Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:04 am
((OOPS XD...err...well ....Every Zack is outgoing...every pyro calm but has a cruel side..every Jamato is just strange and confused XDD....Have the same problem XD.))

Jay tried to get up but couldn't he couldn't fell his body and his sight turned black"...Where are you?"He whisperd"Where are you Mina?"He tried not to panick and to stay calm  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:16 pm
((Alright, I am caffinated and I am back!))

Annexus raised an eyebrow in response to Zack's questioning.

"I was coming to check on you. Is that so odd?"

Maybe it was odd, Annexus thought to himself. Since when was he so concerned about someone elses wellfare? Some sort of sentiment? Maybe that is why Zack had suddenly become so belligerent. Perhaps he had neglected him. Of course until faced with the prospect of losing him, Annexus had not realized just how attached he had become to this adopted son of his. Annexus sighed.

"Please, bear with me a while longer.... I only...I only want you to be safe. After this is all over I give you my word that you will be free to not only leave the castle, but I fully intend for you to see the country. I have been..." Annexus paused, what he planned to say was going to be difficult

"... I have been remiss.... in my ... care of you." Annexus coughed a little. He never admitted to a mistake or wrong doing, but he felt it neccesary.

"I should have told you about my struggle with the Eternal Eyes a long time ago and as a future ruler, you should know your own territory." Annexus did not say "king" for he new he would always be king even if he gave some land and charge of certain things to Zack.

"I guess I keep forgetting you're not a little boy anymore."

((Whew, long post.))  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:05 am
Zack looked in the eye of his fatherand crossed his arms infornt of his chest,which hurt a little bit.

"Well it is odd,when i was younger and wounded or ill you just sent healers to see after me...oly a few times you looked after me..."He looked away"I saw Zeek more often at my bed then you and your my father.."He lowerd his head"BUt i think you just realized that when i nealry died and you couldn't do anything against it.."Zack slowly turned around and listend to his father.

"I am also one of them...I also have these red eyes..."He whisperd"You don't want me safe you only want me here...Why am i even alive!?Why didn't you just kill me like the other eternal eyes!!'Zack grew angry and held his chest .

"Futur..ruler?"He asked over his shoulder and turned back to Annexus"I feel more like a prisoner Dad!You are right i am not a little boy but you..you still.."He tried to find the right words and suddenly coughed as the pain in his chest became worse.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:29 am
((There was only one Mina who never worried, and she was cold-hearted. I didn't like that. Of course, that was in a completely different RP, and she was an assassin.

Oh, and I'm sorry if you weren't able to post recently. This RP was temporarily locked because I hadn't signed under the rules again when it was updated. We're back now, though. Again, sorry.))

Mina sat on her knees next to Jay. "I'm right here," she said, reassuringly.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:04 am
Jay closed his eyes" I can't see....I cna't move...."He whisperd.He was scared and tried again to move his body but again he failed.He sighed ,he felt kinda tired and weak"Could..could you bring me to my room?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:03 pm
Annexus frowned and looked intently at his son. Unfortunately, he didn't have a good answer for him. Annexus knew better than anyone, that as long as even one Eternal Eyes was alive, his own future was not secure. Still, he had let the boy live and taken him in. Why? Some random whim? Or something else?

Annexus was not sure. He only knew that he had no intention of losing his son now. He razed his eyebrows when his son whinced in pain.

"Go lie down. You are still not well. We can talk about this later when you are better rested," Annexus said sternly. He then pointed to the bed in a way that he showed he did not allow for any refusal.

((lol both your characters are sick/ injured. Poor pyro...))  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:11 pm
"No...I refuse"Zack said ,now he was stuborn and shook his head"I won't...first tell me why!Why did you kill so many but not me!?Just because i am your son!?Where is the differences!?I am still an eternal eye!!I am like the others..for Quin i am a Monster!!Like Every eternal Eye!!"

(Zacks fault he wnated to kill himself..and Jay was sick from the beginning he will die......someday XD...but he won't be alone...)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:04 pm
"Why must you ask all these questions?!" Annexus growled under his breath.

Why did Zack have to make things so difficult? Why did he have know all these things right now? All these questions... with no good answers... or some that he might not like. Annexus rubbed his temple, and forced himself to relax, trying to keep from losing his temper.

"What does it matter why? Why can you not be satisfied with the simple fact that I did save you. You are my SON. More than anything else, that is what you are. Now rest, before you injure yourself and I have to send you back to the infirmary."

((lately, I've been trying to decide about annexus' past and wondering how he came to be immortal, and what he is exactly. I've finally come up with something I like that will be a surprise for the end... if that's alright?))  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:15 pm
"Then you to send me back!"Zack said,he always made things more difficult and he acted like...a little child.He knew his father was hiding something and he was...cruious right now he was curious.

"Why don't you just tell me!?...AM I your son in your eyes or..just a weapon?Something which could be..helpfull one day...Or does every father force his son to sit in their room till he dies because he died out of boredom!!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:29 am
"All right," Mina said and lifted his army so that it was around her neck. Then she slowly stood so she wouldn't collapse under the sudden weight.(She's not the strongest girl, after all.) She then helped Jay to his room and gently laid him down on the bed. She couldn't stand seeing Jay this weak. It made her feel so useless. She wished she could cure his illness and end his suffering.

((Is it just me, or is Mina more of a supporting character than a fighter? I mean, she can fight, but I think she is better off on the sidelines.))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:37 am
(Well somehow...yeah somehow she is the supporter XD))

Jay sighed and closed his eyes before he ropend them"Thank you.."He forced a smile,his eye sight came back slowly but everything stayed kinda dark."I wished...this would end..I don't want this anymore..no more suffering.."He whisperd,but then shook his head "Forget what i said..come a little closer so i can see you...the sight is still bad.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:38 am
((eeew. I just noticed something... Arisu is like 4 years younger than Zack, the kings son. Great. Now i feel all creepy. And not in a good way. ))

Annexus couldn't help himself. He chuckled a little at Zack's outburst. It reminded him of when Zack had been a child. He straightened his face quickly, though, and answered him.

"As to what other fathers do, I do not know. But I assure you, you will not die of boredom."

Annexus didn't say so, but of course he was always thinking of the potential uses of Zack's power but he no longer thought of him as only a soldier in his service. A thing Annexus was beginning to wonder wasn't very foolish.

"As to your little weapon comment, There is no weapon or soldier in my service that I would permit to act in such a rebellious manner."

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:53 am
((Oo??Why i mean he is just 21 XDD...and jay is 19 ...))

"Sure?"He smiled"I mean..sitting i one place is boring...And i have nothing to do at the moment...I already thought about to destroy my room..or..the liberay or...someting else.."He scratched his neck.

Zack suddenly hugged his father and then walked to the door of his room and opend it"Well ...err dman i forgot what i wanted to say"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:01 am
((Its because Arisu is supposed to be Annexus' love... sort of. How would you feel if your parent was with someone younger than you????))

Annexus stiffened with surprise when Zack hugged him. He forced himself to relax, and patted Zack awkwardly on the back. He then cleared his throat.

"Hmmm... at least wait until the morning before you demolish anything." He said with a smirk. That violent streak. Definitely his son.

Annexus turned and then walked out the door. The evening, for him was far from over. He wondered how Qin and Arisu were doing. Should he have sent more than just those two?

((aaaaw, a father/ son moment. lol))  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games