Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:39 pm
Artemis

User Image

Artemis slammed his laptop shut. He couldn't work in the midst of these people. He stood, holding his laptop beneath one arm and began to walk north-ish. The beach sounded like a good idea. He walked along the edge of the jungle, watching his step. He opened his white shirt by the top two buttons to stop over heating. He brushed his blonde hair out of his intelligent eyes as he hatched out a plan. He was a criminal genius by heart. He stole things not for the money, but for the challenge. All fat, rich men that had beautiful paintings stashed away in secret would lose them. Artemis would then donate them to museums across the world, making the community happy to have the lost works back.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:03 am
After changing into a sleeveless white-sky blue top and white walking shorts, Seira walked out of the hotel and sighed. 'Hm. The beach ought to cool me down.' She thought, turning around and watched her footing. By the time she reached the white, sandy floor of the beach, Seira breathed in and sighed in satisfaction. Her flip flops in one hand, she ran hand through her hair, shining under the sunlight that beat on her cheeks. She walked along the shore, the water engulfing her feet with every wave, and disappeared just as quickly as it came.

"Hm. I wonder what they're doing now." Seira said rather softly, referring to the Seraphs. She tilted her head backward as she shielded her eyes with the back of her hand.

ananima

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:47 am
( People have enough fun? Is it time to introduce the first antagonist character?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:26 am
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

David licked his lips as he thought of what he should say. For someone so smooth most of the time, it was devistating for him not to have the right words to say.
"I-I'm...not sure if I can. My God, Leeloo...I'm so sorry."

give me truth.

1 Corinthians 13

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:12 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo felt anger wash through her veins. "You have to try! I want my body back!" She repeated, anger powering her frail heart. "I swear to god, in time this world will be destroyed if I do not get my body back!" The Old Leeloo began shimmering through. Her old personality was only activated in great times of need. She sat up and curled her hands into claws. Then the New Leeloo came back. She broke down and sobbed. "Please.... give it back!" All the people had long gone to the new resort. It was just the two.

...But who will save me?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:17 am
Artemis

User Image

Artemis sat on the hot sand and let his gaze wander around. He noted a girl, standing in the waves. He waited for a while, as the sun shone down upon him. He let his thoughts wander into the past.
He had relieve the fairy people of a metric ton of gold, he had invented new technology. He had proved the existance of fairy folk. He had outsmarted the cleverest people around... he was Artemis the Hunter.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:33 am

User Image

"I-I," Davids heart fell onto the pavement as he saw her begin to sob. And it provoked him to do the same,"I'm sorry dear. I can try, but I don't know it I can. By God, this wasnt ment to happen this way..."
As silent tears slipped down his bodies face, he could only think if the damage he had caused; not only had his mission failed forever, but he had just deeply wounded the trust of his friend.
"I'm sorry. Im just...so sorry..."

give me truth.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:49 am
Leeloo Minai

Leeloo watched David and saw the sadness. The tears had stopped. "Just try." She said tonelessley. She had been betrayed by the one person she trusted.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:00 am

User Image

David kneeled down and grappled the head of his old body with his long slender fingers. He had never had to transfer his soul back into another body before. He hoped for the best, even though he considered not doing it.
No, David. You've hurt her enough already. Just give it back...
David shut Leeloo's eyes and began to concentrate. He left eye began to feel enflamed as he uprooted his soul once more.

give me truth.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:20 am
Leeloo Minai

This time Leeloo felt the anguish that came with swopping souls. A pulling, tugging and spinning sensation that squeezed the air out of her lungs. She let out a gasp of pain, unable to utter more.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:22 am
(Girls, when the author asks a question of his rp'ers, it isn't just for the heck of it. He expects and answer somewhere in all that 1x1 you two are doing.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:25 am

User Image

The swap was completed safely. Before Leeloo had the chance to walk away, he grabed her hand.
It had been quite some time since he had cried like this. He could only rember one time it had happened before, and the only difference from then and now was that he was the one betrayed. He imageined Leeloos feelings were much like his in that old memory and he could hardly bare the thought of placing that much urto n her. As she gentally tugged against ihs grip, he squeezed harder.
"Please don't leave. Please...let me explain...I'll answer whatever you wish for me to...Please?"

give me truth.

((You are the author, do we really have a choice? Go for it))  

1 Corinthians 13

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:36 am
(This is a group rp. Everyone should have a say in what happens. If I just randomly brought characters in to mess with everything, that wouldn't be cool. As authors we must learn to be team players. Maybe some of the rp'ers would like to experience more of the nicer things of the island before they are thrust into a war like situation that will alter the coarse of the rp.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:38 am
((My postion still stands. Go for it. I don't care.))  

1 Corinthians 13

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:39 am
Leeloo Minai

Leeloo tugged harder. "Let go." She said in a monotone voice. Her trust had been abused. "This is just another trick." She said and tugged at her arm again.

...But who will save me?

(( But, I'll say yes. And I apologise for not answering. *hails Novama*
I was just... distracted. After a day of school were people find it amusing to make fun of my height, I tend to only skim over words, and read every third word. So, apologies if I snap at anyone or seem moody, I'm just sick of being ridiculed.))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff