Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saila Lyuna

Aged Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:38 pm
"Oh, we can have this finished in no time. And sir, just because we only have a few items displayed does not mean we have only those of low-quality. The parts can be created overnight in the yard. If you'd allow us two days to create all the parts, and assemble them, your machine will be ready to move anywhere you'd like. Although, your fee would depend on how difficult it is to make the parts, and the time it would take to put them together. Luckily for you we have a mech shop under the yard we can use to build it. I will prep it immediately." Misha said to the men. She returned to the pipe in the wall and banged on it with a wrench. "Father! Initiate program X-SR51! Relocate the production field to section 85-9! Prepare the Mech Shop!" The entire building began to rumble once more as the machines located within the walls stirred to life. Misha waved for the men to follow her to the back of the house as she opened the back door to the backyard. The center of the small field split as machines began to emerge from the ground. Several gigantic mechanical arms at the corners of the platform crawled to the surface, spawning several other small but large claws. The ground hissed steam as the machinery came to a halt. Misha turned back to the men, half pleased at the house's performance.

"This is the mini-shop we use for the smaller mechs. It can build pretty much anything below ten stories from the ground up. If our house were to suddenly explode, we could use this to rebuild it. If you want it bigger, we have a much larger facility downtown. If it's not impressive, you're too cocky. Now, do we have a deal?" Misha held out her hand to the returning customer.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:05 pm
"Oh I never said anything like that. I know my metals, and these are high quality metals...all I am saying is I have some very rare and durable metals here with me right now." Fang said, wanting the customer to leave so he could ask the clerk a question without a customer around, he wasn't trying to get rid of their buisness, he was just trying to get some money himself.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:19 pm
Strider shook her hand then handed her the sketch, "Take as long as you need, and don't worry about the cost." he said stepping out of the shop and walking up the street.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:39 pm
Once the others were distracted enough Sycte began to move back to the window she had climbed in through that morning. It was still somewhat light outside as she began to climb out of the window but the sun was going and would be down soon. She had her cloak, which she draped around herself, to protect her until the night took over the sky. In the meantime she was going to sort through those out on the street and pick out some poor sap as her next meal.  

WebWings

WebWings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:28 pm
Soon Sycte began to gather some unwanted attention and took to the air from a roof top to find else place to hunt and maybe a safe haven to rest for the upcoming day.

(Moving to Hunted Carnival.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:41 pm
Strider walked into a shadow then dissappeared.
(To the Haunted Carnival)  

Konturo

Familiar Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash