Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 pm
Ares walked over to her and chuckled. "Come on, let me help you. I wont take no for an answer." He held his hand out to her and offered her help up. He saw the look of confusion so he knew he had done it right.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:23 pm
"Did you just save me from the car?" Suzumi asked as she took his hand with the confused look in her eyes. She stood up and grimaced alittle until she could use him as her balance to get off her leg. She however was curious if the guy was okay. However the cops had him and was already calling paramedics. They were wandering why the guy suddenly braked and jumped from his car. Also there was the whole mess on what happened to his car. Just what did he hit and why was their nothing around him with damage?  

Serphrim

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:35 pm
Ares almost smiled but managed to keep a straight face. He looked out at the traffic and shook his head, keeping his eyes on the jam. "Nope, there is no way I could have done that. I'm not super man you know."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:43 pm
"You never know. After all you have an alias?" Suzumi let him lead her to wherever he was going to take her. Either it be school, home, or the hospital. She didn't know but she was still confused on what happened to her. It seems she had the worst of lucky. Even if she was injure she could work it to her advantage however she wasn't the type to do that.  

Serphrim

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:52 pm
Ares started to lead her back to his bike and helped her on, but placed her in front. "Your a bit uneasy to ride back there." He put his helmet on her and looked at Hera. "See you at school sis." He mentally chuckled as he rode off to her home. He knew that Hera would either use the bike or her powers to get their quickly. He pulled in front of her house and smiled as he stood up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:01 pm
"I suppose I now owe you twice now. However I think you can go ahead to school I don't seem to well. but thanks for the lift."Suzumi got off the bike and stood at the front gate while she laid off her leg. She gave him a smile."So what is a good way for me to pay you back? Is there anything you like or want?"  

Serphrim

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:25 pm
Ares smiled at her and shook his head slightly. "Yeah there is, dont get hurt anymore. Dont wanna see you hurt again." He revved up his engine and started to drive away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:25 am
Suzumi watched as he drove off. His words stuck with her, however she knew he couldn't watch over her constantly. A man like that was sure to have a girlfriend. Besides that wasn't really something to thank him with. As she turned she went inside her house and too her bedroom. She laid on her bed and was glad to get off her leg. So far it was him and his sister who she had met. suzumi didn't go to school due to her leg in pain and also she was confused on how she got back to the bench.  

Serphrim

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:47 pm
Eris laughed and patted Apollo on the arm. “It’s not so bad here. At least there are many humans to entertain us. As for fighting why are you always so angry all the time. Good heavens you are just so violent.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:10 pm
(( -taps foot- Rose..... -death glare- ............... WHERE'S MY COOKIE?! TT^TT im so left out!! -cries and runs to the emo corner-

Oh and technically, Apollo's real mother is a mortal, but Hera turned her into a weasel and I think I killed her. -shrugs- Anyway, someway or another, I, Hera, am Apollo's step-mother. ))

Hera flinched back when Ares glared at her with anger all over him, his eyes aflame. She was usually never scared, but Ares, being the god of war, did scare her at times. But what she didn't know why was why Ares looked at her and shook his head? Was it her fault? Hera frowned, she never caused any harm to the girl. But when the two left, Hera ignoring the mortal accident, walked off... towards the school. But when she took just two steps down a male police officer grabbed her shoulder. "Ma'am, can I ask you a few questions?" Hera sighed, irritated. Then stood straight and turned, a sweet seductive smile on her lips and her eyes shined with the charm she possessed. The male cop, maybe around his thirties, blushed slightly. "Uh, ma'am, I-uh, we were wondering if you knew what just happened with the accident-" He pointed to the car crash, the one Ares did. "-over there." He asked, his hands on a pen and notepad. Hera kept her smile and held her bag. "I'm deeply sorry, Sir, but I did not see it. I just so happen to walk by when I heard an ear-shattering crash, but I saw nothing, Sir. All I see is what you see." The officer nodded, thanked her and walked off. Hera grinned, an evil little smirk. She laughed mentally. Humans are so gullable! How they cave for a seductive smile and little show of skin. Hera tossed her hair over her shoulder and walked towards the school again. If she wanted to, she could do anything without ever showing her true form.

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 pm
(OMFG BLOSSOM-CHAN!! *glomps and snuggles* crying I'm so sworrry!! I'll never leave you out again!!! WAAHHH *gives her whole bag* Will you ever forgives me? )

Bella blinked, then scratched her chin in thought. She blushed remembering what,"Uhhh.. nothing." She said recalling the image of him and her in the basement messing around with the seahorses. Maybe more afterwords, then she started to blush more recalling the car thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:46 pm
Poseidon thought about what Bella might be talking about, but nothing came to mind. He looked up and saw her checks get red, "Your blushing, alot" he said smiling.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:51 pm
Bella glanced up at him, hearing his comment. "Am not.." She muttered, though she could feel her cheeks burning. She blushed slightly more out of embarrassment. She tried to hide it as she ate a bit more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 pm
((

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games