiliar. Are you sure there is food to be obtained here?" Haru was facing Justice, but his eyes were elsewhere- still scanning the other occupants (and the building itself) for anything interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:33 pm
Behind Haru, a puff of smoke and confetti exploded.
After the bright flash of light faded, a moomba in an apron over a black karate outfit was standing there with a notepad and pen in hand.

"Welcome to the Plushie Palace, plushiest eatery in Byako. Anything I can get ya gents?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:37 pm
Justice smiled and waved his paw in the air with excitement. "oooo! ooo! us first! " He beamed. "We want potato soup and a turkey sandwitch!" he smiled and looked to the flamingo. "we'll split it, heheh."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:13 pm
"GAH!!" Haru jumped and spun around so he was sitting on the seat, holding his Katana up in a defensive posture facing the moomba. The teen just stood there like that, as if made of stone, untill a beat after Justice finished ordering for himself and the flamingo.

Realizing it was his turn to order, the teen blinked and slowly sat down. After quickly glancing over the menue, he set it down and mumbled "I'd like a cup of tea and a bowl of pork salt ramen, please." He seemed embarassed, undersandably enough.  

Rowen McNeill

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:28 pm
"You got it."
In the exact reverse of the spectacle of his entrance, doppleDanish disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:02 pm
Justice smiled and put down the menu, petting the flamingo. "hehehe, we need to get you're soup can upgraded.  

justice_prime

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:20 pm
danish began juggling meat buns while sitting at the counter humming a couple tunes as he tried to invent a catchy theme tune
"i love plushies yes i do"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:36 pm
Justice watched the juggling and was entranced by it. "oooo......" His smile lived long.  

justice_prime

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:33 am
Haru blinked in surprise when the one who took their orders vanished, and continued to look at the place where he had been standing for some time. After a minute or two, however, he went back to suspiciously eyeing his surroundings...

...Including but not limited to Danish juggling meat buns. ""  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games