Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:46 pm
"Welcome, welcome, welcome!" Niara calls happily, hugging Jamato back. "Where're the twins?" she calls, looking around them, expecting Dave and Coop to come running of nowhere with their wild-a** jokes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:18 am
Zack shrug"..We lost them out of sight thought they would already be here..I am sure they are alright!"He yelled grinning.He was still wlaking slowly and then saw Az running to the gate.

Az laughed"HEya!How are ya!"She yelled loudly.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:05 am
Ever the silent one Nightshade raised his hand in greeting staying at a steady pace as he walked towards them. He smiled a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:14 pm
"I'm fine! Just wait until you see what we've done with the place!" Niara calls back to Az.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:21 am
((oh sht, to busy to know tis was still going on))

"Oh brad that tickles" someone said in a southern womanly voice. Then a pair of eyes opens up. Coop sees that a goat is licking all over his. He moves it away and gets up. It seems that the guy grew a little taller. He's wearing the same type of red and black outfit except they are a new size to fit the growing boy. But he's still wearing the same red cap, backwards, as he received when he was a toddler. Coop grew a mustache as well. He saw Dave next to him and gave him a kicking wake up call. "Yo, dude wake up. We partied hard again and we're late in meeting up with Zack.
Dave opens his eyes and gets up. He to grown as much as his bro and is also wearing new and bigger clothes but is the same blue/black outfit from earlier times. He got a small beard growing though. "I see we got wasted and then tried to feed bacon to pen animals again."

"Not as bad as we tried feeding bacon on that pig pen before. Comon lets go meet with the others"The bros. find some transportion and head for Zack's pad.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:27 am
( i should have warned you but aslong i don't write the words 'THE END' it isen't ended yet^^)

AZ smiled broadly"I already know!I...well'saw' it already before you did..but well enough of this i want to see it in real!!"She huged Niara and smiled broadly"ANd?Jamato still a nice guy?Or is he already talking about babys ?"

Jamato who stood not far away from Az and Niara started to blush and instantly turned around so no one could see him blushing.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:18 pm
Niara hugged Az back. "Nope, not that topic yet. It seems he always skirts over it. But I don't mind. So how have you been?" she says, unable to stop smiling. She had seen Jamato's blush, but she wouldn't question him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:30 am
As was his usual self he stayed in the back and watched as they spoke. He smiled a bit as he saw Az happily talking to her friend. And it was surprisingly good to see them. Though the smile didnt stay long.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:17 am
Jamato hugged Az and smiled at Niara"I hate the abillity of Yours Az!"

"Hah!So you are thinking about it!"SHe then looked at Nightshade and wlaked over to him and hugged him"HEY!Do it again!smile!"SHe said before she kissed him"You look so much more better when you smile!"

Jamato hid behind Niara so no one else would see him blush"Can't we just go..inside..to our home..and eat somethign..?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:25 am
Nightshade leaned a bit closer and gently kissed Az and then smiled again. He was still getting used to it, but it wasnt so bad....when you got used to it.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:28 am
"Ah there is this kind smile i love so much but i love you even without it"She said as she kisse dhim again"..Mhh i think we should go to Jamatos house..don't you think so?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:36 am
The smile slid off his face, though slower than usual as he was getting more used to it. "Yeah, I'm interested to find out what all has happened."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:57 am
Niara turned around and glared at Jamato. "No, we have to wait till everyone arrives. Zack and Elaise are here, and so is Az and Nightshade. Where in the hell are those damn annoying twins?" she says, smiling slightly. "You take them home, I'll wait out here for a little while and see if they show up. K, love?" she says, kissing him. "Plus, you're much too tall and broad to hide behind me." she says, punching him on the shoulder and chuckling.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:27 pm
((And now a special message to the audience:
"He you all party people out there. We sure had one unbelievable decade, 2000 to 2010 Wooo!"
"Yeh, just as unbelievable as you clinging on to that doll of yours"
"Quiet you! He's my pet unicorn and his name is Stabby!" Coop looks at the audience nerviously, "Which I did used to own but now I don't hehe ...cough... Well anyway we're giving you a p.c. greeting, from all of us"
"Wishing you and yours a Merry Holiday!"))

And now back to our story: We see the dynamic duo riding in some kind of contraption the boys built. It looks like a 2 seater bike. They each are peddling thier own set of pedals. As they close in the group they ding their little bell. Forgetting to add breaks, the bros. zoom pass by the gang. Offscreen you hear ridiculous crash noises. A tire roll by the group.
Dave comes back off screen and approaches Zack & company, "Wazz uuup! party peoples"
Coop approaches too while pulling off a tire off his neck, "Hey sorry guys, we woke up late. Actually we're not sure what the hell we did last night"  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:54 pm
Niara sighed, and ran a hand through her hair. "Welcome back, boys." she says, exasperated. "Let's head back to the house, love. You lead the way." she says, shoving Jamato foreward.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff