Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:35 pm
(Not bs at all, actually. You're assuming Fenrir trusts his eyes over his ears. btw how long have you been playing around in stage 2, exactly? 0_o)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:39 pm
(Nine posts of not really using any of the abilities mmhmm so soon I have to shut it off, though I just been using no abilities for combat so it should really be consider like 5 or 6 haha but whatever I still can be using it right now my limit is 15)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:40 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku saw darkness though his resistance to poison was strong as his chakra and angel chakra was now transferring it to only one part of his body though it was slow before they would start to expel it.
He looked up and his eye seem deep and just uncaring as he walked up to her and was staring at her back. "I'm a liar that's for sure though I don't care really, cause I'm really a monster and I always will be no matter what I try to do." Arekku said as his stage two of his bloodline activated from his emotions.
Arekku felt his stomach stirring up as he was standing there but he hold it back,"Though I don't want ya to understand me and I really don't care, though if you really feel like I wronged you or something I'm here right now trying to do something............." Arekku said calmly as he was feeling that the poison might take a toll to his system but he was fighting it strongly,"Plus b***h you won't get rid of me so easily." Arekku said smirking at her proudly to try to prove to her that her poison was nothing to him though he was having trouble getting rid of it at the moment as a heavy shadow cast over Arekku.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

ps also the poison was healed awhile ago)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:41 pm
(I figured. I'm taking my questions to kusa chatroom so I don't clog this place with ooc.)  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:04 pm
(There an edit and a cleaner version of my previous post)
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku was standing clear as a shield was in front of him protecting it was of his comrade Arashi it diverted it away from Arekku as Arekku just charge through if anything was left of Fenrir jutsu it would be weaker and only shock Arekku a little as Arekku then connected his fist to Fenrir back and sent him flying forward with great force. Though he saw that Fenrir was going to build it up more as he just decided to push on charge through it taking a great attack but at the same time he connected his own.

(Now your post was bs lol the after image still would have a beat as it still me this all happens in a sec, since I been in stage two a while back before you came.)
edit:Teitai Setsudan (Severe Disconnection)
edit

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:34 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's shield naturally was at its full force, but Arekku's build up of chakra in his fist allowed him to push through and hit Fenrir, blasting him back while Arekku suffered a similar fate from the sphere shield. As Arekku flew back, however the wall/glass/whatever behind him blasted apart as a large fist shot through to punch him in the back of the head with monstrous strength. Even if it was a fairly low amount of lightning that made it through to Arekku, it should be enough to paralyze him long enough for Yajuu's sudden attack to be a serious threat. Yajuu had arrived in his second form just in time. Meanwhile, bone armor, decorated with a wolf-like design, formed over Fenrir's body as he pushed himself up. From hearing the state of his own body he could tell that his body was greatly damaged from the blow, but could still move for the moment. He glared at Arekku's strange eyes as he gritted his teeth. "Yajuu, keep him still for me would ya!" he barked as he made handseals and vanished into the air. Yajuu's bulking form prepared himself to face Arekku. Just a few seconds should be enough if he played his cards right, and with his immense speed and senses, he should prove a worth opponent for the impossibly fast Arekku.

User Image

(finished editing)

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:35 pm
(hold on, i'm editing)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:37 pm
(fenrir after you enter my office sealed off by itself were the only ones that could stay here or even be here
I just let Ari go cause she was logging off  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:40 pm
(so tsunade-level strength wouldn't be enough to break through it? I think it should be able to)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:41 pm
(that just mess up that your dog would even have tsunade strength come on fenrir, deal with it you and me are the only one seal off, seriously wow tsunade like strength on a dog of a weapon user I can stand the speed but now that's bs)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:43 pm
((Well he loses his ability for the super speed thing when he's in that form, so not really. It was approved by alicia either way. And you have Susanoo so now this'll be two on two.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:53 pm
(I still look at that pet is so wrong Fenrir in so many ways)
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku flying through the air though he would soon have to deactivate his eyes he decided to keep them up just a little longer as Yajuu came trying to attack Arekku though he only met with Susanoo's own fist powered by his lightning, as he caught Arekku and set him on the floor with the other hand.

Arekku stood up and looked at Fenrir there was nowhere to run as the area Yajuu came through sealed off at that moment, and Fenrir would soon discover that as Arekku put his hands on the floor and seem to be getting the wood and other things wrapped around his hands before standing up he motion to Fenrir to come to him.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:27 pm
edit:
Naito_Arekkusu7
(I still look at that pet is so wrong Fenrir in so many ways)
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku flying through the air though he would soon have to deactivate his eyes he decided to keep them up just a little longer as Yajuu came trying to attack Arekku though he only met with Susanoo's own fist powered by his lightning, as he caught Arekku and set him on the floor with the other hand.

Arekku stood up and looked at Fenrir there was nowhere to run as the area Yajuu came through sealed off at that moment, and Fenrir would soon discover that as Arekku put his hands on the floor and seem to be getting the wood and other things wrapped around his hands before standing up he motion to Fenrir to come to him. Though Arekku suddenly disappeared and before anyone knew it Susanoo did as well as the darkness around the room became thicker than before and started to closing in
while Arekku who was by sinking into the dark matter had his hands on the floor feeding it chakra equal to an S rank jutsu to strengthen the walls of the room as well to make them incredibly hard as it started to just sink into itself.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:37 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Suddenly Arekku would find himself completely unable to move as a ghostly form of Fenrir rose up behind Arekku and grabbed the back of his neck. "Body Stop technique." he growled as he shot bone bullets out of his other hand at point-blank range at several of Arekku's vitals (heart and brain included), and then attempted to crush his neck in the palm of his hand, killing Arekku instantly. Fenrir knew his body was in bad shape, but he could at least pull off this amount of damage with the limited muscle movement it required. Naito didn't know it, but he was also under the influence of Fenrir's bone crush genjutsu from the moment their eyes met. It seemed Fenrir wouldn't get the chance to use it though since the body stop should be enough. Yajuu opened his hand to catch Susanoo's fist and hold him in place. The lightning would injure him, but it served the sole purpose of making sure Susanoo wouldn't be able to do anything to help Arekku. To make things worse, at the moment Fenrir tried to crush Arekku's throat, bone spikes all over the office shot up from the ground to impale Arekku and Susanoo. The bone Fenrir had placed in the ground moments before wouldn't be made to go to waste.

(Body Stop, Bone Crush)

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:43 pm
(Classes my friend I'm stronger in resisting Genjutsu than you are as well Medical Angel, then the area is dark matter part of my clan it converts anything that touches into more dark matter so check xp. all in the rules of my rpc)
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Fenrir would feel a foot on his face at full force from a Medical ninja, a speed demon, and from Arekku's style as it came from an odd angle. As Arekku had turned around at great speed and kicked Fenrir at his chin as his angel had helped him release the genjutsu at the moment he felt the disturbance in his chakra while Susanoo just hold Yajuu to burn him to a crisp now with both hands this tightening the grip on the doggy incredibly while Arekku with great speed was kicking everywhere he could on Fenrir's body before he would go flying, while the bone that Fenrir had place on the floor converted to Dark matter the moment Arekku's gloves had touch the floor and made his own clan seals stronger the bone that was now darken came to pierce Fenrir from the floor.

Arekku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games